Dr. Timothy King, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Dr. Timothy King, MD

Dr. Timothy King, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Valparaiso, IN. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 42 years. Dr. King is affiliated with Franciscan Health Crown Point.

Dr. King's Care Philosophy

To provide the most advanced and compassionate care to patients with pain.

Dr. King's Experience

See how Dr. King's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. King

Dr. King accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. King is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. King has admitting privileges.

Dr. King's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. King to family and friends
3.9
Dr. King's Performance
in Valparaiso IN |
I've been very impressed with Dr King every time I have met with him. He has been professional, courteous, funny and, most importantly, has listened to me! Everyone on his staff is helpful and pleasant.
in Peotone,Il. |
Dr.Timothy King has treated me for Chronic neck pain for the past fifteen years due to several neck surgeries.Dr King has always been able to manage my pain.He, his nurse Angie and staff have always been professional,courteous and helpful.
in Crown Point, IN |
Dr. King's medical expertise and continuous words of encouragement have been invaluable in helping me manage my chronic pain issues. He and staff are always compassionate and professional.
Wanatah, IN |
Bad experience with him. I have chronic pain. His solution? His magical physical therepy. And if that doesn't work? Then he says "I just have to learn to live with chronic pain, its part of the aging process!" Really? There is so much wrong with that statement. There are pain medicines that can give people like me a good quality of life. He has more law enforcement credentials than he has medical. I hope you doctor king will experience chronic pain in your old age. And you suffer.
in Hebron, IN |
Dr King is an excellent Dr. He has been my pain management physician for several years. He is a very compassionate and caring Dr and has always treated me with excellent care. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing this type of physician. I just can't say enough good about him.
in Valparaiso, IN |
He is the best doctor. I love this man. He has been treating my low back pain and knee pain for several years. He spends time with me and I never feel rushed. I have recommended him to my friends. Margaret B. Valparaiso, IN
in Valparaiso, IN |
Dr. King has treated me for chronic back pain management over the past year. From our first meeting, I was impressed by his capacity to listen to my concerns and allowing me adequate time to thoroughly described my symptoms. He answered my questions in terms that I could understand, not rushing me during my appointment. Dr. King's expert knowledge and experience has contributed to the management of my pain level, thus improving my quality of life.
in La Porte, IN |
Worst experience I have ever had! In January of this year my back was shattered by a driver texting and driving, I have have had continuing complications, extreme pain and chronic falls to due permanently nerve damage, decline of the hip structure. Dr King did not want to hear anything I had to say, but only wanted question the Orthopedic and Nuerosurgeoun that preformed the emergence repair surgery. This man should not have access to anyone in need of pain management!!
in Demotte, IN |
Dr. King treated a back problem that I was having. He is very professional, personable and I had the feeling that he actually cared. Todd
in Lowell, In |
Dr. King and his staff are caring and concerned about your well being. They are friendly, the office visits are on time and Dr. King recommends what he feels is best for you. He renders his recommendations on your behalf, but allows you to fully determine what you feel is best for you. My husband, son-in-law and myself are VERY pleased with his care and his results. If medical findings indicate other problems exist he has you follow up with your family doctor for further testing.
in Valparaiso, IN |
dr,king is a very thoughtful and kind doctor. i was in terrible pain when i was referred to him and he worked with me to get me better
in Valparaiso, IN |
If you want the best pain management care there is in this region; see Dr. King. His surgery center is top notch; his nursing staff are excellent. They are caring individuals that give you the support you need to heal your pain. Dr. King has completed 1,000's of procedures. He has a light touch; steady hands and he works with precision. 5 stars to APAC!
Have you seen Dr. Timothy King, MD?
Are you Dr. King?

Compare Dr. King

Dr. King's Care Philosophy

To provide the most advanced and compassionate care to patients with pain.

Dr. King's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. King has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. King's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine

Dr. King does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. King and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Indiana University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1975

University Of Washington
      Indiana University School Of Med
      University Of Washington

• Polish

Dr. King does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. King and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. King does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. King and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.