Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. Lowney Jr

Family Medical Associates

709 Washington St Canton, MA 02021

Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO is a family medicine specialist in Canton, MA and has been practicing for 6 years. He specializes in family medicine and osteopathic manipulative therapy.

Dr. Lowney Jr accepts

Neighborhood Health Plan
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts Health Plans
UniCare

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Lowney Jr treats your condition or procedure

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

As an Osteopathic Family Physician, I describe my treatment style as a balance of traditional general medicine and osteopathic philosophy. I believe the body has innate abilities to heal itself. I see my role as a wellness guide, here to inform and m...

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

70.96774193548387%

Dr. Lowney Jr?
Dr. Lowney Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO
I see the NP as I find Dr Lowny to be a bit arrogant and not very thorough.
Always pleasant and professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO?
I am leaving on behalf of my mother. This incident happened in 2016 and she still talks about it today. She has severe pain in her rib area and an xray showed some spots on her lung. She was complaining of the rib pain and he got angry. Stopped writing and walked over to her and said in a angry voice" WHERE IS The pain!!! POINT to it. So my mother pointed and dr lowney grabbed and squeezed the area hard enough to hurt her and said " WHERE RIGHT HERE! DOES THIS HURT?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO?
@ 63 i have suffered most of my life from severe chronic pain some congenital plus hard physical labor as a class A Tool & Die Maker, I have auto immune disorder and prinzmetal angina, i can't take many meds or high enough doses to help or risk attacks, i was in so much pain that i just wanted to give up, until i met Dr Lowney Jr, @family medical canton, i started OMT, I improved so much that i am overwhelmed trying to find the words to explain how much better i feel, thank you Dr. lowney "Jr".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO?
I have been seeing Dr Lowney Jr for about 6-8 months for OMT and more recently trigger point injections. I’ve had a lot of pain in my shoulder, neck and back. I’ve seen chiropractors, countless physical therapists, rheumatologist and massage therapists but I’m finding his treatment to be the most beneficial to me. He is always professional and the staff at the seekonk office is very accommodating if I need to reschedule. Thankful to have found something that finally works!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO?
Dr. Lowney is amazing! I am always seen quickly and he pays extra attention to my baby.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO?
When I started seeing Dr. Lowney Jr about 3 1/2 years ago I Was in great denial of my health, my blood pressure was 195 -over 103 my blood sugar in the 200"s constantly A1c in the 7's He continued to work with me thru my denial for quite some time and finally diagnosed me with a life threatening disease which ended up saving my life, I am extremely gratful for Dr lowney Jr helping me thru my ordeal, I have since lost 45 pounds my blood pressure today was 110 over 71 my A1c 5.0 and doing great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO?
Dr. Lowney is an incredibly committed, caring, and thoughtful doctor. Always answering all my questions and makes me feel like his listening to all my concerns. I seen him as my PCP to OMT treatments and let me tell you I def recommend him! He made me feel so much better after a few OMT treatments. Another plus is that hes no jugemental. Everytime I see him he always goes above and beyond with my care. I feel very confident as having him as my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO?
Worst customer service of any doctors office I have ever called. Terrible call response system. Never ends and no one picks up the phone. Go elsewhere.
Dear Patient, I am terribly sorry you had a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO?
I've had several visits with Dr. Lowney, always takes the time to answer my all my questions no matter how insignificant. I always walk out of there confident and reassured. Sometimes the wait is long, but if everyone is getting the level of care I received, the wait makes sense. Met several of the other doctors including his dad, (also named Tim) and they are all great, Tim Jr is by far my favorite!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO?
Dr. Lowney is an incredibly committed, caring, and thoughtful doctor. I've been seeing him for 4 years and the experience has been very positive. He listens well, he's practical, and he works hard to understand patients' unique situations and needs. I feel as though he's always reachable when I need him, and has provided good guidance and care when I've needed it most.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO?
Dr.Lowney started as my visiting home doctor and graduated to my outpatient doctor when I was healthy enough. Always accommodating, doesn't rush my visit, and makes sure my medical needs are met. He's so good I had my entire family switch to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO?
Dr. Lowney Jr. is terrific - I feel like I'm getting the top level of care anytime I'm in. He is current on the latest medical ideologies, which is great because sometimes it feels like your doctor is stuck in the past. Treated a skin issue I had very effectively in one visit, and helped me with a neck problem on a subsequent visit. Must agree with some of the other reviews that sometimes the wait times can be a little long, but they always sched me for the next day so I've got no issue with it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO?
Money over healthcare style luckily I changed primary care and now feel safe .Neglegence towards patient care is obviously somebody that just don't care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO?
Dr Lowney is very attentive to his patients needs and takes the time to discuss their concerns without rushing them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO?
He gives you the impression that he doesnt want to be there. I was his 1st appt just to have blood drawn and I waited in the room for him for almost 1 1/2 hours when he was just sitting in his office. Not until I told the receptionist I want my copay back and that i was leaving did he jet out of his office to draw blood. He has said "wow" several times when looking at medical chart for the 1st time. The last time I seen him he had a student do my full appt. He was more caring than Lowney.
Dear valued patient, I am very sorry to hear...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO?
Over an hour and a half wait whenever I try to see any doctor in this practice. Doctors themselves are GREAT, office staff is nice enough, but wait times are outrageous and disrespectful of my time as a patient.
Dear valued patient, I am very sorry to hear...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Lowney Jr, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Lowney Jr?

Family Medical Associates

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lowney Jr treats patients.

Norwood Hospital