Dr. Timothy Feger, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male

Family Allergy & Asthma 9800 Shelbyville Rd Ste 220 Louisville, KY 40223 Get Directions
Dr. Timothy Feger, MD
Dr. Timothy Feger, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Louisville, KY. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Feger is affiliated with Norton Hospital, University of Louisville Hospital and Norton Children's Hospital.

Dr. Feger's Care Philosophy

Family Allergy & Asthma's mission is to be the leading caregiver for patients with allergies and chronic respiratory problems. Founded in 1979 and with locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana, Family Allergy & Asthma provides a full range of allergy, asthma and immunology services. All of our physicians are board-certified allergists, representing the most advanced training of any medical specialty in the field of allergies and asthma.

Dr. Feger's Experience

See how Dr. Feger's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Feger

Dr. Feger accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Feger is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Feger has admitting privileges.

Dr. Feger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feger to family and friends
Dr. Feger's Performance
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Feger listens well and is excellent about his tailoring your needs to help you live a healthy and productive life style. Highly recommend him.
Louisville, KY |
Dr. Feger and his staff were very knowledgeable, personable and kind. Our appointment was on time and procedures were explained very well to my daughter. Dr. Feger took time to listen and answered our questions thoroughly. Highly recommend!
in Louisville, KY |
I saw Dr Ferger and explained to him that I had this HORRIBLE ear pain in my right ear and he did a exam and had me open my mouth three times while he pushed on the point that hurt. My ear pain is gone, it was like he broke the clog in my ear because all this stuff starting running down my throat and gagging me ( it drained for two hrs) I haven't felt pain since 2:30 on 2-8-17. He got me two ibuprofen and a water for the pain and was very compassionate, great doctor and great experience
Louisville, KY |
Good listener. Very clear. Liked his straightforward, down-to-earth approach to treating child allergies.
in Louisville, KY |
I have been seeing Dr. Feger for several years. It is apparent that he has a personal interest in me as a patient. That he wants and is willing to help me do better with my allergies and associated problems. I like him enough that my wife now has an appointment to see him. In fact his whole office is most helpful and very nice and courteous.
in Shepherdsville, KY |
Dr. Feger took his time to explain my diagnosis and make recommendations even though it turned out not to be allergy or asthma related. My daughters saw him years ago as well. He is wonderful with children and adults. I highly recommend him.
in Louisville, KY |
After a lifetime of suffering terrible seasonal allergies, I finally got tested at Family Allergy and Asthma. I had a great experience with Dr. Feger, he explained what I was allergic to (as expected, just about everything with pollen) and my treatment options. He was very understanding of financial and insurance limitations and did not try to pressure me into any treatments or medicines.
in Louisville, KY |
Quick, professional, yet very friendly and caring....staff on the ball also....
in Shelbyville, KY |
Dr. Feger and his team were awesome - professional, caring and took the time to explain what was going on - in detail and made sure I understood. I also did not feel he was rushing to get on to his next patient, very refreshing. I highly recommend Dr. Feger.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Feger, MD?
Are you Dr. Feger?

Compare Dr. Feger

Dr. Feger's Care Philosophy

Dr. Feger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Acute Sinusitis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anaphylaxis
  • Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Hives

University of Louisville

Completed in 1993

Med College Of Georgia

Completed in 1995

Dr. Feger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology