Dr. Timothy Miller, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Miller

Refreshed Aesthetic Surgery

2 Journey Ste 208 Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

Dr. Timothy Miller, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Aliso Viejo, CA and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Timothy Miller, MD
I had a great experience with Dr. Miller for my neck lift surgery. His office and surgery are in the same building, very state of the art. I appreciate that Dr. Miller listened to my concerns and questions, and took time to explain the procedure in detail. The entire staff, from the office to the operating room and night nurse, were very kind and professional. I am so pleased with the results, and highly recommend Dr Timothy Miller.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Miller, MD?
Dr Miller and team are awesome! The office is beautiful and I loved the privacy this location provided. I interviewed several doctors and did my due diligence to find the doctor that gave me the confidence to move forward with such a big decision. He was always patient and so personable. I had a SMAS face and neck lift along with work on my upper and lower eyelids. Results turned out so natural and took years off. I had my procedure done 6 months ago and my only challenge was being patient with the healing... I’m 65 and it just takes a little longer. I have no regrets and will not hesitate to recommend Dr Miller and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Miller, MD?
I went to Dr. Miller to have laser surgery of my face in order to eliminate sun damage and aging. I was so impressed with the whole experience. The office is so friendly and yet so professional. Dr. Miller is easy to talk to, never rushes you if you have any questions or concerns. Sandi Knox did everything possible to make it a relaxed, pain free experience. I love everyone at Refreshed Aesthetic Surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller is a master of facial cosmetic surgery. I am a surgeon myself and wanted the best surgeon I could find. I had been contemplating surgery for several years, and looked into multiple surgeons, but worried that I would have “the look” of someone with a facelift. Then one of my patients who I had known for years came to see me, and she had undergone a facelift and chin lift approx 6 months prior by Dr. Miller. I couldn’t get over how natural her results were. I knew he was the surgeon for me. I underwent my procedure of SMAS lower facelift, chin lift, and laser with Dr. Miller in January 2019 (6 months ago) and love, love, love my results. At 6 months I feel some tightness around my neck, cheeks and ears, but it is all underneath and there has never been any “tight” look at all. My husband tells me every day how young I look. The lines around my lips are gone. Sagging chin and wrinkly neck are gone; my cheeks youthful looking again. Best of all, I look like "me".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Miller, MD?
I have seen Dr. Miller for Co2 Fractional and for injections. I appreciate his professionalism. He makes honest recommendations and if it is not necessary, he will not recommend it. He is gentle while providing treatments and always spends time to explain things. I never feel rushed while being treated by him. He also has an amazing support staff. Dr. Miller is worth the drive!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Miller, MD?
I am 70 and Dr Miller did a CO2 laser resurfacing on my face. I am extremely happy with my results the wrinkles on my cheeks and around my mouth are gone. I get so many compliments about my skin and that hasn't happened in a long time. Sandi his office manager actually everyone on his staff are just amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Miller, MD?
Wonderful doctor! Gifted, caring and patient. Love my results - so natural and beautiful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Miller, MD?
Four months ago today I had a SMAS facelift with additional procedures. Dr. Miller and staff are top shelf professionals and he is a meticulous and skillful surgeon. My recommendation to those reading this review is to fully engage if considering any procedure, don't second guess and you'll be very pleased with the outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Miller, MD?
I had the most pleasant experience at Refreshed Aesthetic Surgery. Dr. Timothy Miller performed facial neck lift & eyelid surgery on me, the results are amazing & exceeded my expectations! I’m so happy to finally get rid of the saggy jowls, excess skin under my chin & my eyes don’t look tired anymore which I’ve been self-conscious about forever!  He is truly a perfectionist & an artist! His manager, Sandi & his staff members were extremely professional, always available and very helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Miller, MD?
Amazing results for lower face and neck lift! Truly amazing to see the “before” and “after” pictures...am totally “refreshed”! Thank you Dr Miller for your expertise and attention to detail. The office staff is also very caring and professional...and one never has to wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Miller, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?

I opened this state-of-the-art medical office to provide patients seeking aesthetic services with an experience that is truly unique. Our mission is to educate, provide honest assessments and recommendations, and then offer the finest aesthetic treat...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2000
1999
1995

Dr. Miller accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Miller's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Fractional Ablative Laser Treatment
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • KTP Laser Treatment
  • Kybella Treatment for Submental Fat
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Ultherapy®
  • Ultrapulse CO2 Laser
  • Wrinkles

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Miller treats patients.

74% Patient experience rating, 5% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)