Dr. Timothy Marten, MD

Dr. Timothy Marten, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Timothy Marten, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in San Francisco, CA. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

450 Sutter St

San Francisco, CA 94108

• WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Marten

Dr. Marten's Experience

Dr. Marten's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Marten "dedicated, intelligent, compassionate, committed, healing and reassuring."

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Liposuction

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Davis / School Of Medicine
  • Kaiser Found Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • University of Illinois
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Marten has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marten does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marten and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marten's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marten to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Marten's Performance
Horrible results: asymmetries, lumps, hollows... Timothy Marten's surgical procedures have ruined my looks and life.
I do not have enough superlatives to communicate my experience with Dr. Marten. He beyond exceeded my expectations when he fixed an extremely poor outcome by another surgeon. The result is so natural looking that no-one - not even my closest friends and family - can tell I've had surgery. I will forever be indebted to Dr. Marten. I would not even think of going to another surgeon even though I have to travel across the country to see him! There is no one else I'd trust.
San Rafael, CA |
My original facelift with Dr Marten was in 2002, followed by a "tune-up" facelift in 2012. His work his extraordinary, with gorgeous results that have remained lovely and natural for 15 years. Dr Marten is a world-renowned surgeon who has been at the front of medical advances in plastic surgery. Make him your first stop for a consultation and learn that he is not only an artist with vision, but a medical professional who unites that artistry with his broad training and experience.
Huntington Beach, CA |
I spent 3-years researching & interviewing plastic surgeons in Southern California, and Dr. Marten's name kept coming up as the 'gold standard' for face/neck lifts. Ultimately, after several general and plastic surgeons in SoCal all said, Dr. Marten was the best, I went to San Francisco. I am so happy I did! My neck looks amazing, all the wrinkles are gone and it's tight again!!! He performed a lower face lift and I look 'just like myself' but, about 8-10 years younger!
in Cupertino, CA |
I had two surgeries with Dr. Marten in the last two years. The first was a facelift and fat injections; and the second was body work. I was extremely pleased with both surgeries. He is a good communicator. My brother in law is a plastic surgeon and recommended him.
in San Francisco, CA |
He showed me great pictures of the outcomes. I thought he was that good. Now that my healing period is over I believe he has either lost his skills, the pictures were a lie or some student operated on me. I've always been a good healer.
in SF, CA |
Anything can happen to you while you are under anestesia at his facility and care. If you don't want anything unagreed done to you stay away from this place! He shaved my forehead roundness, jaw and nose without permission. He has done far worse things according to internet. Be safe people. Do not trust this doctor!!!
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Marten, MD?
Are you Dr. Marten?