Dr. Timothy Coyle, MD

General Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Coyle

Coyle/Lance Oral/Maxillofacial

3015 S Providence Rd Columbia, MO 65203

Dr. Timothy Coyle, MD is a general surgery specialist in Columbia, MO. He specializes in general surgery.

Dr. Coyle accepts

Dr. Coyle accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check Dr. Coyle's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Coyle?
Dr. Coyle's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Timothy Coyle, MD
Recent
My kids have seen Dr. Coyle five times. He is an extremely capable, experienced oral surgeon with a kind bedside manner. My kids have never had a single problem after surgery under sedation. There's no one else I would trust with my family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Coyle, MD?
My daughter recently had a problem with the area where her wisdom teeth used to be. Dr. Coyle and his staff got us in the same day I called. They provided outstanding care for my daughter. I could not be more pleased and thankful for each person in that office. The service and care they all provided was exceptional!! Dr. Coyle and his staff made a tough situation so much easier to deal with, they are simply the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Coyle, MD?
Very knowledgeable and professional. Takes time with his patients and was able to take me quickly as the appointment was urgent. He is thorough and found my problem right away. I was extremely pleased with how reasonable his fee was too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Coyle, MD?
Dr. Coyle sucessfully treated me for a rare and dangerous condition. He and his staff were remarkable. They were patient and thorough in explaining options for treatment, so I could make informed decisions. They helped me understand what to expect. They worked with my other medical providers to coordinate my treatment. During difficult times, they reassured me and treated me with dignity. I am happy to report successful recovery without drastic bone amputation. Thanks Dr. Coyle and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Coyle, MD?
Dr. Coyle made my wisdom teeth removal so easy. I knew exactly what to expect and how to care for myself after. After my surgery, he even fit me into his schedule the same day that I called as I was worried about one of my teeth. Very intelligent, friendly, and overall great doctor. Couldn't have asked for anything better. I would highly recommend Dr. Coyle!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Coyle, MD?
I received excellent care from Dr. Coyle and his staff. Puts you at ease and explains all he has done. Would highly recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Coyle, MD?
I'm 68 years old and have gone to several Doctors at my age...I have never experienced the excellent treatment I received in this office..Dr. Coyle his nursing staff and office staff are the best!!! I highly recommend this Doctor for his skills and the manor of all his staff..Cannot say enough about this group..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Coyle, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Coyle?

Compare Providers