General Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Timothy Iorio, MD
Dr. Timothy Iorio, MD is a general hand surgery doctor who practices in Columbus, OH. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Iorio is affiliated with OhioHealth Grant Medical Center.

303 E Town St

• Molina Healthcare
  • Mutual of Omaha

Learn about Dr. Iorio

Dr. Iorio's Experience

Dr. Iorio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Hand Surgery

• Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus

• Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Pennsylvania State University
  • Henry Ford Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Philadelphia Hand Center At Thomas Jefferson University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Iorio has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Iorio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Iorio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Iorio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Iorio to family and friends
Dr. Iorio's Performance
in Pickerington, OH |
I had carpal tunnel surgery on both wrists, 3 weeks apart. I could not have had a better experience. Dr. Iorio explained everything to me very well before the surgery and listened and responded to all of my questions and concerns. My surgery went very well and I am healing well and have feeling back in both of my hands. I only wish I would have come to see him sooner. His staff was also courteous and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Iorio.
in Magnetic Springs, Ohio |
Just had my right (April) and left hand (June) carpal tunnel surgery. After meeting Dr Iorio for the initial consultation, I was quite nervous. But he assured me that it would be a breeze. Everything he told me was exactly how it turned out. No more numbness in either hand, and I found Dr Iorio to be a very knowledgeable doctor. He is a very concerned Dr. and I would recommend him highly to someone looking for an orthopedic surgeon.
in Columbus, OH |
I recently had two hand surgeries performed by Dr. Iorio for carpal tunnel syndrome. Dr. Iorio did a great job. He was thorough in his explanation of the procedure and was very attentive to my questions. My symptoms have gone away, I have minimal scarring and very little pain. I would definitely recommend Dr. iorio if you are thinking about having this procedure done.......
in Newark,Oh |
Dr Iorio is a thoughtful and a very caring doctor. He is such a great surgeon he made me feel very comfortable about my surgery. Me surgery couldn't have went better.
in Centerburg, OH |
I went to Dr. Iorio for my carpal tunnel. I was waking up five to six times a night with my hands being asleep and throbbing! He operated on both hands. He informed me it might take a few months for my symptoms to go away. My hands have not fallen asleep one time! I cannot believe how well I am sleeping now. I should have done this years ago. Dr. Iorio was competent, and informative through the entire process. He recommended that I have the surgery with a local. It was a breeze. Thanks Dr!
in Pickerington, OH |
Complete care from diagnosis through surgery and recovery was first rate. There was never any rush to promote surgery, and it was always presented as my decision when the time was right. All the risks and limitations were fully and patiently explained to help with my decision. Always spent as much time as needed in answering questions, never felt rushed.
in Columbus, OH |
Dr Iorio was always very confident and professional, but also a good listener. He made me feel like he cared about my problem but at the same time was very excited about my prognosis.
in Whitehall, OH |
I was bit by a dog January 1st and my middle finger on my right hand was broken and there were two puncture wounds. Dr. Iorio was recommended by the ER doctor. Due to the New Year holiday I was able to get an appointment on January 4th. Dr. Iorio explained the necessity and urgency of surgery. The next day I had surgery. Dr. Iorio has an excellent bedside manner and explains everything so one understands. I will use him again if I need and recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Iorio!
in Grove City, OH |
I had suffered from Carpal and Ulnar tunnel syndromes for decades. My neurologist referred me to Dr. Iorio, but said he really didn't think surgery would help much. Dr Iorio did a thorough exam and felt that surgery would help. I underwent the recommended procedures and the difference is amazing. Interestingly, one of my coworkers had similar surgery under a different specialty a month prior to my surgeries. my outcomes were better, and my scars smaller. i have already recommended Dr Iorio.
Athens, OH |
Dr Iorio did a great job diagnosing treating my elbow problems. He was very personable and easy to talk with. I would recommend him to others
in Bexley ,Ohio |
I went to Dr. Iorio for a second opinion and selected him for my hand surgery. I am a pianist and he was reassuring that I would be able to continue to play the piano after my surgery. My hand surgery was a success-I was able to move all of my fingers after surgery that day. I was playing the piano in 3 weeks and have full range of motion and strength in my hand. He is stellar!
in Pickerington, OH |
Dr. Iorio is a kind, highly competent hand specialist. He operated on both my left and right hands for carpal tunnel. He takes time to explain the procedure and willingly accepts and answers questions. After informing me of my condition and explanation, he encouraged me to consider my options. I felt no pressure, just educated. I especially appreciate how he respected me as a patient. I knew he wanted the best outcome for me and made every effort for success!??
in Grove City, OH |
I had an excellent experience w/ Dr. Iorio! He is knowledgeable, confident and assuring. He has great 'bedside manner' and is thorough in his treatment. I would definitely recommend him.
in Pickerington, OH |
Great bedside manner. Made me feel very comfortable. Took out a mass in my left hand and left me with no pain. My hand feels wonderful.
Columbus, OH |
Dr. Iorio is very professional and caring. I never felt rushed in his office. I saw him in March with wrist pain and swelling and he was able to accurately diagnosis and perform surgery on my wrist. I highly recommend him. His staff is also wonderful. They are nice, professional, and efficient. Dr. Iorio and his staff make you feel like a person and not just another patient coming through.
in Columbus, OH |
I had an infection in my finger that took hold pretty quickly and turned into a blood infection. The ER docs consulted with Dr Iorio via the phone. Dr. Iorio went out of his way to make sure I was added to his schedule the day after, even though his schedule was full. He really was great about my entire treatment path. Surgery got scheduled within a day, follow ups were on time. Later the day of the surgery he even called back quickly when I had an issues with my bandages.
Columbus, OH |
Dr. Iorio was very responsive to my needs. I treated with him for 6 weeks with a broken hand and found the experience excellent.
in Dublin, OH |
Arrogant, confrontational, dismissive, rude! In his words, ... I get referrals all the time with the wrong diagnosis and I have to set the patient straight. Huge ego, completely lacking bedside manner. Perhaps a skilled practitioner but with his attitude and demeanor, I'm shocked he has any patients to treat. An embarrassment to OhioHealth.
in Columbus, OH |
Referred to Dr. Iorio after falling and breaking my wrist. My first visit he showed me my xrays and discussed treatment options based on my diagnosis and lifestyle desires. We proceeded to surgery. Dr. Iorio engender complete trust in his ability and skill. He was patient, answered questions, was present in our visits and the outcome of my surgery was enormously successful.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Iorio, MD?
Are you Dr. Iorio?