Dr. Timothy Dao, MD

Interventional Cardiology | Male

HeartPlace 3801 W 15th St Ste 320 Plano, TX 75075 Get Directions
Dr. Timothy Dao, MD
Dr. Timothy Dao, MD is an interventional cardiology doctor who practices in Plano, TX. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Dao is affiliated with Medical City Plano, The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano and The Heart Hospital Baylor Denton.

Dr. Dao's Experience

See how Dr. Dao's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dao

Dr. Dao accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Dao is now accepting new patients
HeartPlace Plano3801 W 15th St Ste 320
Plano, TX 75075
(972) 985-8838Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Dao has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dao's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dao to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Dao's Performance
    GOOD
in Plano, TX |
Great doctor... he knew exactly what was going on with my heart. Did the surgery and saved my life. He's a really nice guy on top of that.
At the request of my cardiologist, he added my procedure on at the last minute to accommodate my schedule. He thoroughly explained the results of my cardiac cauterization and made sure I understood. His OR staff is exceptional. Not only are they sharp, but they are KIND. They prepared me for my procedure and double checked each other. Vivian C.
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Dao is patient, thorough, an excellent listener, trustworthy & highly skilled. I see a few people have complained about having to wait. I know that's annoying, but in his case I think a lot of it may be because he resists the health care system's pressure to zip in and out in a tiny amount of time. When he's with you he's really focused on you and your health issues, never seeming rushed or flustered by the time. He's really made my life better & I think he's well worth the wait!
Plano, TX |
Im not recomending Dr. Dao. I wait 2,5 hour in the room. This is not normal. I took off from work and I was late to pickup my daughter. I talk to nurse several times . I heard only" Im sorry mam" . And I left from office. Never happen to me in anywhere.
We apologize to hear about your negative experience. If you'd like to discuss it with us, we would welcome your feedback. Can you send your contact information to indiraparrales@texashealth.org Thanks, Indira Parrales
in Plano, TX |
Terrible experience! Waited over two hours in the patient room for the doctor. Reminded the staff numerous times in friendly manner until my patience ran out. The staff keep saying, mam we understand but nothing happened. I had to get my son from school and also took off work to get this appointment, loss of pay. I left the office complaining! I was referred to this location and I will make sure my PCP takes this office OFF their list, its not like we are running low on cardiologist!!
Linda, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like have the opportunity to talk about your experience in more detail. Can you send your contact information to indiraparrales@texashealth.org Thanks, Indira Parrales
Burleson, TX |
I had fair visits with Dr.Dao up until the last three. Starting 3 visits ago, (mind you that i only go for prescription refills so it is not like my visits are complicated or time consuming) i had taken off work for an appointment, when i got there (30 mins away) they told me i didnt have an appointment when i indeed did. After this app, they had FORGOT about me in the waiting room after wait over an hour. This last time i waited in the lobby for one hour, and in the waiting room for TWO!
in Plano, tx. |
Dr.Dao and his nurse gave me excellent care during my cardiac catherization recently. Would definitely recommend him to family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Dao, MD?

Compare Dr. Dao

Dr. Dao's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Cardiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology and Nuclear Medicine

Dr. Dao has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dao's Board Certifications

• Cardiovascular Disease
  • Interventional Cardiology
  • Nuclear Medicine

• Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)

UNIV OF LOUISVILLE SCH OF MED

Completed in 2014

University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School

Completed in 2015

• Vietnamese

Dr. Dao does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dao and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Cardiology
  • Nuclear Cardiology

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)