Dr. Timothy Redden, MD

Urology | Male

Dr. Timothy Redden, MD

Dr. Timothy Redden, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Reno, NV. He has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Redden is affiliated with Renown Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Redden's Experience

See how Dr. Redden's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Redden

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Redden has admitting privileges.

Dr. Redden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Redden to family and friends
1.0
Dr. Redden's Performance
    FAIR
in Sparks, NV |
This guy was a joke, I had to refrain from yelling in this guy's face. He didn't care one bit about his job and didn't listen at all to what my husband was saying. Seemed to have less knowledge on his career than a basic Google search, and had no reference to any studies we could look into on treatments. Looked like a slob and had a very lazy attitude. After waiting a month to get an appointment, this was the most useless experience in a doctors office I've ever had.
Reno, NV |
My experience with this doctor was very disheartening. Could not remember anything about my situation, had to refresh his memory. Would not look you in the eye and any concerns you had about your treatment did not seem important to him. Asked me what procedures we had done so far, this information would have been in my file. His nurse "forgot" to send samples to lab. His nurse told me that the doctor could not figure out what was happening and if it got worse to just go to an emergency room.
in Reno, NV |
Dr. Redden did not seem to know me from one visit to the next. He asked me what medication he had prescribed. Did not explain the medical treatment that was to be done. I was in the pre-op with an IV in waiting for surgery at 2:00 P.M. He arrived at 2:15 and told me I had a UTI so no surgery. He had the results at 9:00 A.M. He kept telling me I needed to have my bladder removed, I believe for more billings. I am now at the VA having BCG therapy, the "cookbook treatment" for what I have.
in Reno, NV |
Frequently did not remember why I was there. After spending the night in the ER due to an adverse reaction to medication prescribed, I called to let the doctor know, and the receptionists said the nurse would talk to the doctor and give me a call. But, my call was not returned. Considering the prescription was a specialty compounded drug that the doctor specifically had made for me, I would have expected at least a call.
in Sparks, NV |
Office staff is a joke. They changed my first appointment to a different date/time but didn't update their records so when I showed up they said I didn't have an appointment. I showed them the letter they mailed me with the new date/time. I still had to wait 1.5 hours to be seen by the doctor. I've had to reschedule my 2nd appointment three times since they keep forgetting to fax over the forms for imaging (or send the wrong forms all together). I'm done wasting my time with this office.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Redden, MD?
Are you Dr. Redden?

Compare Dr. Redden

Dr. Redden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Redden has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Redden's Board Certifications

• Urology

• Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

St Louis Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2001

Eastern Va Med School
    Naval Med Center San Diego

Dr. Redden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Redden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Prostate Removal
  • Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)