Family Medicine  |
Dr. Timothy Cook, MD
Dr. Timothy Cook, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Rutland, VT. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

25 N Main St

Rutland, VT 05701

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Cook

Since 2001 I have delivered primary care, outpatient medicine to the Rutland area. I attempt as far as possible to look at patient care from a multiple-functional standpoint while at the same time making it as convenient as I can for the patient. I have won two community awards for outstanding service to the Rutland area.

Dr. Cook's Experience

Dr. Cook's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Cook does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Biopsy
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Immunization
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Vermont.

• J C Edwards Sch Med Marshall U
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Cook has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cook has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cook does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cook and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cook's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cook to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Cook's Performance
in Rochester, VT |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cook's since 2003 and cannot say enough good things about his care and attention to me as a patient and a person. Dr. Cook is caring and unlike so many physicians now, he takes the time to actually listen. I suffered with PTSD & inexplicable body pain for many years; Dr. Cook was patient and exhaustive in his pursuit to get me back to health. I have also found his office staff to be pleasant and professional. I recommend Dr. Cook and his office wholeheartedly.
Tim has been my physician of choice for my family since he started seeing my son 20 years ago. Caring, thorough, congenial, Dr Cook is known for his great rapport with patients. A true patriot, Tim has risen to the top ranks of Army Medicine, and is a leader in his community.
in Trenton, NJ |
Outstanding physician who cares about his patients, Vermont, and the community. 20 plus years serving in the military taking care of Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines. Numerous deployments to the Middle East providing professional medical care to Service men and women as well as the local population. I will absolutely see Dr. COL Tim Cook again, he has earned the respect and trust of thousands. He will always put 100 percent into your medical care.
in Rutland, VT |
I have had the incredible opportunity to work with this man and have him care for not only me, but my son as well. He truly has a heart of gold!
in N Clarendon VT |
I saw Dr Cook at the convenient clinic and was very pleased with the attention given to my complaint. Not only did he resolve the issue, but went beyond expectations to do some research to find a specialist with whom I could consult.
in Rutland, VT |
Unlike a number of the respondents, I have had an exceptional experience each of the three times I've seen Dr. Cook. Incidentally I am also a real person (also unlike some of the relevant 'reviewers'), & happy to confirm that. He is inordinately bright, compassionate and responsive. I received helpful advice in advance of my appt, & great care thereafter. His political views, albeit very rational, are irrelevant. I recommend Tim Cook without reservation.
in Rutland, VT |
Dr. Cook is an excellent physician. I highly recommend this professional patriot if you need any kind of medical care. Outstanding!
Rutland vt |
Excellent Doctor! Listens to his patients! Very trusting! Very helpful! He doesn't just look at physical well being, he looks at the whole person! Emotionally, psychological, anything that could be cause of any illness or sypmtom! If he feels it's something beyond his expertise, he makes the appropriate referrals to any specialists needed! He treats people like a human being not just a paying customer like most doctors! Or should I say most quacks in Rutland!
in Butte, MT |
Have known Dr Cook for over 20 years. He was my MD until ioved. FANTASTIC Doctor & person.Very Caring, honest and extremely knowledgeable and a great diagonistion. Above seen some negative reviews from Left wing extremists who have never seen him and do not even know him. Doctor Cook is fantastic!
Overall a great doctor! Compassionate, knowledgeable and willing to listen to his patients needs. Treats patients with great respect. Very caring and easy to talk to. Just a great doctor and person also!!!
in Cuttingsville, VT |
Dr. Cook is the ONLY doctor I trust in Rutland and is the best at what he does. He's calm and has a gentle manner. You can tell he values his patients and takes the time to listen to our concerns. He is wonderful about openly discussing any ailments or injuries we've had and his knowledge is extensive. He truly cares about his patients and is highly regarded in our community. He has a great sense of humor when a light bedside manner is needed and goes above and beyond in times of emergencies.
in Pittsford, VT |
Both my husband and I have seen Dr.Cook in emergency situations. He was compassionate, professional, and very clear in the information he provided. I got better care from Dr. COOK, including superior referrals at a follow up appointment than I have gotten from any other primary care provider than I've had in the area. I switched to another practice only because Dr. Cook was deployed with the army. I've recommended him to others and at least one other family member has used him as a result.
in Rutland, VT |
Our family is pretty healthy, but when we've needed a doctor's help, we have gone to Dr Cook over many years. I have enjoyed his humor - he has a way of making me laugh while keeping his face looking very serious. He has been away at times serving in the emergency medical units for our troops in the middle east taking care of bigger problems than what he probably typically cares for in Rutland. He has a big heart and loves this country and community. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.
in Seminole, FL |
Dr. Cook is a wonderful doctor who has taken care of my family numerous times during our visits to Vermont. He's removed fish hooks along with helping us with the common cold . Thank you Dr. Cook and your wonderful staff !!
Scarborough, ME |
I have been to Dr. Cook in the past and he is very caring and concerned about all his patients and he will do everything he can for you. I would recommend him to everyone.
in Rutland Vermont |
Dr. Cook has a terrible bedside manner. He is abrupt and cold. He doesn't seem to be thorough as acts as if he wants to get you done and out of his office. I would never recommend this man
I have never actually seen this patient. There is no patient of this name who has ever been seen in my practice.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Cook, MD?

Visit Dr. Cook