Dr. Timothy Roberts, MD

Dr. Timothy Roberts, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·

Dr. Timothy Roberts, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Bradenton, FL and has been practicing for 2 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic spine surgery.

Coastal Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center

5101 4th Avenue Cir E Ste 500

Bradenton, FL 34208

• AARP
  • AvMed
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems
  • Freedom Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • HealthSmart
  • Meritain Health

Learn about Dr. Roberts

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Dr. Roberts does not have any board certifications listed.

• Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery

• Tufts University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Albany Medical College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Cleveland Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Roberts has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Roberts has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roberts does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roberts and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roberts' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roberts to family and friends

Dr. Roberts' Performance

Dr. Roberts was very thorough, made sure he knew everything he wanted about my condition, and was very well prepared when he operated. He gave me a clear explanation of what was going on with my spine, described the surgery in detail, and left me with no question unanswered. His sincere interest...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Roberts was phenomenal. Truly cares about his patients, and took the time to fully explain in detail what they intended to do during surgery, and then post surgery full explanation as to what actually transpired. Been two weeks since the back surgery and as long as I follow his post operation...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I could write a book based on my experience with Dr. Roberts. I was lucky. In so many ways. Fortunate that a doctor took the time to explain in extreme detail as to what I would expect. Dr. Roberts in my opinion is conservative and will only advise surgery if he deeply feels it will change the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

While seeing an orthopedic surgeon isn't always planned or expected, we're happy you chose us for your care and are so glad to hear how well you are doing!

Dr. Roberts is an excellent Dr very easy to talk to and very caring. I had a spinal fusion 6 weeks ago and feel wonderful. He did an amazing job. His staff is highly recommended by me. I would refer him absolutely.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to share your story of success! Hearing we make a positive impact in our patients quality of life, solidifies why Coastal Orthopedics has been around as long as we have. We hope you continue to improve!

Dr. Roberts and his staff guided me through the diagnosed C3-7 procedure with great confidence and performed it with the results desired. I would recommend him and Coastal Orthopedics to anyone needing his expertise. Thanks Again! -Jeff D.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Roberts at Coastal Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center