Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky, DDS
Dr. Bandrowsky received his dental license from Case Western Reserve University in 1983 and completed his Oral and Maxillofacial surgical training at Madigan Army Medical Center. Dr. Bandrowsky completed twenty-one years of service in the United States Army and his last assignment was as Chief of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Evans Army Community Hospital at Fort Carson. Dr. Bandrowsky is Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology and he has been a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons since 1998.

755 S Perry St Ste 300

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Bandrowsky

See how frequently Dr. Bandrowsky performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sleep Apnea

Dr. Bandrowsky's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bandrowsky "At Implant and Oral Surgery of Colorado your smile is our top priority. We believe that building a foundation of trust is vital to our success which is why we are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.

As a practice, we are true believers that preventive care and education are the keys to optimal dental health. That's why we focus on checking the overall health of the oral cavity and taking x-rays or CT scans when necessary.  Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, we're also concerned about your health.

As your oral surgery healthcare professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians.  To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning.  We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay up to date on the latest techniques, products, and equipment.

We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you.

Make an appointment today…..we'll give you a reason to smile! "

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Madigan Army Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Bandrowsky has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bandrowsky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bandrowsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bandrowsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bandrowsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bandrowsky to family and friends
Dr. Bandrowsky's Performance
in Parker, CO |
Everyone was friendly and considerate of patient; Would highly recommend.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Dr. Bandrowsky and his staff are just wonderful. It's nice to find somewhere so efficient and such a nice surgeon. I had oral surgery in his office just yesterday. From the initial appointment to the surgery itself in his office to the follow up call the next morning, I can't imagine there's a better experience out there. I would write a longer review but they all made it so quick an painless that there is thankfully nothing else to write. Thank you all so much!
in Parker, CO |
I'm one of those dentalphobes that avoids the Dentist at all costs... to my own detriment. Had to have 3 Extractions this morning and was pretty nervous but Dr. B and Rosalba were awesome, made me feel super comfortable and I was in/out in 30 minutes. I hope I never have to come back... but if I do, I won't be anywhere near as nervous as I was this time. Thanks for a great experience!
in Castle Rock, CO |
Nice people, he is a participating medicare provider. Dr. Bandrowsky removed a bone spur from my jaw. I was sedated and did not experience any pain, he also gave me enough meds to control pain after the procedure. They were able to get me in with very short notice, I would recommend him and return if I needed another procedure.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Friendly, explained procedure and answered all of my questions. If I need oral surgery again, I would be a repeat customer. Thanks
in Castle Rock, CO |
Hello! I had my wisdom teeth yanked yesterday (all 4). I'm 31 one years old and from what I had been told from friends and family, my extraction had the possibility of being something akin to a scene from The Little Shop of Horrors. Well it was the complete opposite. The staff, front desk to assistants to Dr. B were absolutely accommodating and professional! My actual procedure was quick and to the point w/o any issues. Thank you all for your great work!
in Castle Rock, CO |
Dr. Bandrowsky had a great bedside manor, the procedure was quick, easy and painless. The staff in the office were amazingly helpful and nice. I would definitely use these guys again.
in Pueblo West |
I wanted to have implants for many years. I have terrible self esteem. Dr. Bandrowsky and his entire office make you feel so comfortable in their office. And dr. Brandrowsky is a wonderful caring doctor. And then to top that off he is excellent in his profession.
in Castle Pines North, Co |
Dr Bandrowsky and his staff have been and are still very competent, patient, and professional while treating me, their patient. I'm having missing teeth replaced with implants. Never have I been apprehensive, in severe pain or felt that something wasn't properly done. My wait time is always less than 10 minutes. The friendliness and care of the entire staff feels real, not forced or fake.
in Castle Rock, CO |
I had a very good experience with Dr. Bandrowsky. Fast, pleasant, he knows what he is doing and his office accept Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Denver, CO |
Great service, great staff!!! Very caring about your issue and they took care of my issue and follow up visits perfectly .
in Castle Rock, CO |
I've been to Dr. Brandowsky's office for 02 extractions. Attention was perfect. He is very professional and makes sure you're comfortable at all times. I did not feel any pain during the procedure. His staff is excellent and the office very clean.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Bandrowsky, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bandrowsky?