Dr. Timothy Lewan, MD

Dr. Timothy Lewan, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Timothy Lewan, MD is a family medicine specialist in Westminster, CO and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from University of Illinois-Chicago in 2000 and specializes in family medicine.

11550 Sheridan Blvd

Westminster, CO 80020

Learn about Dr. Lewan

Dr. Lewan's Experience

Dr. Lewan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Lewan "Our goal is to provide personal, comprehensive, and timely care to all ages. Keeping you informed is a high priority- at Northside Family Medicine you walk away from each appointment with individualized instructions and your latest medication list so you know what you should be doing after you leave the office. We offer same day appointments if you call by 3pm on a normal office day. You can also schedule online for an appointment today at www.northsidefammed.com. Being a small office gives us a chance to get to know our patients well and for you to get to know our staff personally. We do our best to get you timely answers and strive to offer comprehensive medical care. We tend to spend more time with our patients than the average office with visits usually ranging from 20-30 minutes if needed. For emergency questions or situations, Dr. Lewan is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and in rare cases he is not, Erika Banka, PA-C should be available. We have options for you to correspond to our office via email and we can send your results to your personal email account (if you are willing to accept the risk). We invite you to check us out and see what we are all about!"

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Rice University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Swedish Family Medicine Residency

• NCQA certified for Diabetes, 9/19/08
  • Premium Quality and Efficiency Designation from United Healthcare, 2007-09
  • Evidence Based Medicine, Quality and Cost Efficiency Awards from Cigna Healthcare, 12/09

Dr. Lewan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lewan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lewan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lewan's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lewan to family and friends

Dr. Lewan's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

Tim is caring, attentive, and diligent about helping his patient feel better. I feel like my health is in good hands. I've followed him from office-to-office. As long as I live in Denver, he will be my doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient of Dr. Lewan for about 10 years. He's a wonderful proactive physician and i couldn't recommend him more.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I highly recommend Dr. Lewan, and have, to several friends and family members. He is very helpful with maintaining annual procedures to insure my best health. I don't have to wait long in the office before seeing him, which is quite a change from the previous Dr. I had been seeing. I also like...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
-5! He is absolutely awful, his bed side manner is non existent and he makes you feel so uncomfortable. Me and my 3 daughters will never go back to this clinic, we've all had horrible experiences. He actually asked my daughters friend (studying mind you to be a pharmacist) what to prescribe her for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option4