Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 48

Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York Medical College medical school in 2000. He is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kelsch to book an appointment.

Dr. Kelsch

Valley ENT, Scottsdale, AZ

3501 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Telehealth services available

Dr. Kelsch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kelsch

2.197802197802198%

Dr. Kelsch?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (85)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (83)
  • Explained conditions well (82)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (4)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (4)
Although Dr. Kelsch couldn't do anything to help my tinnitus, I'm not knocking him personally. I asked for my results to be mailed to me and they never came. I called back, left a message, and never received a call back. On my 3rd attempt, I was asked if I wanted it mailed. I said no, I'll pick it up since I didn't trust them and I needed it sooner for another appointment. So, I was told they'll be at the front desk and then she hung up on me. ALSO, after I was given my MRI results over the phone to look for a particular issue, there was no follow up. No recommendations or anything else. Just left hanging on my own.
Neil C. – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
My visit was great, Dr. K took the necessary time to explain my situation in layman's terms. He was very personable and has a great bedside manor. I know Dr. K specializes in some very complex stuff at no time did I feel like my situation was any less complex than procedures that are far more serious.
Greg West – Dec 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
I was referred to Dr Kelsch for a mass on my neck, I’d had this mass for a long time and didn’t think anything could be done about it. Dr Kelsch performed my surgery removing this mass a year go and I just recently went in for my year follow up. I couldn’t be more pleased with Dr Kelsch and what he did for me, he is kind, a true pro, and he changed my life.
Damon R – Mar 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
Earl S. Dr. Timothy. A. Kelsch, a very thorough first class ENT, whom was highly recommended by the very best Neurologist at Barrow Brain and Spine. My condition was Severe weekly nosebleed (epistaxes). Problem is that we couldn't find exactly where it was coming from. The first visits from other ENT outfits determined that it was deep in to the nose area and recommended a nose Embolization. The Embolization process was performed twice from the crew at CIC, and did not quite do the job. We started our journey with Dr. Kelsch at Valley ENT and systematically evaluated my notes that were developed over a year. Just to put everything in perspective, Dr. Kelsch was the first DR that ever performed an in depth endoscopy of my internal nose. An area was discovered that showed a large inflamed blood vessel that was believed to be the culprit. the area was so inconspicuous, that Dr Kelsch with a camera even almost missed. Dr Kelsch performed an in office process that has healed and held 5 mo.
Earl Stith – Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
Dr. Kelsch is an amazing ENT doctor and surgeon! I was referred to him after two different highly regarded ENT surgeons in the valley told me that the mass in my neck was "not dangerous" and "not big enough for removal." I had spent almost a year with it growing larger by the day. I was suffering daily with pain and breathing issues because of the size and location. I was told by another ENT office that Dr. Kelsch was the doctor to see if you had a complicated case and they were right! Not only did he assure me that it should be removed, but also scheduled me for surgery within 2 weeks of my first appointment. After removal he ordered biopsies and found a hidden auto-immune disorder as well. I just can't say enough great things about this doctor, but I am forever grateful for how he listened, took the issue seriously, and the results speak for themselves!
Carlita D. – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
I'll start with - I don't leave reviews very often. They have to earn my review (very good or very bad). Have been seeing Dr. Kelsch for past year and a half. Since under his care I have gone from weekly/daily epistaxis (bloody noses) to NONE in over 18 months. Had septoplasty, turbinate reduction surgery in June. 6 weeks out and already a world of difference. Despite only slight allergy symptoms (stuffiness) I have not needed any OTC or Rx allergy meds in 2 months - probably a first in 30 years to go that long! Dr. K is direct, efficient and effective. His staff are responsive and efficient as well (thank you Paulina et al).
Dean H. – Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
Dr. Kelsh and his staff are amazing! My three year old needed her tonsils removed due to prolonged strep throat and I couldn’t had asked for a greater experience with Dr. Kelsch. I was very nervous about the surgery due to her being so young but he was very informative and very knowledgeable . He answered all my questions and made not only myself but my daughter feel very comfortable and at ease. If your looking for an ENT for your little one or yourself I highly recommend Dr. Kelsch!
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
Dr. Kelsch lives up to his exceptional ratings! I had major sinus surgery and was amazed that I had no post-surgery pain. He is so skilled, which is most important to me, but he's also very personable and seems genuinely interested in his patients' well-being. Lots of great follow-up by him and his office.
Scottsdale, AZ – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
Dr. Kelsch and his staff have been one of the best experiences I have had, especially during a very scary time. I had a surgery that was not normal and Dr. Kelsch made it as painless and easy at it could possibly be. From the original diagnosis to my stint in the hospital and post surgery Dr. Kelsch and his staff were there every step of the way. Even came to see to me in the hospital the morning I was discharged. I could not recommend Dr. Kelsch and his amazing staff anymore!
Kenny in Scottsdale, AZ – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Kelsch to my family and friends without hesitation. As a matter of fact I called my son to recommend Dr. Kelsch. My surgery was tricky but had complete faith in Dr. Kelsch as with my son, his surgery would be tricky too.
Gary Freeman in Prescott, AZ – Jan 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
Dr. Kelsch is the most caring and compassionate doctor that I have ever met and I am actually sad that I do not see him anymore. He always spent time with me to make sure that all of my questions and concerns were addressed and he was always available over the phone if I needed to speak with him soon. I have never written a review online before but I felt that it was necessary given just how appreciative I am for Dr. Kelsch, his office staff, and his surgical team.
Madison – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
Had excellent care and experience with Dr. Kelsch. He took time out of his personal schedule to perform my tonsillectomy. He knew the procedure needed to be done ASAP and he acted on it. Great supporting staff and minimal wait to see the doctor. Would recommend to family/friends or anyone looking for great care.
Jan 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
Very poor scheduling person - she simply refuses to speak up. When ask to speak a little louder, she is suddenly audible enough, then quickly returns to barely audible. Very frustrating since I am hard of hearing. What a poor choice of person for an Ear specialist.
Nov 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
Dr. Kelsch was fantastic – professional, knowledgeable, friendly, etc. I was referred to him because of a thyroid issue which ultimately led to me having a Thyroid Lobectomy (one lobe of the thyroid removed.) As a result of all the various testing and results, there were a number of options on how to move forward and treat this issue. From the beginning, Dr. Kelsch took the time to explain to me in detail my diagnoses, the various treatment options, and his recommendations based on research a
mdprd in Scottsdale, AZ – Jun 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
Such a wonderful experience! I was doing Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and had trouble in my ears with the pressure change. I was able to get an appointment immediately. He told me I needed to put tubes in my ears. He did it for me at that visit even though I had not scheduled it. He was so kind and caring. I can't recommend him enough!!! I would give him 10 Stars.
Carol McCrone in Scottsdale, AZ – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
Dr. Kelsch has skillfully completed a complicated surgical procedure on myself, for chronic sinusitis and severe septal deviation. Dr. Kelsch listens, responds and turns a potentially negative time into an unexpectedly easy one of recovery and healing, because of his care. As a result, after 4 decades of increasing headaches, head pain, nasal, cheek and ear pain, loss of smell and taste, nausea, vomiting and vertigo, I have remained symptom free since the surgery 2 months ago.
Charlotte Gamel in Mesa, AZ – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
I've suffered 6 decades with nasal congestion and allergies. More than 3 decades with meniers disease. Undiagnosed sleep apnea. At my age I have seen numerous doctors and specialists. A dental radiologist finally saw "what seems to be very old injuries to maxillary sinuses." Dr. Kelsch was the first doctor to thoroughly examine my nose! He found a deviated septum and polyps, plus infected sinuses. He said "I can fix this". I have never experienced such wellness. Thank you Doctor Kelsch.
Scott Salter – May 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
Dr. Kelsch is awesome, he listened to all my concerns and exceeded my expectations.
Courtney Brzycki in Mesa – Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
Fantastic human being and an incredible surgeon. We were lucky to have him treating our case.
Harvey Haymore in Phoenix AZ – Mar 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?
My son had pre auricular sinus It started when he was 8months old and often the infection occurred he was put in high antibiotics and Dr. Kelsch suggested for getting it operated but we were so hesitant at the beginning as he wasn’t even 2yrs old but the Doc talked us through the process and really made us feel safe and with all the confidence on him we went and decided to put an end to the suffering once and for all. He did an amazing work on the outside ear and the scar doesn’t even show up
Shobana Sridhar in Scottsdale ,AZ – Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Kelsch, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kelsch?

Comprehensive therapy for all disorders of the Head & Neck.  Care with compassion!

Dr. Timothy Kelsch is a board certified Otolaryngologist – Head and Neck Surgeon specializing in chronic sinusitis, salivary gland disease, vocal...Read more

• Ear, Nose, and Throat