Dr. Timothy H. Izant, MD

Dr. Timothy H. Izant, MD

Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics | Male | 59 years old

47 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Izant specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics and practices in Syracuse, NY. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Izant? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Izant's Experience

See how Dr. Izant's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Izant

Dr. Izant accepts 45 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Izant has admitting privileges.

Dr. Izant's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Izant to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Izant
Dr. Izant's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (45)
in Canastota, NY |
I didn't just hit excellent across the board I really have had several (unfortunately since 1998) visits with him and always felt like Dr. Izant spent all the time with me that I required. He answered any questions or concerns I had, as well as his staff. I would recommend Dr. Izant to anyone as he's put me back together a few times with great success.
in Camden, NY |
he looked me in the eye and seemed to be truly interested in me as a person
in East Syracuse, NY |
Went Dr. Izant, based on respected friends recommendation....was not disappointed. I appreciated his direct answers and options, office staff and organization friendly and efficient, surgery went extremely well.
in Ithaca, NY |
Up-to-date skilled surgeon; carefully controls operating room, techniques used, staff, recovery unit to minimize infections, errors of any kind. Personable and thoughtful about patient's specific condition and need for surgery. Pre-op experience and experience in hospital with Dr. Izant excellent. However, I saw him little on follow-up visits. Person I did see, perhaps a PA, surgical nurse, listened less well, failed to give me specific information about my recovery symptoms.
Syracuse, NY |
Such a nice man, kind, with a gentle manor! He really listens, asks good questions, explains things real well and makes sure you understand just what he thinks is the situation is. I immediately comfortable with him and his team and confident in their care of me. I could not be any happier with the out come of his service, I feel fantastic, and pain free!
in Rochester, NY |
We found Dr. Izant to be one of those rare physicians that actually listens and thoroughly answers questions. He took the time to thoroughly explain my situation and plan a course of action. I would recommend him to others without hesitation.
in Liverpool, NY |
The best
in Wentworth |
I like him.
Ithaca, NY |
He listen to me about my pain that I was experiencing and when I went to get a cortisone shot he added a pain shot and it has helped me so much!!
in Massena, Ny |
Dr. Izant was responsive and quick to answer all my questions especially when my daughter had questions concerning herself. He explains things so they are easy to understand and made me feel very comfortable.
in Liverpool, NY |
Dr. Izant is very friendly & thorough.
in Syracuse, NY |
Dr Izant always takes time to listen to me and answer my questions. He never makes me feel rushed or that my questions are foolish. His confidence in my recovery after surgery gave me that extra boost to make sure I did everything to ensure successful outcomes. I had both hips replaced due to congenital hip dysplasia (Nov 2015 and Sept 2016) and haven't felt this strong and healthy in many years. I can't thank Dr Izant enough for giving me my quality of life back.
in Syracuse, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Izant for many years for a variety of conditions. He is an excellent doctor, great manner, always concerned about my welfare and he has great expertise that inspires confidence in his patients.
in Syracuse, NY |
Not only is he widely acknowledged as one of the top surgeons in his specialty, but he cares about his patients and makes sure that they are treated well before and after surgery. Takes his time is listening to and responding to patients' concerns.
in Fabius, NY |
His bedside manner is great; he was very informative and detailed concerning my hip replacement surgery and both he and his staff were both encouraging and helpful throughout this process.
in manlius ny |
will never recommend this doctor, went through multiple pre-op tests costing me a lot in co-pays and he canceled my surgery twice costing me more time and money. he said my nicotine content wads too high, yet I only smoke a couple of cigars a week. apparently my pain and bad hips are not important enough to correct. then he said he wanted me to see a vascular surgeon because I have pad, something I told him about months before the scheduled surgery, what a farce,
in Canastota, NY |
Right off the bat I knew Dr. Izant was the doctor for me. Truly a great personality and I knew right away my confidence could be placed in him. No unnecessary procedures recommended.
in Leland, NC |
Dr. Izant took me on as a challenge. I've had a history of knee problems and was not satisfied with my TKR with another doctor. Dr. Izant took charge and performed my other TKR and four subsequent revisions. An excellent doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy H. Izant, MD?
Are you Dr. Izant?

Compare Dr. Izant

Dr. Izant's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Izant has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Izant's Board Certifications

• Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Surgery
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results