Dr. Timothy King, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 71

Dr. King

APAC Center Pain Management

2202 Laporte Ave Valparaiso, IN 46383

Dr. Timothy King, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Valparaiso, IN and has been practicing for 44 years. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 1975 and specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine anesthesiology.

Dr. King's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. King

4.0

Dr. King?
Dr. King's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Timothy King, MD
I've been very impressed with Dr King every time I have met with him. He has been professional, courteous, funny and, most importantly, has listened to me! Everyone on his staff is helpful and pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy King, MD?
Dr.Timothy King has treated me for Chronic neck pain for the past fifteen years due to several neck surgeries.Dr King has always been able to manage my pain.He, his nurse Angie and staff have always been professional,courteous and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy King, MD?
Dr. King's medical expertise and continuous words of encouragement have been invaluable in helping me manage my chronic pain issues. He and staff are always compassionate and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy King, MD?
Bad experience with him. I have chronic pain. His solution? His magical physical therepy. And if that doesn't work? Then he says "I just have to learn to live with chronic pain, its part of the aging process!" Really? There is so much wrong with that statement. There are pain medicines that can give people like me a good quality of life. He has more law enforcement credentials than he has medical. I hope you doctor king will experience chronic pain in your old age. And you suffer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy King, MD?
Dr King is an excellent Dr. He has been my pain management physician for several years. He is a very compassionate and caring Dr and has always treated me with excellent care. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing this type of physician. I just can't say enough good about him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy King, MD?
He is the best doctor. I love this man. He has been treating my low back pain and knee pain for several years. He spends time with me and I never feel rushed. I have recommended him to my friends. Margaret B. Valparaiso, IN
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy King, MD?
Dr. King has treated me for chronic back pain management over the past year. From our first meeting, I was impressed by his capacity to listen to my concerns and allowing me adequate time to thoroughly described my symptoms. He answered my questions in terms that I could understand, not rushing me during my appointment. Dr. King's expert knowledge and experience has contributed to the management of my pain level, thus improving my quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy King, MD?
Worst experience I have ever had! In January of this year my back was shattered by a driver texting and driving, I have have had continuing complications, extreme pain and chronic falls to due permanently nerve damage, decline of the hip structure. Dr King did not want to hear anything I had to say, but only wanted question the Orthopedic and Nuerosurgeoun that preformed the emergence repair surgery. This man should not have access to anyone in need of pain management!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy King, MD?
Dr. King treated a back problem that I was having. He is very professional, personable and I had the feeling that he actually cared. Todd
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy King, MD?
Dr. King and his staff are caring and concerned about your well being. They are friendly, the office visits are on time and Dr. King recommends what he feels is best for you. He renders his recommendations on your behalf, but allows you to fully determine what you feel is best for you. My husband, son-in-law and myself are VERY pleased with his care and his results. If medical findings indicate other problems exist he has you follow up with your family doctor for further testing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy King, MD?
dr,king is a very thoughtful and kind doctor. i was in terrible pain when i was referred to him and he worked with me to get me better
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy King, MD?
If you want the best pain management care there is in this region; see Dr. King. His surgery center is top notch; his nursing staff are excellent. They are caring individuals that give you the support you need to heal your pain. Dr. King has completed 1,000's of procedures. He has a light touch; steady hands and he works with precision. 5 stars to APAC!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy King, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. King?

To provide the most advanced and compassionate care to patients with pain.

• Anesthesiology

Indiana University School Of Medicine
1975

• Polish

Dr. King accepts

Dr. King accepts the following insurance:

ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
Advantage Health Solutions
Great West Healthcare-Cigna
Medicaid
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus
Tricare
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Dr. King treats your condition or procedure

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. King treats patients.