Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM

Podiatric SurgeryMaleAge 37

Dr. McConn

Utica Park Clinic

1809 E 13th St Tulsa, OK 74104

Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM is a Podiatric Surgery Specialist in Tulsa, OK. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Bailey Medical Center and Hillcrest Hospital South. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. McConn to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Podiatric Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check Dr. McConn's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. McConn's Top Procedures and Conditions

Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open

Dr. McConn performs Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open more than 94% of his peers

Dr. McConn performs this procedure more than 94% of his peers

Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

Dr. McConn performs Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment more than 89% of his peers

Dr. McConn performs this procedure more than 89% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Ankle Fracture Repair

• Posterior Heel Spur Surgery
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome

Dr. McConn accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. McConn has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(918) 579-2300Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. McConn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McConn

4.5

Dr. McConn

I have never in my 55yrs and 28+ yrs working in the medical field met a Dr. with such a good bedside manner. Very knowledgeable, excellent communicator, the best listener. I wish he was a primary Dr. Office and surgery nurses same as Dr. Mccoon . Only foot surgeon i would see again. Highly recommend.
Carol Phillips – Dec 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM?
At first I was very impressed with Dr McConn until months after my ankle surgery. For context i’m a high level dancer and my ankle is my career. I had to have some things repaired, tighted and fixed in my ankle and we entrusted Dr. McConn with that responsibility. I was told having my surgery done arthroscopicly was the best and quickest way to do it, I wasn’t givin another option really. I was blindsided in my opinion because I found out later there is a reason only few drs in Oklahoma do it. I was also not givin all the information about what I had done until I obtained my surgery records later. After my surgery I went to physical therapy and my therapist knew something was not normal, AT ALL. It was so painful and my “recovery” was atleast 6 months longer than I was told. I went back to Dr McConn after I returned to dance because of the sheer amount of pain I was in and I was told it was just normal. I am now about to have a second surgery with someone new to hopefully fix it.
Ali – Jun 06, 2021
Dr. McConn's Reply –
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM?
Dr Mcconn is very professional caring person He had several test ordered along with X-ray to find the exact cause of my foot problems. He always explains what has ordered and why. Once the results were back He conducted Tarsal tunnel surgery along with treating my plantar fasciitis. After surgery he took the extra time to check on me and see how I was doing. On the post op visits he made sure everything was healing ok and made sure I didn’t have other issues occurring that were unrelated to my treatment He answered all my questions promptly I would definitely recommend Dr Mcconn
Marjorie Phillips – Sep 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM?
Dr. McConn operated on my wife in June of 2020. What is our opinion of this awesome young man, in a word, Staggering. Just an AWESOME PHYSICIAN. Extremely capable as an DPM, yet the kind of a person that you would love as your next door neighbor. I never understood the IMPORTANCE of a DPM until my Sweetheart had to have her feet operated on. The Hammer toe issue was a terrible situation yet Dr. McConn hit it out of the park. An Awesome Physician and an Awesome Person. Rock Solid
Steve and Crystal Marvel, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM?
Dr. McConn performed fusion surgery on my foot in January. It had been 2 years since I had been able to walk without a lot of pain. The surgery was difficult because my osteoporosis is so bad. I am still in an ankle brace but, I have walked more than I did all of last year with no pain. Thank you Dr. McConn.
Marisa Hocutt – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM?
Dr. McConn performed minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery on my ankle for instability and sprains. I was amazed at the minimal pain as well as little swelling post surgery. I couldn’t believe the procedure look him less than 30 minutes. I was walking at 2 weeks and in regular shoes at 6 weeks!! Highly recommend
May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM?
Very friendly staff. Nurse Stephanie was very knowledgeable and checked on me after surgery. Dr McConn was timely for the appointment. He explained the foot fracture and options. I felt extremely lucky to have been scheduled an appointment with Dr McConn. Highly qualified surgeon, young and knowledgeable. Very pleasant personality. 5-star ++ recommendation. My high personal evaluation is well deserved.
Wanda Williamson – May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM?
I immediately liked Dr. McConn at my first appt. He is very professional and straight to the point. He explained to me the problem and procedure in layman's terms. I had torn my achilles in two and he scheduled me asap to repair it. The surgery went perfect and I am healing right on schedule. I highly recommend Dr. McConn. He is an excellent surgeon as well as an assest to Hillcrest and Tulsa.
Fred R Boyd – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM?
Broke foot June 25th, slow healing and was sent to another Orthopedic surgeon who told me my foot was healing. "Get out that boot, get your keys, and go back to work." WRONG, walking further caused fracture to worsen. I found Dr. Timothy McConn. New to Tulsa but was/is my godsend. Repaired my foot. He's extremely approachable, kind, patient, capable, and most of all a good human, not just Surgeon. Easy to get an appointment and the office wait is so quick. His assistant April, all the technologist, reception all get a ?????
JulieW – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM?
I was referred to Dr McConn in October when I broke 4 bones in my left foot. It has been a slow healing due to my bones, he has been very thorough and I have felt i am in very confident hands.. As a matter of fact he has taken such good care of me and my foot, I fell on the 10th of January and broke my right foot!! He is a fantastic doctor and a very down to earth man. I recommend Dr McConn 100%. My mother's husband is now a patient of his and feels the same. His nurse April is also friendly and nice to see!!
Stephanie Swepston – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM?
I had surgery on 11/1 for tarsal tunnel compressions. I went in for a visit today. I am having NO pain I. My heel at all. Dr McConn is a Great doctor. I would refer anyone to Dr McConn to everyone he’s a good doctor & is very pleasant. He really knows what he is doing & listen to what you have to say.
Brenda Colombin – Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM?
I have been dealing with an ankle since 2015 and every time I turned around every 2 years I was spraining it or breaking it...came in to see doctor McConn and he said I had chronic ankle instability he ran an MRI so he could see everything that he would need to do and I had surgery on Oct 4th and he is so intelligent on what he is doing and everything that I needed like pain medication and nausea medication it was ordered the day before surgery so I had it where I didn’t even have to go get it after my surgery...Great doctor!!!
  • Appointment was rushed
Lesia Razza – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM?
Dr. McConn was very informative and full of wisdom. My surgery wasn't your typical one as it was much more complicated than the average surgery. Not only was it NOT intimidating to him, but he accomplished such a task that many other doctors didn't want to attempt. He was there every step of the way and checked on me periodically to see how my progress was coming along. Because of him I'm able to go running and wear high heels again which was very important to me. He's very down to earth and so incredibly kind-I highly recommend Dr. McConn!
Jen – Sep 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM?
Dr. McConn was the most thorough, patient, and knowledgeable foot and ankle surgeon. I was running late for my appointment and after calling to notify the office, they were more than accommodative. He was able to fix my ankle with surgery after other doctors only offered physical therapy. I’m feeling better than I have in years!
Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM?
Dr. McConn is truly the best foot and ankle surgeon that I have been to!! I had a bad injury to my ankle from a car accident and had already seen 4 other doctors who said they couldnt help me. When I saw Dr. McConn, he listened closely, understood my expectations and goals. He ordered an MRI and went through it with me. He then explained what surgery could do for me. After going through with the major ankle surgery, 1 year later, I can finally walk without pain for the first time since my accident!!! I am truly grateful for what he has done for me!!! I HIGHLY recommend him for any of your foot and ankle needs!!!
John B in Chicago – Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM?
Traveled 30 miles to this office, much traffic and a train, arrived only 10 minutes late, They refused to see my son's infected foot. Never mind that doctors are routinely late in seeing patients always. They must sit and wait 10 minutes to over an hour until their holiness proclaims that they are available to see new patients. Avoid this bozo and his "institute" in Des Plaines.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Jun 05, 2019
I'm sorry to see you had a poor experience....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM?
Dr. McCoon performed surgery on my mom for several problems that she had. He was very attentive and straight forward with my mom before, during and post surgery. He is very informative and patient. My mom has been healing very well. Thanks to his knowledge and practice.
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy McConn, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. McConn?
Provider explaining information to patient