Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD
Dr. Timothy Kelsch is a board certified Otolaryngologist – Head and Neck Surgeon specializing in chronic sinusitis, salivary gland disease, vocal cord disorders, sleep apnea, thyroid surgery as well as head and neck cancer. After graduating from New York Medical College with honors, he trained in Seattle, Washington with pioneering otolaryngolostists at University of Washington and Madigan Army Medical Center. He is published in peer reviewed journals and has held clinical teaching appointments. Dr. Kelsch is a native of Arizona and prides himself on being available to his patients and community. He was elected "Top Doc" by PHOENIX MAGAZINE in 2012 and 2013. Allow him to tailor a personalized experience for your ENT needs

Dr. Kelsch's Care Philosophy

Comprehensive therapy for all disorders of the Head & Neck. Care with compassion!

Dr. Kelsch's Experience

See how Dr. Kelsch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kelsch

Dr. Kelsch accepts 24 insurance carriers

Dr. Kelsch is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kelsch has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kelsch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelsch to family and friends
    Dr. Kelsch Says:

Thank you for your feedback!

Dr. Kelsch's Performance
    in Goodyear, AZ |
    There are not enough kind words I can say about Dr. Kelsch and his practice.I went in to see Dr. Kelsch when I nodule in my thyroid tested with a high possibility for cancer. On my first visit Dr. Kelsch was patient, kind and heard all my concerns. He explained all the risks and options available to me, which I appreciated very much. I was not rushed, or made to feel unimportant. I got my surgery and needless to say Dr. Kelsch and his surgical team are amazing.You will not find a better surgeon!
    in Mesa, AZ |
    I just recently had bilateral septoplasty turbinate reduction with Dr. Timothy Kelsch here in Scottsdale, Az. I cannot say enough good things about the care and the results of the surgery. I am a fan of confident people and Dr. Kelsch was very thorough with me and explained all the possible Pro's and Con's given that another Dr. years ago attempted to fix my deviated septum with negative results. Dr. Kelsch thank you and all your staff for your level of professionalism!
    Chandler, AZ |
    This Dr, is sharp and on top of things. He will search until he finds an answer. Had an awesome experience with Dr Kelsch and recommend him highly. You won't find a more attentive or caring docotr. He even treats my doctor's family.
    in Chandler, AZ |
    I was suffering from 6 sinus infections in 6 months and was very sick. My internist nor another ENT were able to help me. Dr. Kelsch listened me. After examination, he ordered blood and ct scan and diagnosed my sinus problem. Scheduled sinus surgery. He also sent me to an immunologist for further testing. Now, post surgery, I feel great. I highly recommend Dr. Kelsch.
    in Scottsdale, AZ |
    I am very satisfied with the services that Dr. Kelsch performed regarding my blocked sinuses. He determined that the "endoscopic sinus surgery" would open up my blocked sinuses which it did. This procedure was performed locally and is less invasive as a total "sinus surgery" that I've had previously. The staff was very caring and professional. I would recommend Dr. Kelsch very highly
    in Scottsdale, AZ |
    I was very pleased with the professional services rendered by Dr. Kelsch. He performed my tonsillectomy, kept me fully informed before and after the successful surgery. And his follow up care was thoughtful and very effective. The office staff is also very efficient and professional. Consider Dr. T. Kelsch when looking for an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor.
    in Scottsdale, AZ |
    Dr. Kelsch is absolutely the BEST !! He is knowledgable, professional, kind, caring, listens to you, and a genuine nice man. His staff is friendly, professional, and well organized.
    in Phoenix, AZ |
    Dr. Kelsch was fantastic, professional, thorough and effective. ... I can breathe better than ever before, and that's really saying something.
    Phoenix, AZ |
    Dr. Timothy Kelsch just fixed my deviated septum. I am very pleased with the service he provided as well as the services of his office. Everyone in the office is kind, courteous and caring. The doctor exudes confidence and professionalism. After my surgery, I had no bruising, minimal swelling or bleeding. He is an artist when it comes to surgery. He is very gentle and precise. The evening after my surgery - he called twice - not his office - to ask how I was doing. - Carol
    Gilbert, AZ |
    When I had a thyroidectomy over 6 years ago, there was a Thyroglossal duct cyst which the surgeon, at that time, failed to address. Fortunately, I found Dr. Kelsch, at Valley ENT, who not only removed the “egg size” cyst but also removed the bone in which the cyst had attached to. Dr. Kelsch was also very respectful to my religious beliefs regarding patient blood management. His professionalism, knowledge and expertise make him the most capable and caring doctor anyone can ask for. Thank you.
    in Phoenix, AZ |
    Dr. Kelsch and staff are excellent. Ease of appointment making, wait times, and office appearance are wonderful. Dr. Kelsch explained my procedure, including the what could go wrong, no surprises. My thyroidectomy was scheduled, explained, and all went according to schedule. Dr. Kelsch also did a procedure on my son for his nose, everything went perfect, and he no longer has any breathing issues or sinus infections. You would be remiss if you don't see this man for any ENT issues.
    Tempe, AZ |
    I would recommend Dr. Kelsch for diagnosis and treatment for any ear, nose, throat disorder. I had surgery for nasal/sinus blockage, with excellent results.
    in Phoenix, AZ |
    Dr. Kelsch is the best! He truly cares about your well being and was very communicative before, during, and after my surgery.
    in Scottsdale, AZ |
    Dr. Kelsch is an excellent communicator.
    in Tempe, AZ |
    Dr. Kelsch and his staff were very pleasant, helpful, and informative, during my pre and post-operative services. Before having my procedure, Dr. Kelsch explained the potential risks and outcomes of performing vs. not performing the procedure for my medical condition. The surgical outcome was excellent and without complication! Dr. Kelsch also ensured I had the necessary products to manage all my post-operative effects. I highly recommend Dr. Kelsch's services to anyone seeking to reso
    in Scottsdale, AZ |
    Dr. Kelsch was great. He properly diagnosed my airway issues after others had failed to see the whole problem and could only provide patchwork solutions. I'm breathing and feeling much better only 3 weeks after surgery. I highly recommend!
    in Mesa, AZ |
    I was very nervous about my parotid gland surgery and Dr. Kelsch was amazing! He is very friendly, and walked me through the process of the surgery and how my recovery would be and what to expect post surgery. I'm very happy with my outcome and would happily recommend Dr. Kelsch to any friends or family in need of a great surgeon!
    in Scottsdale, AZ |
    I have been going to Dr. Kelsch for over 10 years and in that entire time he has always acted professionally, without being "stuffy". He is always kind and pleasant and explains what he is going to do, so there are no surprises. He has a great bed side manor and before and after surgery care is exceptional.
    in Hugely, Az |
    Dr.Kelsch is an amazing ENT. He preformed sinus surgery on me and I can now breathe better that I have been able to in years. Dr. Kelsch was very professional with awesome bedside manner and knowledge. I highly recommend him!
    in Mesa, AZ |
    He is the worst ENT I've ever been to. Every time you go, he'll give you the nose scope, because he gets paid each time for it. He isn't able to answer questions related to the ear, nose, or throat, and will actually start yelling if you do ask him questions! He literally threw a tantrum in the appointment. From what he demonstrated he does not knows anything about the ears, nose or throat, and is the least professional person I have ever seen, even compared to fast food workers.
    in Gilbert, AZ |
    I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Kelsch's practice and patient care. I no longer am having recurring sinus problems after surgery. This is the first time in a long time that I am not suffering from a constant post nasal drip or chronic sinus infections. I would highly him recommend anyone seeking a good doctor in his field. Tere Garcia
    in Tempe, AZ |
    Dr. Kelsch does a great job. He is efficient, explains options well and spends enough time with you that you actually feel like a patient under his care and not someone going through his medical machine.
    in Coolidge, AZ |
    Dr. Kelsch is an energetic and a highly intelligent doctor. He treated me in a very friendly, relaxed, and professional manner, and he took care of my problem within a few minutes.
    in Scottsdale, AZ |
    Dr. Kelsh is phenomenal at what he does. He discovered a problem far worse than any other professional could point out to me. He was able to perform the surgery in 90 minutes, originally was told it would be a 30 minute surgery but the problem was far greater than he could see in his diagnosis until he actually started the surgery. I was able to recover really fast and I was myself again in a day but I had to take it easy. 4 months later and I am better than I have felt in decades.
    in Mesa, AZ |
    We had a very good experience with Dr. Kelsch when my son had a small tumor on the side of his face. Dr. Kelsch did an amazing job on the surgery. My son has very little scaring and has healed wonderfully. All appointments were on time and Dr. Kelsch was very positive every single time we met with him. I would HIGHLY recommend him to family and friends.
    in Phoenix, AZ |
    My family & I have seen Dr. Kelsch for numerous ear & throat issues that have popped up over the years. He is an excellent listener & very knowledgable in his field. He is friendly, helpful, & thorough too. He seems to genuinely care about you & addressing whatever concerns or issues you are experiencing. He's also great with little kids! My 2 & 4 year old are at ease with him which is really important to me. I highly recommend him for any of your ears, nose, & throat needs!
    in Sioux Falls, SD |
    It's been a long time since I have encountered a physician this perfunctory. He interrupts, is a poor listener and seems disinterested in patients. I checked reviews online before going in since I am not from the area. Unfortunately, my experience was quite different. I felt I was standing between him and a golf game or something. The whole time he was talking, the only thing I could think was get a second opinion. In talking to locals afterwards, I see I am not alone.
    Have you seen Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
    Are you Dr. Kelsch?

Dr. Kelsch's Care Philosophy

Comprehensive therapy for all disorders of the Head & Neck.  Care with compassion!

Dr. Kelsch says...

Head and neck complaints can include a variety of possible illness include infection, tumors, autoimmune disease, medication toxicities and truamatic causes.  I thoroughly investigate all complaints and leave no stone unturned.

Dr. Kelsch says...

I provide several unique procedures for minimally invasive treatment of salivary gland disorders, sinus disorders and hearing loss.

Dr. Kelsch says...

Thank you for your feedback!

Dr. Kelsch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
    •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
    •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Kelsch has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kelsch's Board Certifications

• Ear Disorders
    • Earwax Buildup
    • Enlarged Turbinates
    • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
    • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
    • Gum Cancer
    • Head and Neck Cancer
    • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
    • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
    • Laryngeal Cancer
    • Sjögren's Syndrome
    • Sleep Disorders
    • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
    • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
    • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
    • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
    • Throat Pain

New York Medical College

Graduated in 2000

University Of California At Davis / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Kelsch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelsch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
    • Adenoidectomy
    • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Balloon Sinuplasty
    • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
    • Cochlear Implant Insertion
    • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
    • ENT Surgery
    • Ear Surgery
    • Ear Tube Placement
    • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
    • Laryngectomy and Pharyngectomy
    • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
    • Lip, Excision or Resection
    • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
    • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
    • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
    • Sinus Surgery
    • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Thyroid Lobectomy