Dr. Timothy Lee, MD

Dr. Timothy Lee, MD

Neurology  ·

Dr. Timothy Lee, MD is a neurology specialist in Nashville, TN and has been practicing for 28 years. He specializes in neurology and psychiatry.

Neurology Specialists of Middle Tennessee

397 Wallace Rd Ste 305

Nashville, TN 37211

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)

Learn about Dr. Lee

Video

See how frequently Dr. Lee performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thrombosis
Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Lee's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology
  • Psychiatry

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• New York University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Southern California
  • University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends

Dr. Lee's Performance

I've had migraines for many years and Dr. Lee's approach is very patient-centric and not simply business as usual. I'm impressed with the care he and his staff provides.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your review of Neurology Specialists, Ms. Matthews! We take pride in serving the Nashville community and appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review. We will be sure to pass it along to our Dr. Timothy Lee and Staff.

I have seen Dr Lee several times in recent years for more than one neurological problem. Dr Lee is is always very professional. He is knowledgeable and attentive. His analysis and explanations are always well thought out and clearly expressed. He is very caring and takes whatever time is necessary...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Lee is a very thorough and knowledgeable professional with an excellent personal manner. He spends the time with me to make sure I understand everything we have gone over. I never feel rushed during or overwhelmed after a visit. I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was referred to Dr Lee during an episode of a bad migraine. His office staff was very helpful in making it easy to get an appointment within a few days. Dr Lee is very thorough and takes his time with his examination. I never feel rushed when I see him. Dr Lee has always followed up with me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1

Thank you so much for taking the time to share these thoughts. We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care, and we will pass on your kind words to Dr. Lee and our staff.

Dr. Lee is always knowledgeable, caring and professional, I highly recommend him as a neurologist. I always feel that I am in very capable hands and would not want anyone else treating me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

More Neurology Specialists like Dr. Lee at Neurology Specialists of Middle Tennessee

Neurology Specialist