Dr. Timothy Mark, MD

Practices Internal Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 52 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Mark is a competent, proactive, sensitive, and well-rounded physician. I highly recommend him. He is supported by a caring and responsive team.
Author:
I have been going to Dr. Mark fo probably 17 years. conservative treatment. Never rushes to do testing that’s not needed. Great guy easy to talk to. He has a lot of patients so you don’t get a lot of time with him.
Author:
We have recommended Dr. Mark to many of our friends. He has a wonderful manner & is extremely knowledgeable. HE CARES!!!
Author:
Dr. Mark is the best. He has been our doctor for 15+ years. He covers our health and medically needs comprehensively with a wealth of knowledge and experience as well as a vast outreach to specialists to handle specific illness or injury. He always has time to talk and is the most personable and empathic man you could ask for in a doctor. I don't want too many people to find out about him so that he gets too busy to spend time with us. His staff is just like him...
Author:
Now that I am older or old, I have become a bit apprehensive regarding doctors and our healthcare system for many reasons which I will not go into now. It took me time to find someone that I can be comfortable with and to have some kind of trust, Dr Marks I feel for me is that doctor. He listens, does not rush you or scare you into taking medications. He gives you choices, he is smart, knowledgeable, up to date and “real”. He has been the best for me.
Author:
Dr. Mark is the most wonderful Doctor! He has been the primary care doctor for my uncle who is 93 years old for many years. Never have I ever seen a doctor to be more caring and attentive. He is on top of his practice, and SO very knowledgable. He has a great bedside manner, and ever since my uncle has gone to him, he has never looked back! Dr. Mark is the BEST doctor... He gets 10 out of 5 stars.
Author:
Dr Mark is the most complete internist I have ever seen. He goes over every inch of you. His bedside manner is as good as I have seen. I can’t say enough about him.
Author:
I have been going to Dr Mark for over twenty years and now since moving away from West Palm Beach, I drive 30-40 minutes to visit him. He is a "gem" of a doctor and now my husband goes to him too. He is caring and thorough and very smart! He's the best!!!
Author:
The best of the best with a plus - wonderful demeanor and personality.
Author:
Dr. Mark has been my primary doctor for many years. I still come back to him as my primary doctor even though I live and work in California temporarily. He's very courteous, listens, and spends time during my visit. I trust his recommendations. And when I need something like work related issues, like clearance, I can get results mailed to me. Only thing, when I call the office, it'll take couple of days to get back to me. In general, service is great!!
Author:
Dr Mark is a nice person and a good doctor trapped in an awful practice. I have been a patient of his for about 6 years. I had a scrip running out on Thanksgiving so I called the office on Monday to get a refill... then on Tuesday and Wednesday as well. Perhaps his PA was away but that's no excuse. I called and got the answering service today. Found out they have a nurse, not employed by the practice, fielding calls. No doctors are available to call you back... Nice!
Author:
Dr. Mark is an excellent, kind, compassionate physician. I would recommend him to anyone in my family.
Author:
I've been visiting Dr. Mark for over 15 years and he is by far the best physician i've ever been to. From the moment he enters the room, you feel like you are his only patient. He is always is a good mood, listens carefully, and makes sure to address every issue you raise. Another excellent trait of his, is that he calls to provide test results himself. This gives you the opportunity to ask follow up questions and ensures that when you hang up, you understand exactly what you need to.
Author:
He is a very conscious and professional doctor however his staff over books so wait time is over an hr everytime. Calls are not answered just returned so if you have an urgent need 911 is your only recourse.
Author:
Dr Mark listened ,was very thorough, and followed through to verify that I was doing OK . He takes time to personally call to explain test results. My visits with him so far have been superior to any experienced in Florida (over a 10 yr span)
Author:
Dr Mark is just all around awesome! The Best doctor I've been to and I am 48 years old. His all around bedside manner of just speaking to you and listening to you is a huge plus! Hard to find a doctor as caring as him these days.