Dr. Timothy Fee, MD

General Surgery | Male

Dr. Timothy Fee, MD
I received my undergraduate degree from Denison University and medical degree from the University of Miami. I am double board certified in Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. I have treated thousands of patients over my almost 20 years in practice. Our staff is well managed and helpful. We have an onsite ambulatory surgery center devoted to plastic surgery and have two additional board certified Plastic Surgeons on staff.

Dr. Fee's Care Philosophy

We believe everyone who enters our office deserves compassion and understanding. We individualize plans based upon desires, needs, and social concerns. We offer a broad variety of cosmetic enhancements both surgical and nonsurgical.

Dr. Fee's Experience

See how Dr. Fee's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fee

Dr. Fee accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Fee is now accepting new patients
    Coastal Cosmetic Center4147 Southpoint Dr E
    Jacksonville, FL 32216
    Evening
    Saturday
    (904) 332-6774Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Fee has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fee to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Fee Says:

Dear Patient,

Dr. Fee's Performance
    Ocala, FL |
    I'm coming up on a year in Sept. for my adomnplasty I am still very pleased with my result and will return for future procedures.
    in Orlando |
    My wife and I went to Dr Fee for breast augmentation and mini face lift. NOT HAPPY with both it's been year and half now. We given plenty of recovery time for scaring to heal which as not . He definitely seems right or left handed based on the POOR incisions on both procedures which were on the right side of both. The Beast Augmentation was supposed to be a tune-up maintenance due to first one was 15 years prior. Which NOTED SCARING WAS NEVER VISIBLE. However Dr Fee talked us into a minor lift
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    Dr. Fee is the best in the area. However, had a breast reduction 13 years ago by Dr. Fee and I receive compliments by my Obgyn, family practice, and mammography specialist every visit when they look at my breasts. I'm still amazed how perky, scar free, and beautiful they still are at the age 48. Also, Dr. Fee has "Great" bedside manners as well. You would not be disappointed in his plastic surgery skills. I wish I could rate him "10" stars but it only gives 5 to select from. Deborah/Jax, FL
    Jacksonville, FL |
    Just awful, after approximately five revisions to a botched tummy tuck and thousands upon thousands of dollars later, Dr. Fee still couldn't get it right. Please, do not let him work on you!! I truly believe that he botches his own work so that you will continue to pay more money for multiple revisions. I finally had enough and went to FIPS to have Dr. Fees disaster corrected. I now look truly amazing!!!! Do not use Dr. Fee, you will regret it!!!!
    I am sorry you had this experience. I personally do not charge above costs for revisions and intentionally causing harm for financial gain is unethical. After interviewing our staff, no one including me have any recollection of anyone requiring 5 revisions for an abdominoplasty. FIPS is a practice which is represented by a prior partner of mine who chose to leave our practice under unfavorable terms. We believe this post is politically driven rather than from an actual patient.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    I had breast implants 11 months ago due to a huge weight loss, Dr. Fee and his staff were professional and easy to work with the entire time. I needed a capsular repair at about the 4 month mark and he got me in right away and performed the procedure at no charge. He told me his goal was for me to be satisfied and he was willing to do whatever it took. I am extremely satisfied and would definitely recommend Dr. Fee and Coastal Cosmetics to anyone considering this surgery.
    in Jacksonville Florida |
    I went for surgery on 10/14/16 and I was anxious at first but then I calmed down, I got a tummy tuck, breast Aug & breast lift along with Lipo & I'm really loving my results I actually cried bc Dr Fee surpass all my expectations, he was amazing, professional & compassionate his staff was awesome also I recommend if your seeking the perfect Dr & Staff go visit Dr Timothy Fee
    Have you seen Dr. Timothy Fee, MD?

Dr. Fee's Care Philosophy

Dr. Fee says...

Our main area of focus is cosmetic enhancement of the body and face. We specialize in breast reshaping and size change. We can change body measurements using current liposuction and body tucking maneuvers. We offer nonsurgical face and body tightening as well through Ulthera and Coolsculpting.

Dr. Fee says...

This sight will list many of the procedures we offer. Broad ranges of anesthesia from light sedation to general ( sleeping) anesthesia is provided in a safe comfortable atmosphere.

Dear Patient,

In order to constantly provide superior care to our patients it is important to respond in a timely manner. If you were satisfied with your care, please tell a friend. If not, please contact our office or me personally to improve our relationship. Most healing is very favorable. Occasionally, this is not the case and further support is necessary to ultimately become happy. We hope we can make that happen.

Timothy E. Fee MD

Dr. Fee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
    •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
    •  Malpractice claims found

Dr. Fee has no awards or honors listed.

Malpractice Claim

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
    • Cosmetic Conditions
    • Gynecomastia
    • Large Breasts
    • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
    • Skin Aging

Shands Hospital University Fla

Completed in 1997

Denison University

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Fee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery
    • Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
    • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
    • Blepharoplasty
    • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
    • Breast Augmentation
    • Eyelid Surgery
    • Facelift
    • Liposuction
    • Mini Tummy Tuck
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Skin Grafts