Dr. Timothy Bohan, MD

Neurodevelopmental Disabilities ·  Male · Age 71

Dr. Bohan

Dr. Timothy Bohan, MD is a neurodevelopmental disabilities specialist in Houston, TX. He specializes in neurodevelopmental disabilities, pediatrics, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Bohan accepts

Dr. Bohan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Bohan treats your condition or procedure

3.1

Dr. Bohan?
Dr. Bohan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Timothy Bohan, MD
We have been seeing Dr. Bohan for about 2 years. I am a nurse and I am use to working with doctors. I find him very interesting and amusing. He doesn't talk much but I feel that he is extremely observant. He is stumped by my daughter's condition and is still trying to figure it out, but he is extremely open to listening and making suggestions. I did not get that from her primary care physician which led me to Dr. Bohan. I love Natalya. She is very personable. We are satisfied with our services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Bohan, MD?
1st let me say I actually like the Dr.. My 1st issue is you will make an appointment & it will not be put it in the system. U constantly have to remind them of things. The breaking point...refills. I've been trying for a week & nothing. This is serious! My child needs his meds to function. Unacceptable! I've called, requested thru app, left vm and nothing! How can you let a patient run out? I've done what I was told so how can you just not do it? I can't trust my child's care with u over this!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Bohan, MD?
I will not recommend this doctor.I don't understand why the parent have to be seen first and pay a co-pay (which there are not the patient).I came in on 10/19/16 and was not greeted when a warm welcome. Dr.Bohan was rude. While I was in the exam room with him, he continue to type for at least 42 mins of the visit. He asked 3 question. The second visit was with my child on 10/24/16. The same process occur. Dr.Bohan needs to learn good beside manners and listen more to the patient/parents.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Bohan, MD?
My husband and I visited with my grandaughter and this doctor seemed rude and bored with the whole process. Maybe after a few years we would get to know him better and throw thousands of dollars at him however, it's not happening! I've never talked to a doctor that was so impatient and condescending. PLUS, I don't think he has the whole picture anyway. I can't even imagine that he works with young children all the time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Bohan, MD?
Dr. Bohan has been so helpful with my children and their personal medical needs. His staff is awesome,caring and so very helpful every visit. I'm so glad after years of different physicians we have finally found Dr. Bohan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Bohan, MD?
We have been coming to Dr. Bohan's office over 4 years & I can honestly say that I LOVE him & his dear sweet office manager, Natalya. She is so patient & friendly. Scheduling appointments is never a hassle. Dr. Bohan takes the time to listen to your concerns as a parent & offers alternatives to medication, no red dye, low sugar ect. When it comes to your children you just can't afford to take chances, rest assured you can't go wrong with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Bohan, MD?
Dr. Bohan is extremely thorough and knowledgable. While his bedside manner could be described as rather direct (to the point of nearly being curt), he is very professional and his honesty should be taken for what it is, true compassion for his patients. My son has been a patient of his for over 15 years, and I have found that he is personable and quite humorous once you get to know him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Bohan, MD?
Every time I make a call, an answering machine responds. It is nearly impossible to schedule an appointment, or for what is worth reschedule it when the doctor himself cancelled it. You are wasting your time leaving voicemails because no one will ever return your call. I am a single mother of a severe autistic child, who works full time. I went above and beyond to make this appointment happen. Sent very paperwork he requested, and they don't even have the decency to answer. Very disappointed...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Bohan, MD?
Dr. Bohan is extremely competent and experienced however he does not answer questions well and leaves you with more questions than answers . I started feeling like he was throwing meds at our son hoping something would stick. I never got the impression he didn't careabout what I had to say, I just felt like I could only speak when spoken to making visits awkward.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Bohan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bohan?