Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Timothy Haegen, MD
Dr. Timothy Haegen, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Haegen is affiliated with Dignity Health - St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center and Banner - Unviersity Medical Center Phoenix.

1515 N 9th St Ste B

Phoenix, AZ 85006

Dr. Timothy Haegen, MD

• AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Self Pay
  • Zenith Administrators Inc

Learn about Dr. Haegen

Dr. Haegen's Experience

Dr. Haegen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Cough
  • Deafness
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Lacrimal Duct Surgery
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Parotidectomy
  • Salivary Gland Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Surgery
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Turbinate Reduction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Notre Dame
  • Naval Hospital San Diego
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Georgia Nasal & Sinus Insititute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Haegen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haegen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haegen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haegen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haegen to family and friends
Dr. Haegen's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
I love Dr Haegen! He's easy to communicate with. I had sinus surgery and a nasal procedure done at the same time in July, 2017. Changed my life! I've suffered with sinus infections and allergies for years. Since my surgery , I feel great and can breath through my nose 100% better! I sold my stock in Kleenex ! So thankful to find such a great dr. willing to go the extra mile . He's kind & caring. I have & will continue to tell others about Dr. H. Thank you !!! Susan M
in Sun City, AZ |
Dr. Haegen is a wonderful ENT and a great person. He takes the time to listen as a doctor and as a person trying to put himself in your place to understand how you might feel. I would recommend Dr. Haegen to anyone with ENT problems and issues.
in Goodyear, AZ |
I have been a patient of Dr Haegen's for over 2 years. He is an excellent sinus surgeon. Not only is he a very skillful doctor, he is very kind, considerate and very human. He goes over any imaging studies with you and takes the time needed to make sure you understand your condition and treatment. He welcomes your input and readily answers your questions. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him if you are in search of a ENT with a sub-specialty in sinus issues.
in Tempe, AZ |
I've had chronic sinus issues for over twenty years and have been seen by several ENT doctors - Dr Haegen has been the best so far. He listens well, gives me information about my condition, and included me in treatment decisions. One week after surgery and I'm headache free for the first time in several years. I'll continue see him.
in Mesa, AZ |
I have the utmost respect for Dr Haegen and the superior level of care he provided in "reconstructing" my sinuses. He set forth a successful plan to remedy 3 previous surgeries and many years of damage. The entire experience has provided me with a new lease on life. He is a highly skilled surgeon, and compassionate as well.
in Mesa, AZ |
Very thorough and cordial
in Phoenix AZ |
Excellent MD. Honest assesssment with good recommendations. Had surgery and breath much better now. Excellent follow up by Dr Haegen
in Gilbert, AZ |
Top notch doctor -- attentive, thorough, highly competent. My highest recommendation -- the right guy to see when you have serious sinus issues. Pleasant and well-organized staff, also, which is important to the total experience of evaluating medical services. Well run operation from top to bottom -- this is where I'll go if I end up needing another sinus surgery.
Chandler, AZ |
Dr Haegen has provided me with excellent diagnosis, surgery and follow up care. He is caring, knowledge and understanding. I have had two prior sinus surgeries and the quality of care provided by Dr Haegan. I highly recommend his expertise.
in Phoenix AZ |
Dr Haegen did a excellent job. I was informed and educated throughout the whole process. All my questions were answered very quickly.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Haegen is good about making sure his techniques do not hurt. He's willing to keep trying new things to see what works or doesn't. I've been to other ENT's, but Dr. Haegen is the BEST.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I have been to 2 ENTs before Dr. Haegen, and by far he is the most respectful, informative, and has great bedside manners. He is premier doctor that actually takes the time to understand your symptoms, and explains solutions. He also tries to stay true to the scheduled time of the appointment. Bravo for a first class physician, I wish I found him sooner.
in Scottsdale |
Dr. Haegan is an excellent physician. He is professional and thorough, he tries conservative approaches before he advises surgery. The staff in the office are wonderful too and I have never waited long to see the doctor. If you need a sinus expert, I highly recommend Dr Haegan.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Haegen was prompt, professional, and informative. He took the time to explain my CT scans and did not seem rushed or over-zealous to perform unnecessary procedures. I will return in the future.
in Phx,Az |
Dr. Haegen accepted my insurance others would not. Dr. informed me of procedure very well, lasted 5 hours and went very well just as he explained. I had very little pain after never even needed any pain meds. He was right there afterwards. All followups were a breeze never waited 5 min. to see him at appointments. . Always very friendly as was all office personnel. Actually the best Dr. I ever had I consider myself lucky to of had him 6 months later and never been better. I would recommend Him
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have Graves disease and Dr. Haegen said he had never done the type of surgery we were going to do but he was sure he would be the Dr. to be able to fix me. I believed him and he was right. He saved my life and if I wasn't scared of things going up my nose everything would have been perfect. He was very patient with me.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Haegan is very thorough in his caring for his patients. I have recommended several people to his practice and will continue to recommend.
in Payson |
Dr Haegen is an outstanding Otolaryngologist. He is personable and takes time making sure his patients understand prodedures and treatments. He also listens to his patients and answers all questions and makes sure his patients can make informed decisions. I would recommend him to any patient struggling with ear, nose, or throat problems.
Peoria, AZ |
Amazing expertise. Solved a sinus issue that had stumped other docs. Professional and caring.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Excellent surgeon & follow up care
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Haegen has given me a new breath of life!!!?? He straightened my septum, cleaned out all my polyps and scraped out a sinus infection the consistancy of clay. I now breathe so easily!!! Dr Haegen did the surgery in 3.5 hrs, had me stay overnite due to cpap so I could be properly cared for and did a great job!!! Splints n packing came out and I can breathe. Dr. Haegen is kind, answered all my questions and is very gentle when removing splints, packing during follow ups. Highest recommendation!
in Phoenix,AZ |
He was attentive and spent time to listen as I described my symptoms. He asked appropriate questions that helped guide his diagnosis. There was no rush, no feeling of a predetermined diagnosis.
in Goodyear, AZ |
My son needed emergency surgery & he was assigned Dr. Haegen. He has been amazing! My son doesn't like too many doctors but he finds Dr. Haegen to be very thorough and meticulous in his work. If it was for Dr. Haegen, I don't know what would have happened. Absolutely trust him!!!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Outstanding! Dr. haegen put me at ease, was thorough in his exam and answered all my questions.
in Surprise, Arizona |
Dr Haegen and his staff are amazing. I can't say enough good about them.
in Eloy, AZ |
I was experiencing sinus drainage and daily headaches for approximately six months. I went to an Internal Medicine Physician, two dentists and a ENT Dr. I was put on antibiotics and told to use Nasacort and do a sinus rinse. I set up an appointment with Dr Haegen who immediately diagnosed my symptoms as a tooth issue. A CT Scan confirmed the diagnosis and I was referred to Dr Hales an Endodontist for a root canal. All symptoms and daily headaches went away. GREAT PHYSICIAN.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Haegen, MD?
Are you Dr. Haegen?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist at Dignity Health - Chandler Regional Medical Center

Visit Dr. Haegen

Dr. Haegen accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
    AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC) EPO