Dr. Timothy Cocks, MD

Dr. Timothy Cocks, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Family Medicine 2000 38th Ave Vero Beach, FL 32960 Get Directions

Dr. Timothy Cocks, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Vero Beach, FL. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Cocks is affiliated with Indian River Medical Center.

Dr. Cocks' Experience

See how Dr. Cocks' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cocks

Dr. Cocks accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cocks has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cocks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cocks to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Cocks' Performance
Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Cocks is unprofessional, rude, and uncaring. During my visit, he refused to discuss a new medical problem I had since my appointment was a follow up to discuss lab results. Steer clear of this doctor if you want to be treated with respect and compassion.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Cocks is a great doctor and he will give you an honest opinion. Several years ago I was pushing 500 pounds, I went to my appointment with Dr. Cocks and he remembered I had a daughter in High School. He asked me what grade she was in now, and I told him 11th. He asked me if I planned on going to her graduation and I said of course. He just shook his head and told me I would not make it that long if I didn't lose weight. My daughter just turned 29, I am half the man I was! Thanks Dr. Cocks!!!!
in Vero Beach, FL |
I would recommend Dr Cocks to anyone who wants a real, old fashioned, family doctor that actually cares about his patients. I would not recommend him if you are a pill head looking for a script for pain pills. However if you are a single person, or a family who wants a real doctor with real skills and someone who will remember your name, your kids names, and knows how to medically treat all of you from mumps to menopause, Dr. Cocks is your man! He saved my life, I trust him totally!!
in Vero Beach, fl |
I strongly recommend Dr. Cocks to everyone. From Thomas, who works at the front desk, to Dr. Cocks who is extremely caring and well educated. I absolutely refuse to see anyone else. If I could give his office 6 stars I would.
in Vero Beach FL |
Very rude and unprofessional manners!
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Cocks literally saved my life. He was the only physician who ever checked my carotid arteries and found a blockage. He is very caring and listens to you. I strongly recommend him.
in Sebastian, FL |
His office staff is extremely rude and uncaring. I hate this office and will never return
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Cocks, MD?
Are you Dr. Cocks?

Compare Dr. Cocks

}

Dr. Cocks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Cocks has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cocks' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Cocks does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cocks and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Nc Chapel Hill Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1994

U Fla/Nbhd

Completed in 1998

University Of Fl College Of Med

Dr. Cocks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cocks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cocks does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cocks and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.