Dr. Timothy Braden, MD

Dr. Timothy Braden, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Timothy Braden, MD is a neurology specialist in Knoxville, TN and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Univ Of Tn Hlth Sci Ctr in 2005 and specializes in neurology.

501 20th St Ste 505

Knoxville, TN 37916

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Braden

See how frequently Dr. Braden performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Headache
Migraine

Dr. Braden's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Univ Of Tn Hlth Sci Ctr
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Braden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Braden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Braden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Braden's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Braden to family and friends

Dr. Braden's Performance

FAIR

I have been seeing Dr Braden for 14 months. He ordered multiple tests to find a diagnosis that resembles MS. I asked him several times what does he think is wrong with me and never a, answer. I am a professional female, over 55 never asking for anything but some relief and the last time with an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I find Dr Braden to be shy, but willing to answer my questions if I ask. If I phone in he always calls back personally which I appreciate. After visiting many neurologists I feel reassured that he actually listens to me. I might want answers quicker, but that just isn’t possible for whatever it is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
He's the most caring doctor I've been too. I have a serious condition and if he can't work me in he will look at images online and help by phone. He even signed off as being responsible for me if I died or something went wrong, because of new laws. He should have 10 stars! He's listened in depth...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I saw the doctor for maybe 5-10 minutes. Paid a lot of money, got no answers, and left feeling like he didn't give me the time of day. He did not answer my questions or concerns.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0