Dr. Timothy Marten, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMale

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Timothy Marten, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in San Francisco, CA and has over 40 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine medical school in 1982. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Timothy Marten, MD

Marten Clinic of Plastic Surg

450 Sutter St San Francisco, CA 94108 ()

Compare Dr. Timothy Marten, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Marten's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marten

3.9

Dr. Marten

Dr Marten and his team are the very best. I can’t even begin to express my gratitude for the way in which I was cared for, before, during and after my procedure. Arianna and Tiffany were consistently delightful; head nurse Helen carefully removed my sutures and offered never ending patience with my ongoing questions and concerns. Helen and Dr. King took exceptional care of me during the procedure, and the overnight nurse, Linda took excellent care of me throughout the entire evening. Makeup artist, Janet helped calm my fears shortly after and applied the most amazing coverup makeup. Many of these folks have worked with Dr. Marten for many, many years and that alone says something about him. He’s a genius and skilled surgeon! Not to mention how kind and generous he is. I keep staring at myself in amazement. I look fantastic and you can’t tell that I have had anything done. I look fresh, my skin is smooth, not pulled, no arching eyebrows or stretched lips. I am so completly pleased.
Deborah – Jul 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Marten, MD?
My facelift was everything I dreamed of. Thank you Dr. Marten.
San Francisco, CA – Dec 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Marten, MD?
Horrible results: asymmetries, lumps, hollows... Timothy Marten's surgical procedures have ruined my looks and life.
Jun 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Marten, MD?
I do not have enough superlatives to communicate my experience with Dr. Marten. He beyond exceeded my expectations when he fixed an extremely poor outcome by another surgeon. The result is so natural looking that no-one - not even my closest friends and family - can tell I've had surgery. I will forever be indebted to Dr. Marten. I would not even think of going to another surgeon even though I have to travel across the country to see him! There is no one else I'd trust.
Jun 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Marten, MD?
My original facelift with Dr Marten was in 2002, followed by a "tune-up" facelift in 2012. His work his extraordinary, with gorgeous results that have remained lovely and natural for 15 years. Dr Marten is a world-renowned surgeon who has been at the front of medical advances in plastic surgery. Make him your first stop for a consultation and learn that he is not only an artist with vision, but a medical professional who unites that artistry with his broad training and experience.
San Rafael, CA – Jun 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Marten, MD?
I spent 3-years researching & interviewing plastic surgeons in Southern California, and Dr. Marten's name kept coming up as the 'gold standard' for face/neck lifts. Ultimately, after several general and plastic surgeons in SoCal all said, Dr. Marten was the best, I went to San Francisco. I am so happy I did! My neck looks amazing, all the wrinkles are gone and it's tight again!!! He performed a lower face lift and I look 'just like myself' but, about 8-10 years younger!
Huntington Beach, CA – Apr 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Marten, MD?
I had two surgeries with Dr. Marten in the last two years. The first was a facelift and fat injections; and the second was body work. I was extremely pleased with both surgeries. He is a good communicator. My brother in law is a plastic surgeon and recommended him.
HappyWithResults in Cupertino, CA – Jan 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Marten, MD?
He showed me great pictures of the outcomes. I thought he was that good. Now that my healing period is over I believe he has either lost his skills, the pictures were a lie or some student operated on me. I've always been a good healer.
Former patient in San Francisco, CA – Nov 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Marten, MD?
Anything can happen to you while you are under anestesia at his facility and care. If you don't want anything unagreed done to you stay away from this place! He shaved my forehead roundness, jaw and nose without permission. He has done far worse things according to internet. Be safe people. Do not trust this doctor!!!
Disappointed in SF, CA – Nov 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Marten, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Marten?