Dr. Timothy Deer, MD

Dr. Timothy Deer, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Center For Pain Relief 400 Court St Ste 100, Charleston, WV 25301 Get Directions

Dr. Deer specializes in Anesthesiology and practices in Charleston, WV. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Deer? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Deer's Experience

See how Dr. Deer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Deer

Dr. Deer accepts 38 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Deer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Deer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deer to family and friends
Dr. Deer's Performance
in Beckley, WV |
Dr. Deer was very caring and compassionate. He took time to explain my problem and what he was going to do to help me. After the procedures he recommended did not fully fix my problem, he referred me to his colleague for a different procedure because his colleague was better at the next procedure than he was. His colleague, Dr. Kim, is also very compassionate and takes time to ensure my understanding of the procedure. Both are great!
in Beckley, WV |
He was very patient and nice and worked so hard to help my L4-S1 cause he wanted surgery as last option due to me being 28yrs old. I trust his opinion and always enjoyed his positive attitude. 1 of my favorite dr.s ever been to. Thank u Dr. Deer!
in Chapmanville, WV |
very good doctor and caring for others love him
in Scott Depot wV |
Total lack of care I would not recommend that office or staff to anyone Three years and five surgeries I am still in pain this could have been taken care of in October of 2014 but because the woman at the front desk didn't care that I was in pain she said that I had an appointment April 13 2015 and for me not to call back it wouldn't do me any good but I continued to call back finally in December she said that she would squeeze me in February 4 she could have done that in October of 2014.
in HURRICANE |
I would not recommend this office. Dr. Deer did not take time to discuss treatment plans to relieve extreme debilitating pain. I am not able to take narcotics as they do not work for me, and no other treatment items were discussed. I was told I was out of shape. I am at a perfect weight for my height and my BMI is excellent. He billed me for a 99244 and a G0463 with out informing me that he was split billing, and I was not aware of the additional charge. Not ethical, how would I know that?
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Deer, MD?
Are you Dr. Deer?

Compare Dr. Deer

Dr. Deer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology

Dr. Deer has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for West Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Deer's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Deer does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Deer and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

West Virginia University

Graduated in 1990

University Of Virginia
      University Of Virginia
      U Va Pain Mgmt

Dr. Deer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Deer does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Deer and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.