Dr. Timothy Judd, DO

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Judd

Centura Health Physicians Group - Denver Tech Center

8200 E Belleview Ave Ste 100 Greenwood Village, CO 80111

Dr. Timothy Judd, DO is a family medicine specialist in Greenwood Village, CO and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from University of North Texas Health Science Center / Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1992 and specializes in family medicine, pediatric medicine, and more.

Dr. Judd accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Judd has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(303) 770-6500Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Judd treats your condition or procedure

• Skin Biopsy
  • Spirometry
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care

South Quebec Family Medicine welcomes you. Our goal is to build a unique healthcare partnership with you and your family. We celebrate each person?s uniqueness with personalized care plans that strive to optimize wellness and support body, mind and spirit

• Men's Health Medicine

3.6

Dr. Judd?
Dr. Judd's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Timothy Judd, DO
After having Dr. Judd as my PCP for over 20 years, I had to find someone else. The main problem is that his office is just too discombobulated. That would include Dr. Judd himself. The main problem is that he does NOT return calls. Recently my thyroid medication was discontinued at my pharmacy. Neither I nor the pharmacist could get ahold of Dr. Judd for well over a week! I don't know what the story is, but I suspect his staff covers for him. I doubt that he was even on the premises when the pharmacy and I both called repeatedly, and there's no one else in his office who can handle problems with a prescription. Perhaps he needs to retire. I like the Dr. Judd personally, but this sort of thing is completely unacceptable in a physician. As such, I would not be able to recommend him. I began going to UC Health on University. The difference is like day and night. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful, whereas Dr. Judd and his staff are none of those things.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Judd, DO?
I would not only not recommend, I changed provider as soon as I could
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Judd, DO?
I agree with reviews above. He is very difficult to get hold of. perscriptions and refills seem to be ongoing issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Judd, DO?
Dr. Judd has been my primary physician for 10 years. He is terrific. He takes the time to listen to you, is extremely knowledgeable, and offers solutions. I never feel rushed during my appointments and feel like I am getting the attention I need to address any health issues I have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Judd, DO?
I love Dr. Judd! I have seen him off and on for many years. I have only seen him for visits for my osteopathic needs. He is good at what he does and is always to get me on the path to recovery. Unfortunately, now that he has been with Centura the front desk service is horrible. I am always getting red tap bureaucracy! The service is horrible and they never can find me an appointment. I hope he knows what goes on with his patients since being part of the 'SYSYTEM'.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Judd, DO?
Tried over a period of months to contact provider. Never returned messages. Telephone system is a series of push button automated method. I was shocked at how many messages I left that were not returned. When we finally spoke, they stated they didn't have availability for months. Incompetent and neglectful are the words that comes to mind. Not what I am looking for in a medical provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Judd, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Judd?