Dr. Timothy Duffin, MD

Dr. Timothy Duffin, MD

Urology  ·
Dr. Timothy Duffin, MD is an urology specialist in Clarksville, TN and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine in 1988 and specializes in urology.Read his story

800 Weatherly Dr Ste 100L

Clarksville, TN 37043

• American Republic
  • Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Duffin

See how frequently Dr. Duffin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bladder Infection
Bladder Diseases
Blood in Urine (Hematuria)

Dr. Duffin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Duffin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Duffin " I am a Board Certified Urologist. I received my medical education from Georgetown University and I have been practicing medicine for 30 years. "

This content was provided by Dr. Duffin "We are committed to providing quality care and offering the latest urological procedures.  At Advanced Urology of Clarksville we pride ourselves in providing friendly, in depth, prompt and top of the line care.  We always want our patients to feel comfortable and informed.  "

• Urology

• Urology
    Accredited by: American Board of Urology*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Georgetown University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Georgetown University Mc
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Nymc

Dr. Duffin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Duffin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duffin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Duffin's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duffin to family and friends

Dr. Duffin's Performance

Nearly two years ago, I was diagnosed with bladder cancer. I was terrified and felt that "my life's journey" would be much shorter then I'd hoped. Over these past two years Dr. Duffin, and his entire staff, have turned this "journey" in to one of confidence, hope, and plans for a great future. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Outstanding compassion and medical guidance - I couldn't have asked for more. The staff were friendly - I recommend this Dr. and office to anyone wanting excellent care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Fantastic! Low wait time and great Experience.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience with Dr. Duffin is based on six years of being treated by him. He is without a doubt the most caring, understanding, patient oriented Physician I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He has been evaluating my health with absolute detail and with aplomb. He is considerate,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you so very much . It is truly our pleasure.

Having a kidney stone is not exactly a great experience, however when I had my first kidney stone attack Dr Duffin and his staff were very quick to get me in the door, and get me taken care of . His front desk girl was very sweet and understanding. My recovery was very quick. Dr Duffin is a...more