Dr. Timothy Collins, MD

Dr. Timothy Collins, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Timothy Collins, MD is a neurology specialist in Durham, NC and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine in 1988 and specializes in neurology.

932 Morreene Rd

Durham, NC 27705

Learn about Dr. Collins

See how frequently Dr. Collins performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Collins's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Collins "I see patients with headaches and other causes of head and face pain along with other neurological disorders that cause pain. I have been on the faculty at Duke for 15 years and I am board certified in headache medicine by the United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Letterman Army Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Uc San Fransisco
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Collins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Collins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Collins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Collins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Collins to family and friends

Dr. Collins' Performance

Rude, condescending, aloof, treated me horribly! I was so taken aback by his bedside manner that I almost left during the exam. I waited close to 6 months for my appt to leave with no better info than what I arrived with. I am a nurse who has spent many years working with hundreds of doctors and he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Rude and condescending are the nicest things I can say about this guy. He lacks compassion. He showed up 25 minutes late for my appointment which was the first of the day. I wouldn’t send my enemy to him for treatment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am a long-term migraine sufferer, and periodically I need to have an adjustment in the type or dose of medication I take prophylactically. On my last appointment, he refused to even talk to me about a change and was totally indifferent to my concerns. The office staff, too, was very cold. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would recommend Dr.Collins and his staff to anyone. He is brilliant and a lifesaver- Thank you Dr. Collins!
Are you Dr. Collins?