Dr. Timothy Badwey, MD

Dr. Timothy Badwey, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Timothy Badwey, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Leawood, KS. He is 56 years old. Dr. Badwey is affiliated with Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill, Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute and Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City.

Dr. Badwey's Experience

See how Dr. Badwey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Badwey

Dr. Badwey accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Badwey has admitting privileges.

Dr. Badwey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Badwey to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Badwey's Performance
    in Kansas City, MO |
    I saw Dr. Badwey for a sports-related ankle injury. He was very professional and explained his thoughts better than 90% of doctors that I've visited. I never got the feeling that he was in a rush to be somewhere else. Unfortunately, it took ~6 weeks to get an appointment, so I'd assume that his services are in high demand.
    in Prairie Village, KS |
    I sustained a serious leg & ankle injury in a roller skating accident and needed an orthopedic surgeon. I initially went to Dickson-Diveley to see a different doctor at the recommendation of a couple of friends. I was transferred to Dr. Badwey instead, and I couldn't be happier. He explains everything thoroughly, listens to my concerns, and, best of all, has a sense of humor. I hope to never need his services again, but if I do, I will not hesitate to return to Dr. Badwey.
    in grandview, mo |
    After a very bad accident with a horse which resulted in 7 broken bones in my ankle, I was afraid I'd never walk again. I started out in KU's Emergency Room and was accidently sent home. A week later I saw a KU trauma surgeon who immediately put on an external fixator and couldn't believe I'd been sent home. I transferred to St. Lukes under the care of Dr. Timothy Badwey, Dixon Dively Orthopedic Institute Ankle Specialist. Thanks to his expertise, I am miraculously walking again! Super Doctor!!
    in Kansas City, MO |
    Dr. Badwey was my surgeon when I needed surgery for multiple fractures of my ankle (difficult case). I give him my highest recommendation for his knowledge and expertise as an extremely skilled orthopedic surgeon. He always took the time to explain my treatment plan. He and his staff quickly responded to my questions and calls. I was so very fortunate and thankful to have him for my surgeon.
    in Kansas City, KS |
    Didn't see him.Our ortho Dr. at Children's Mercy put in a referral with him due to an issue my daughter has since January that he could not handle.Called the Operator on a Thursday for an appointment and got 1 callback by his scheduler on Friday with a question about a case and was told I would get a call soon;never did.Called Friday and Monday and nothing Finally an Tuesday I was told to wait 8 wks for an appointment.Glad our ortho called ahead,if not it would have been 12 wks.What a Joke.
    Have you seen Dr. Timothy Badwey, MD?
    Are you Dr. Badwey?

Dr. Badwey says...

Dr. Badwey joined Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics in 1993. His emphasis is on conservative treatment of foot and ankle conditions, as well as sports medicine.

Conditions

• Foot and ankle surgery
    • Disease and injury of the foot and ankle
    • Sports injuries of the foot and ankle
    • Ankle arthroscopy
    • Achilles tendon injuries

Dr. Badwey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

Dr. Badwey has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Badwey's Board Certifications

Orthopaedic Surgery, St. Francis Regional Medical Center, Wichita
      University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Wichita, Orthopaedic Residency Program
      Campbell Clinic, Memphis, Tn, Foot and Ankle Surgery
      Washburn University, Topeka, Ks

Dr. Badwey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Badwey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery