Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Timothy Mullin, MD
Dr. Timothy Mullin, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in West Bend, WI. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Mullin is affiliated with Froedtert Health - St. Joseph's Hospital and Froedtert Community Memorial Hospital.

1700 W Paradise Dr

West Bend, WI 53095

• American Enterprise Group
  • American Republic
  • Pekin Insurance
  • Thrivent Financial

Learn about Dr. Mullin

See how frequently Dr. Mullin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Knee Disorders
Osteoarthritis of Knee
Osteoarthritis

Dr. Mullin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Mullin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Fracture
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Med Coll Of Wi
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Mullin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mullin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mullin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mullin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mullin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mullin to family and friends
Dr. Mullin's Performance
in Cedarburg, WI |
I find that Dr. Mullin is very easy to talk to, he listens to your concerns. I felt very comfortable to be in his care. Just about everyone who asked who my surgeon was said,”he’s the best, you are in very good hands, he’s a wonderful surgeon, etc.” I totally agree!
in West Bend, WI |
Very thorough and answers all questions
West Bend, WI |
Dr. Mullin is very caring and understood my needs. I met Dr. Mullin in the E.R. at St. Joe's in West Bend. I had bilateral knee infections in my seven year old replacements. I was worried, frustrated and scared. This infection happened very fast. Dr. Mullin explained the procedure and did a very good job locating my replacement knee parts that I needed. I'm grateful to have Dr. Mullin as my surgeon for this infection. His bedside manner is very kind and caring.
Greendale, WI |
Informed, informing, kind, thorough, skilled.
in Jackson, WI |
Today marks 2 weeks after total knee surgery! I am so happy to have been told about Dr.Mullin!! He gave me such a feeling of confidence : I can do this!! Dr.Mullin and his whole team were superior in their support. The support staff were so helpful giving suggestions, hints to help at home and auto that made life much easier! I'm looking forward to full recovery and a new lease on life.
in Germantown, WI |
My experience with Dr. Mullin and his staff could not have been better! Exceeded all of my expectations, and after only two weeks, I am looking forward to continuing my speedy recovery!
in Menomonee Falls, WI |
A very caring surgeon with great attention to detail.
in West Bend, WI |
Dr Mullin is an excellent surgeon who treats infection control with the highest respect. He instructs his team to teach each patient the precautions to adhere to during recovery. I had a hip replacement and would recommend follow-up physical therapy. It was very helpful in regaining strength. The Healthloop on-line program and the joint replacement class were also important in navigation aids. Thank you for making this process seamless.
in West Bend, WI |
It has been my pleasure to recommend Dr. Mullin to anyone anticipating knee surgery. Patients have his full attention from day one. Supporting staff pay strict attention to his directions and follow thru. Dr. Mullin follows up with all of his patients. No concern is too small. His daily use of HealthLoop increases communication and support. Heads turn and nod approval when I say my doctor is Dr. Mullin.
in Slinger, WI |
Dr. Mullin is one of the best surgeons I have met. He is very kind, caring and understanding, he explains how the procedure will take place, before, during and after the procedure. He keeps in contact with you on how your doing. Any concerns he will see you right away. He is a very busy surgeon but was well worth the wait. I highly recommend Dr. Mullin to anyone who needs orthopedic surgery. Thank you Dr. Mullin
West Bend, WI |
Having both of my knees done with total replacements I found Dr. Mullin to be extremely professional and an excellent surgeon. He has kept me well informed of what was he would be doing from start to finish and why and always kept my health and wellbeing in the forefront. I can highly recommend Dr. Mullin for any future Orthopedic Surgical needs.
in Richfield |
I had a great experience having my Hip and both knees replaced by Dr. Mullin and staff. THEY SAVED MY LIFE. I am 100% due to the excellent care given by Dr. Mullin and recommend to anyone that needs joint repair Dr. Mullin is the best.
in Phoenix |
My 90 yr old Mom in a rehab hospital in waukesha post hip replacement surgery. Mullin wanted a follow up visit at his office in West Bend (45 miles one way). After both the rehab hospital staff and Dr. Mullin's staff were instructed by family to find a better alternative to a painful round trip to West Bend for the visit. (Not even by surgeon but by his Physicians Assistant) Both Dr and Rehab entities ignored request by the family and carted Mom to his office anyway. Extremely disappointed.
in Milwaukee, WI |
My experience has been awesome regarding DR Mullin and his team. I was very nervous and scared about the surgery, but they made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I would highly recommend and will definitely go to DR Mullin again regarding any future ortho surgery or medical health needs.
in Jackson, WII |
This was my second knee replacement . My experience was great both times. Dr Mullin and the entire staff were knowledgeable and took care to inform me until I knew what would be expected from me to give the best results. I will highly recommend anyone to check out Dr. Mullin for there ortho needs. Vern
in West Bend |
Dr. Mullln has been very thorough in my treatment and explaining procedures and the whole process to me. He has also been very helpful and understanding about other issues that have affected my recovery such as additional help need in PT to make up for having changed my gait to accommodate my pain over the years.
West Bend, WI |
Dr Mullin is the best. He listens, asks questions, answers questions. Gives you respect, never rushes you. I have had him for 2 surgeries & the care I've gotten has been the best ever. His staff & himself get the highest rating available.
Jackson, WI |
Dr Mullin did an exceptional job on my knee surgery. I have told family and friends that are looking for an orthopedic doctor to go to Dr Mullin. Also loved how through all the instructions were leading up to the surgery and the follow-up after the surgery.
in Hartford, WI |
I had hip replacement. Dr. Mullin was very professional and he had wonderful patient concern. I felt confident I was in good hands. He answered all my questions and he was very informative. He always had my health concerns as a priority. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mullin or use him again if necessary.
in West Bend |
I cant say enough positive things about Dr. Mullin. Quality care, kept me informed and motivated to heal my best. My husband is not scheduled based on my great outcomes. I had what turned out to be a minor issue on a Sunday...Dr. Mullin called me that afternoon to evaluate. Care doesn't get any better than that.
in West Bend, WI |
Very satisfied with my experience! I have been informed of everything that would be happening. I also appreciate the on line checkups. Keep up the good work!
Kewaskum, WI |
Dr. Mullin cares for his patients, always checks in and asks about your pain and how you are. I believe he works hard for each patient to make sure their surgery is a success and their recovery a good experience. I am grateful to him and his surgical team for my successful surgery.
in West Bend, WI |
Dr. Mullin is a very caring and skilled surgeon. He takes time to listen to his patients and is concerned about their care and well-being. I would recommend him unconditionally to anyone who needs his care.
in West Bend, WI |
Excellent Surgeon totally confident in his bedside manor and office skills. Staff very friendly and remember you as a person. Thumbs up. I would highly recommend Dr. Mullin.
West Bend, WI |
I was told by three friends to have my total knee replacement done by Dr Timothy Mullin and I am glad I went with him. I am pleased with my experience of surgery and recovery in the last twelve days. I would highly recommend him to all.
in Jackson, WI |
I have had 2 joint replacements performed by Dr. Mullin in the past 18 months. I am also a retired RN with years of inpatient orthopedic nursing experience. With that being said, I trust Dr. Mullin...100%! He is a no nonsense type of doctor, yet he is friendly, attentive, honest, and respectful of your needs as a patient. As a surgeon, he is a real stickler for detail in the OR, as well as, for infectious control; both traits I greatly admire and respect!
in Menomonee Falls, WI |
I have had two knee replacements with Dr.Mullin. He was always very friendly and professional in every way
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Mullin is the best physician I have ever seen. I have had orthopedic doctors in the past but none as thorough and engaging as him. He has an excellent bedside manner and only your well being in mind. I highly recommend Dr. Mullin for any orthopedic care you may need. You won't regret it.
in Kewaskum, WI |
He"s very good at what he does and cares about his patients health.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Mullin, MD?
Are you Dr. Mullin?