Dr. Timothy Chase, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 29 reviews.
Author:
Fantastic! He is the best in his field!
Author:
I recently moved to Wilmington having been with the same OB/GYN group in TN for almost forty years. I was very apprehensive about starting over with new doctors but Dr Chase was recommended to me by a number of people. He recently performed bladder surgery on me and I could not be more pleased. The surgery went perfectly, I had zero complications, and I saw immediate improvement. Dr. Chase and his staff are always professional and thorough. I don’t hesitate to recommend Dr. Chase.
Author:
I was extremely nervous about having a hysterectomy along with pelvic floor reconstruction! After postponing for several months I chose to undergo the DaVinci surgery with Dr. Chase a month ago. It was such a smooth and almost painfree experience that I would highly recommend such a talented surgeon! He explained the whole procedure thoroughly before and followed up with me aferward assuring me of a great result.
Author:
Excellent caring physician Highly recommended!!!
Author:
A Dr. Who's skill and level of care for his patients is exceptionall! My surgical results are amazing :) :)Thank You Dr. Chase!
Author:
In January of this year Dr. Chase performed a robotic laparoscopic hysterectomy on me at NHRMC. Words can't begin to describe how pleased I have been with his care, and with my surgery results. During all of my interactions with him, he always seemed to have time to answer my questions, and seemed genuinely concerned about me. I had very little postoperative pain, and my recovery time was minimal. His staff and the hospital nurses were awesome, too. I highly recommend Dr. Chase and this surgery!
Author:
I had been through at least 4 or 5 procedures before being referred to Dr. Chase for the same health problem. First and foremost, important to me, Dr. Chase greeted me as a new patient with professionalism, care and concern. He listened to every concern I had and addressed them above my expectations. I provided my medical documentation for him to review, in which he reviewed prior to me seeing him, so he had already been aware of everything I had already been through. Highly recommended.
Author:
I've seen Dr. Chase for a number of years now. He's repaired other gyn's mistakes and has consistently been professional, kind, and gentle through numerous exams. I cannot begin to understand anyone's negative response to his care. I have no qualms about recommending him to friends.
Author:
Cold,uncaring and acted like he was disgusted to see me . He saw me on an emergency visit and was unable to help me . Drs assistant that kept calling me "My Lady " also treated me like I was bothering her to be there . Front desk overcharged me and said they would refund my money ,but they never did . Worst office ,Dr and Asst , ever. Stay away !
Author:
Dr. Chase is a top notch medical professional! From the initial consultation, urodynamics testing, surgery, and post op, I could not be more pleased. It is a relief to no longer have stress incontinence. Women in the area with this problem are very fortunate to have Dr. Chase's expertise as well as his compassion. Today, was my final visit and my only regret is that I did not find this dedicated surgeon and urogynogologist sooner. Also want to give a shout-out to the nursing & admin team!
Author:
Dr Chase is the best! He did surgery on my daughter and has been my doctor for many years. My daughter was up and moving within a day of his surgery. Top notch office and staff! He has always made me feel very comfortable and never "rushed". Very compassionate and knowledgeable Doctor. I highly recommend Dr Chase!
Author:
I recently had a hysterectomy performed by Dr. Chase using the DaVinci Robotics. I can't say enough good things about my experience. Dr. Chase made me feel very at ease through the entire experience. He is very thoughtful and thorough, and I felt very well prepared for what was to come. I had tremendous success with the procedure - I was back to work exactly two weeks after, and now that I am four weeks out I feel great, have started exercising again and my incisions have healed beautifully.
Author:
He performed my surgery, and did an excellent job!! I will continue to go to Doctor Timothy Chase, and I will recommend my family and friends to him. He is the best in Wilmington NC!! He explains everything well, and answers all my questions in detail. I am a teacher and I give him an A+.
Author:
I had a D&C performed by Dr. Chase where he was able to remove a benign polyp. He was very empathetic and extremely professional. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Chase.