Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD

Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Atlantic Obstetrics and Gynecology 3720 Holland Rd Ste 101 Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Get Directions

As a board certified OB/GYN, patients are my first priority. I believe in providing comprehensive personalized care for my patients and addressing their needs and concerns. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff also help create a patient friendly practice with excellent obstetric and gynecological care.

Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Virginia Beach, VA. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Hardy is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center, Bon Secours - Maryview Medical Center and Sentara Princess Anne Hospital.

Dr. Hardy's Experience

See how Dr. Hardy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hardy

Dr. Hardy accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Hardy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hardy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hardy to family and friends
Dr. Hardy's Performance
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I love Dr. Hardy's bedside manner. I have struggled with infertility for many years and Dr. Hardy's calming bedside manner has helped me through many devastating situations. I'm excited that he will be the doctor delivering our miracle!
in Virginia Beach |
I absolutely love Dr. Hardy's morals, ethics, and bedside manners. He truly cares for his patients on all levels of mind, body, and spirit. He has been a blessing to my family for over five years. I'm truly grateful and honored to be one of his patients.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Timothy Hardy is a great MD I've been going to him since I was younger. He has recently delivered my first child almost 3 months ago and through my whole pregnancy handled everything with care. The staff at his office reminds me of a family when you come in you feel welcomed with open arms and warmth. When you walk in it very clean and organized, scheduling appointments are an ease even when you have to change them last minute they are very understanding. I'll refer anyone to him.
in Richmond, VA |
I am so glad I found Dr. Hardy and his staff!!! They have truly been God sent in my life. I have never met a Dr. as well as staff that's so caring. Dr. Hardy and his staff cares about me not only as a patient, but as a person as well. Dr. Hardy takes the time out of his day to personaly return phone calls and answers any questions that the patient may have. WOW! Now tell me where you'll find that? Dr. Hardy and his staff are definit keepers! I would recommend him to anyone.
in Chesapeake, VA |
Dr. Hardy and his staff have been very helpful in my journey of trying to get pregnant. I had a miscarriage last year under his care and he was very caring throughout the difficult process. The nursing staff, especially Roxanne has been very compassionate and supportive. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Hardy and his staff.
in Norfolk, VA |
My husband and I struggled with infertility for nearly 8 years, but thanks to Dr. Hardy, we now have our "miracle" baby. He's an excellent doctor with a great bedside manner. He always answers your questions completely (and I always had many!) and spends adequate time with you. His staff is great, especially his nurse Roxanne. His nurse practitioner Ms Wadell is excellent as well. I have no complaints and would highly recommend this practice for OB/GYN purposes or infertility.
in Portsmouth, VA |
Dr. Hardy put me at ease from the very first appointment & his bedside manner is excellent! He's very thorough but always gets right to the point without wasting your time. He makes you feel like you're the most important patient he has. His entire staff are always pleasant & helpful, whether on the phone or in person. Dr. Hardy came highly recommended to me & I will continue to recommend him to others!
in Moyock, NC |
Dr. Hardy was amazing throughout my entire pregnancy. He answered all my questions. I never felt rushed during appointments. He cares and has a calming demeanor. I would recommend Dr. Hardy to everyone.
Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Hardy and staff are amazing. It's always easy to get an appointment, everyone is super friendly. Any questions you have, Dr. Hardy will answer as long as you ask them. I had ridiculously bad periods and chronic pelvic pain most of my life but always assumed it was normal. I will be forever grateful for his telling me no, my pain was NOT normal, and for his thoroughness that led to diagnosis and treatments over this past year. I'm able to function like a normal person and it's awesome!!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr.Hardy is an amazing doctor, he is very knowledgeable and explained my procedure thoroughly which made me feel at ease before surgery. I love his staff and will continue to recommend him to friends and family.
in Chesapeake, VA |
Dr. Hardy has completed both of my surgeries with positive results. This is the best I've felt in years. I no longer have all the pain and agony from those horrible fibroids and endometriosis. He is very kind and passionate about my care. I feel safe and confident in his abilities to take care of all my gynecological needs. He comes highly recommended and I recommend him to anyone needing great care from their doctor and his team.
in Norfolk, VA |
Dr. Hardy is an excellent doctor. I wish I had walked into his office years ago. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my care. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring, and professional. He makes me so happy. He did a wonderful job with the birth of my son. He helped me to conceive after 15 years of trying with my son and I am pregnant again with no interventions and will be seeking care from him for our new edition. Trust me he is the best out there and I'm super picky so it means alot
in Chesapeake, VA |
Dr Hardy has been more than superior for over 14 years.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
This place misdiagnosed my daughter with HIV!! Ran a nonspecific antibody test while she had the flu, CDC guidelines require an HIV specific antibody test for confirmation but Hardy ignored those and ordered another nonspecific test. Never made followup with disease specialist as promised who later ordered the correct test and proved she was misdiagnosed. Provided an empty envelope when asked for a copy of her test results. My daughter was destroyed, suicidal and depressed.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Everyone at Atlantic OB/GYN is excellent. The nurse are always nice and friendly. They return your calls when you leave a message. Dr. Hardy is awesome!!!!!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. hardy delivered my twins. I only felt comfortable with him as he made the experience great. I have been coming here since I was 14 years old. I am now 26 and live 30 minutes away. I would not even consider another doctor. I love Atlantic Obgyn and all of their staff. I recommend to all of my friends and family.
Horrible bedside manner! He explains nothing, does not listen to your concerns and does not answer your questions! Wrong diagnosis! Almost had an unnecessary surgery! Get a second opinion!
in Virginia beach,virginia |
He a great doctor....tells me everything I need to know about what's goin on
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
Are you Dr. Hardy?

Compare Dr. Hardy

Dr. Hardy's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hardy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Hardy has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hardy's Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

Providence Hospital

Completed in 1989

University Of Virginia

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Hardy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hardy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Abdominal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Amniocentesis
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Birth Control
  • Bladder Repair Surgery
  • C-Section
  • Colpopexy
  • Colpopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC