Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Hardy

Atlantic Obstetrics and Gynecology

3720 Holland Rd Ste 101 Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Virginia Beach, VA and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads in 1985 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Hardy accepts

Dr. Hardy accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Molina Healthcare
Optima Health
Peach State Health Plan
Medicaid
Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care) HMO
Staywell (Wellcare)
Tricare
Standard
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Hardy's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hardy's Top Procedures and Conditions

Chronic Pelvic Pain

Dr. Hardy treats Chronic Pelvic Pain more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Hardy treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)

Dr. Hardy treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea) more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Hardy treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Abnormal Menstruation

• Abdominal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
  • Amniocentesis
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
  • Dementia
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Hepatitis B Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • Herpes Simplex Screening
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vulvar Cancer
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

As a board certified OB/GYN, patients are my first priority. I believe in providing comprehensive personalized care for my patients and addressing their needs and concerns. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff also help create a patient friendly practice with excellent obstetric and gynecological care.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

87.75510204081633%

Dr. Hardy?
Dr. Hardy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD
Dr. Hardy and his staff are always friendly and welcoming. I have been a patient since 2002. He is and has always been compassionate, comforting and sincere. He has a great bedside manner and always put my mind at ease for any concerns I had. His knowledge and competence are unmeasured.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
Dr. Hardy is hands down best around. He’s very empathetic, compassionate, a great listener, competent and not in a rush when it comes to taking care of his patient’s needs. He is truly skilled & knowledgeable of the female reproductive system. When I first visited Dr. Hardy, I was looking for a GYN surgeon to remove fibroids because I had suffered a loss due to them he answered all of my questions and made me feel extremely comfortable about the procedure and reassured me that once I was fully healed I would be in the best condition to try for another baby. In Nov 2017 he performed my surgery it was a complete success. In Feb 2019 Dr. Hardy delivered our healthy baby boy, Dr. Hardy is truly heaven sent. I have always had such a pleasant experience & he and his staff truly treat you like family. I truly look forward to many continued years of visits with him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
Dr Hardy has been my OBGYN since my first pregnancy in 2017. That pregnancy ended in a miscarriage and D&C (performed by Dr Hardy). Dr Hardy helped me conceive (through fertility treatments and monitoring) my baby born via C Section in 2019. He is a straight to the point kind of guy and I love it!! WHNP Ms Waddell is AMAZING!! And Ms Nobel is wonderful as well. Love ALL the staff and rarely wait very long. Caring and compassionate, I feel 100% like a name and not a number, they really do care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
He has always been so kind and professional in appointments and treatment. He listens and answers all questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
I was sure after eight years of trying to have a baby that I would never hold an angel of my own. Dr hardy put my fears at ease. A little over a year of working with him I was holding my sweet baby boy. Will little hope there would be more children, Dr Hardy continued to help me. Now I am the momma of three precious boys. That is thanks to Dr Hardy and his wonderful staff. God has truly blessed Dr Hardy and Mrs Waddell and in turn they bless others with their gift.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
Dr. Timothy Hardy is the best! I went to him back in March 2018 after going to several different doctors about the same problem. He found the solution and I have been feeling 100% better. I am so glad that I trusted him and I feel like a totally different women today. I will not go to any other female doctors except him from now on. Top of the line.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
Dr. Hardy and his team are amazing! I appreciated his "let's get this done so you feel better" attitude as well as his willingness to answer questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
If there were a zero star review for this hack I would of picked it. This man knew I had cervical dysplasia and needed a LEEP procedure immediately but he yanked me around and scheduled an unnecessary lapo AND a D&C procedure which yielded nothing but time down from work and a UTI. I went in for a check up afterwards and he blew me off when I told him I had symptoms of an infection and I wound up in the hospital 3 days later and on antibiotics. avoid this man at all costs. He does not care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
I would like to thank the Lord that i came across Dr. Timothy Hardy he has been a true heaven send. I had female problems i was dealing with and the previous gynecologist network dropped our employee insurance so i had to hurry and find someone new. I thank the Lord for letting our paths cross. Dr. Timothy Hardy and his staff are beyond outstanding, compassionate, patient,and understanding always explained what plan we were going take in getting my issues completed. Have recommended to friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
I moved to the area in 2007 & feel so blessed to have found Dr. Hardy & his amazing staff. If you don't get to talk to a live person on the phone, the return phone call comes very quickly. Dr. Hardy & his staff are open to answering all questions, even if you think they are silly or stupid. They take the time to get to know the patients and will spend time with until all your questions & concerns have been addressed. I have already recommended this practice to friends & will continue to do so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
This was my first pregnancy and they were one of the few doctors that actually took my insurance at the time which I was so happy about because a lot of doctors were not taking Anthem. His staff was very friendly yuh called about a problem and they responded within a hour which is rare. Dr Hardy and Melissa were so informative and so nice throughout the whole pregnancy. They made sure I was well taken care of and all my questions were answered. I would defiantly recommend him to other people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Hardy. He did my c-section and recent hysterectomy. My recovery time was minimal from both. I have been a patient of Dr. Hardy’s for nearly 20 years. He has always made me comfortable and listened to me during my visits. The staff is always friendly and courteous as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
Dr.Hardy is a excellent doctor he also talk to u to make sure everything is ok.. He deliver my son it was exciting to have someone like him and dr wardell to..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
Please make sure you get a second opinion form another Doctor before you will go through unnecessary surgeries. I was recommended surgery for something I did not have and thanks God I decided to go to another doctor and double check. The nurses are very nice, doctor is polite, but he never has time to talk with you. Maybe he has too many patients so you will never have time to peacefully ask questions. Just ask for second opinion another OB-GYN always if you feel that something is not right.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
I have been having a health problem for years and other doctors shook it off as if it was nothing. On my first visit with Dr. Hardy he knew right away something was wrong. I was able to get the help I needed and now I no longer have that problem. I would definitely recommend him to other patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
Fantastic and helpful, had procedure with absolutely no pain or discomfort, would highly recommend! You see Dr Hardy at every appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Hardy since I moved in the area about 14 years ago. He has delivered all three of my babies. Every experience with him has been pleasant. He tries to make me feel as comfortable as I can in every exam. I wouldn't dare go to another Dr. for such private issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
Dr. Hardy is an awesome doctor! He truly cares about the well being of his patients. My husband and I tried for years to have a baby and when I was almost ready to give up I told Dr. Hardy that maybe it wasn’t meant to be! His response…that’s why there are doctor’s like me who can help couples like you! A short time later we were blessed with a little boy! He's now 20 an Engineering student at VT. Thank you Dr. Hardy for never letting me give up and helping to make our dreams come true!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr Hardy to anyone looking for a great Ob- gyn. He is efficient and professional. After 2 surgeries, I came through both of them almost pain free. I trust his techniques and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Hardy, MD?
I love Dr. Hardy's bedside manner. I have struggled with infertility for many years and Dr. Hardy's calming bedside manner has helped me through many devastating situations. I'm excited that he will be the doctor delivering our miracle!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Hardy?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hardy treats patients.