Dr. Timothy Bohan, MD

Neurodevelopmental Disabilities | Male

Timothy P Bohan PHD MD 6400 Fannin St Ste 2740 Houston, TX 77030 Get Directions
Dr. Timothy Bohan, MD
Dr. Timothy Bohan, MD is a neurodevelopmental disabilities doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Bohan is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center.

Dr. Bohan's Experience

See how Dr. Bohan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bohan

Dr. Bohan accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Bohan is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bohan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bohan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bohan to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Bohan's Performance
in Houston, TX |
We have been seeing Dr. Bohan for about 2 years. I am a nurse and I am use to working with doctors. I find him very interesting and amusing. He doesn't talk much but I feel that he is extremely observant. He is stumped by my daughter's condition and is still trying to figure it out, but he is extremely open to listening and making suggestions. I did not get that from her primary care physician which led me to Dr. Bohan. I love Natalya. She is very personable. We are satisfied with our services.
Houston, TX |
1st let me say I actually like the Dr.. My 1st issue is you will make an appointment & it will not be put it in the system. U constantly have to remind them of things. The breaking point...refills. I've been trying for a week & nothing. This is serious! My child needs his meds to function. Unacceptable! I've called, requested thru app, left vm and nothing! How can you let a patient run out? I've done what I was told so how can you just not do it? I can't trust my child's care with u over this!
in Houston, TX |
I will not recommend this doctor.I don't understand why the parent have to be seen first and pay a co-pay (which there are not the patient).I came in on 10/19/16 and was not greeted when a warm welcome. Dr.Bohan was rude. While I was in the exam room with him, he continue to type for at least 42 mins of the visit. He asked 3 question. The second visit was with my child on 10/24/16. The same process occur. Dr.Bohan needs to learn good beside manners and listen more to the patient/parents.
Conroe, TX |
My husband and I visited with my grandaughter and this doctor seemed rude and bored with the whole process. Maybe after a few years we would get to know him better and throw thousands of dollars at him however, it's not happening! I've never talked to a doctor that was so impatient and condescending. PLUS, I don't think he has the whole picture anyway. I can't even imagine that he works with young children all the time.
in Texas City, TX |
Dr. Bohan has been so helpful with my children and their personal medical needs. His staff is awesome,caring and so very helpful every visit. I'm so glad after years of different physicians we have finally found Dr. Bohan.
in Houston, TX |
We have been coming to Dr. Bohan's office over 4 years & I can honestly say that I LOVE him & his dear sweet office manager, Natalya. She is so patient & friendly. Scheduling appointments is never a hassle. Dr. Bohan takes the time to listen to your concerns as a parent & offers alternatives to medication, no red dye, low sugar ect. When it comes to your children you just can't afford to take chances, rest assured you can't go wrong with him.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Bohan is extremely thorough and knowledgable. While his bedside manner could be described as rather direct (to the point of nearly being curt), he is very professional and his honesty should be taken for what it is, true compassion for his patients. My son has been a patient of his for over 15 years, and I have found that he is personable and quite humorous once you get to know him.
in Houston, TX |
Every time I make a call, an answering machine responds. It is nearly impossible to schedule an appointment, or for what is worth reschedule it when the doctor himself cancelled it. You are wasting your time leaving voicemails because no one will ever return your call. I am a single mother of a severe autistic child, who works full time. I went above and beyond to make this appointment happen. Sent very paperwork he requested, and they don't even have the decency to answer. Very disappointed...
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Bohan is extremely competent and experienced however he does not answer questions well and leaves you with more questions than answers . I started feeling like he was throwing meds at our son hoping something would stick. I never got the impression he didn't careabout what I had to say, I just felt like I could only speak when spoken to making visits awkward.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Bohan, MD?
Are you Dr. Bohan?

Compare Dr. Bohan

Dr. Bohan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
      •  Board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
      •  Board actions found

Board Action

Dr. Bohan has 1 board action

• Disciplinary action in another state (11/13/2012)
        • Action Taken: License Placed on Inactive Status
        • Summary: Bohan, Timothy P MD; License # 036 071721: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician has sister-state discipline in the State of Texas. ACTION TAKEN: The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Division of Professional Regulation has placed the physician’s license in REFUSE TO RENEW status.
        • State: Illinois

Why It Matters: Dr. Bohan's Board Certifications

• Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology

• Cerebrovascular Disease

Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Bohan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bohan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
      • Pediatric Neurology
      • Pediatrics

Dr. Bohan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bohan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.