Dr. Timothy J. Hardy, MD

Dr. Timothy J. Hardy, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 56 years old

Learn about this Doctor

As a board certified OB/GYN, patients are my first priority. I believe in providing comprehensive personalized care for my patients and addressing their needs and concerns. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff also help create a patient friendly practice with excellent obstetric and gynecological care.Read more

Dr. Hardy's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Hardy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hardy

Dr. Hardy accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Hardy has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Hardy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hardy to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Hardy
Dr. Hardy's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (63)
in Portsmouth, VA |
Dr. Hardy put me at ease from the very first appointment & his bedside manner is excellent! He's very thorough but always gets right to the point without wasting your time. He makes you feel like you're the most important patient he has. His entire staff are always pleasant & helpful, whether on the phone or in person. Dr. Hardy came highly recommended to me & I will continue to recommend him to others!
in Moyock, NC |
Dr. Hardy was amazing throughout my entire pregnancy. He answered all my questions. I never felt rushed during appointments. He cares and has a calming demeanor. I would recommend Dr. Hardy to everyone.
Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Hardy and staff are amazing. It's always easy to get an appointment, everyone is super friendly. Any questions you have, Dr. Hardy will answer as long as you ask them. I had ridiculously bad periods and chronic pelvic pain most of my life but always assumed it was normal. I will be forever grateful for his telling me no, my pain was NOT normal, and for his thoroughness that led to diagnosis and treatments over this past year. I'm able to function like a normal person and it's awesome!!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr.Hardy is an amazing doctor, he is very knowledgeable and explained my procedure thoroughly which made me feel at ease before surgery. I love his staff and will continue to recommend him to friends and family.
in Chesapeake, VA |
Dr. Hardy has completed both of my surgeries with positive results. This is the best I've felt in years. I no longer have all the pain and agony from those horrible fibroids and endometriosis. He is very kind and passionate about my care. I feel safe and confident in his abilities to take care of all my gynecological needs. He comes highly recommended and I recommend him to anyone needing great care from their doctor and his team.
in Norfolk, VA |
Dr. Hardy is an excellent doctor. I wish I had walked into his office years ago. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my care. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring, and professional. He makes me so happy. He did a wonderful job with the birth of my son. He helped me to conceive after 15 years of trying with my son and I am pregnant again with no interventions and will be seeking care from him for our new edition. Trust me he is the best out there and I'm super picky so it means alot
in Chesapeake, VA |
Dr Hardy has been more than superior for over 14 years.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
This place misdiagnosed my daughter with HIV!! Ran a nonspecific antibody test while she had the flu, CDC guidelines require an HIV specific antibody test for confirmation but Hardy ignored those and ordered another nonspecific test. Never made followup with disease specialist as promised who later ordered the correct test and proved she was misdiagnosed. Provided an empty envelope when asked for a copy of her test results. My daughter was destroyed, suicidal and depressed.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Everyone at Atlantic OB/GYN is excellent. The nurse are always nice and friendly. They return your calls when you leave a message. Dr. Hardy is awesome!!!!!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. hardy delivered my twins. I only felt comfortable with him as he made the experience great. I have been coming here since I was 14 years old. I am now 26 and live 30 minutes away. I would not even consider another doctor. I love Atlantic Obgyn and all of their staff. I recommend to all of my friends and family.
Horrible bedside manner! He explains nothing, does not listen to your concerns and does not answer your questions! Wrong diagnosis! Almost had an unnecessary surgery! Get a second opinion!
in Virginia beach,virginia |
He a great doctor....tells me everything I need to know about what's goin on
Have you seen Dr. Timothy J. Hardy, MD?
Are you Dr. Hardy?

Compare Dr. Hardy

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.