Dr. Timothy Chen, MD

Dr. Timothy Chen, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Timothy Chen, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Madison, MS. He is 33 years old. Dr. Chen is affiliated with Mississippi Baptist Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Chen

One of my teaching physicians once told me that if you listen long enough, the patient will tell you what's wrong.Therefore, my idea of good healthcare revolves around listening to the patient. Listening to the patient allows me to practice patient-centered care, where both the patient and I work together to better their health. This approach also allows me to deliver efficient, high-quality, and evidence-based medicine to all my patients.

Video

Dr. Chen's Experience

Dr. Chen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Men's Health Medicine
  • Preventive Medicine

Dr. Chen does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Stitches
  • Urinalysis
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

Education data for Dr. Chen is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Chen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Mississippi Baptist Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Chen is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Chen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chen to family and friends
Dr. Chen's Performance
MADISON, Ms |
Extremely knowledgeable doctor who is very informative listens closely to what myself and my family's ailment is experiencing before diagnosing and dismissing what we are relaying. For that he has by far the most outstanding bedside manner (doctor/patient) I have ever experienced from someone in the medical field particularly in family medicine.
in Clinton, MS |
Dr Chen seemed very knowledgeable about a number of different health issues I have. He was also quick to get me follow up appointments with a number of specialists. I am impressed!
Canton, MS |
Dr. Chen has been fantastic. When I make an appointment, I walk in and go straight to a room. I'm in and out between 30 mins to an hour depending on what I need. He never makes me feel rushed. He always listens. I like that I am able to express my opinions and thoughts. He never makes me feel ignorant if my opinions are different than his. I appreciate that he lets me ask questions about my health. More healthcare providers should have this type of mannerism and genuine interest.
in Madison, MS |
I would recommend Dr. Chen to anyone seeking a family physician. His friendliness and professionalism gained my trust to keep him as my physician.
in Madison, MS |
Great personality, very friendly, super knowledgeable
in Jackson, MS |
Definitely recommend this man very highly. He's smart, pleasant and somewhat of a teacher in explaining your problem to you in laymens terms. I've experienced the Chen Experience twice, once for my daughter and again for my husband and both times, the wait in the waiting roomS were reasonable. I would highly encourage anyone seeking to find a good caring physician to try the Chen Experience. Our regular doctor was out and his office recommended Dr. Chen, great to know you are in good hands.
in Madison, ms |
Very personable and easy to talk to. Staff also nice and helpful. Highly recommend.
in Ridgeland, MS |
Very professional, caring doctor. Very prompt with appointments, have never had to wait to be seen. He really listens to patient's concerns.
in Crystal Springs, MS |
Dr. Chen was the first doctor I have seen in a long time that listened and genuinely seemed concerned about helping me.
Madison, MS |
When Dr. Chen comes in, almost immediately you can feel the charisma and the warm energy that sets you at ease. He's very smiley, super easygoing, very lighthearted fellow. Someone who knows what he's doing, very personable, can see myself being friends with him.
in Madison, MS |
I would give Dr Chen and his staff 10 stars. I was taken care of and out of his clinic before my appointment time. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Coudn't ask for more
in Madison, MS |
He is my all time favorite physician. He's compassionate, enjoys his job, is a great listener and handles wining and complaining VERY well, he explains each diagnosis in layman's terms, and has never let me down or treated my reasoning for visit as if I'm wasting his time! I appreciate that! My family and friends see him now too!
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Chen, MD?
Are you Dr. Chen?