Dr. Tim Revels, MD

Dr. Tim Revels, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |
Dr. Tim Revels, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Mobile, AL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

3610 Springhill Memorial Dr N

Mobile, AL 36608

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • CHAMPVA
  • Planned Administration Inc

Learn about Dr. Revels

See how frequently Dr. Revels performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spine Disorders
Spinal Stenosis
Spondylolisthesis

Dr. Revels's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Revels "Tim  Revels, MD is a board-certified, fellowship trained Orthopaedic surgeon sub-specializing in the complexities of the Spine."

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Coccygeal Pain
  • Degenerative Spine Disorders
  • Foot Fracture
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

• Complex Spinal Deformity Correction
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neuroplasty
  • Sacroiliac Joint Fusion
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Discectomy
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Auburn University
  • University Of South Alabama Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Lsu School Of Med New Orleans
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Revels has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Revels does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Revels and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Revels' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Revels to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Revels' Performance
in Monroeville, AL |
Dr Revels is skilled, professional and compassionate. I'm so grateful I was referred to him for my back pain and issues. I've been seeing him for a couple of years now. He and his staff are wonderful and responsive. I highly recommend him if you are seeking quality orthopedic care. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait and other times there is not, but that is what happens when you have a doctor who does not rush or skimp on his patient care.
Audra, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! You are correct, Dr. Revels and his staff are amazing and some of the kindest professionals you will meet. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!
in Mobile, AL |
I’ve had 2 surgeries with Dr. Revels and I won’t let anyone else cut on my back. He is an excellent doctor. He has an excellent staff.
Hi Michelle, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Tim S. Revels, MD. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We at AOC totally agree that Dr. Revels is an amazing surgeon with a remarkable team. He is big man with a heart of gold. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!
in Orange Beach, AL |
I would and have recommended Dr. Revels to others. I was very upset when I went to see Dr. Revels. He was a new doctor for me after 25+ years of seeing another. He was polite and explained everything about my test results.. The third visit I saw his PA, Julia. She has to be the best PA I have ever seen. Kind, patient, knowledgeable and concerned about my condition. He is lucky to have someone like her to assist him. .
Hi Cindy J, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Tim S. Revels, MD. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We could not agree more. Dr. Revels and Julia are quite a team and AOC is so fortunate to have them both in our practice. Dr. Revels is a big man with a huge heart. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!
in Mobile, AL |
Dr. Revels and Dr. Julia Fitzpatrick were wonderful. I had 2 herniated disks in my neck, after surgery I feel great! I went through a very painful situation coming out with the best recovery I could have hoped for. Thank you for a job well done!!
Keely Moe, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!
in Saraland, Al |
Dr. Revels did my cervical fusion no more pain and stiffness or crunching sounds when I move it. Great doctor very patient and kind besides knowledgeable!
We at AOC love these kind of reviews. Dr. Revels is an awesome surgeon and a fine gentleman. We are very lucky to have him.
in mobile alabama |
Cannot emphasize how great Dr Revels is! Back pain for nearly a year. Surgery February of 2016. Immediate relief! Took time prior to during surgery post op to explain everything to me. Couldn't be more satisfied with results. Very skilled, professional and compassionate. Thank you Dr Revels and Dr setzler for assisting! I have my life back!!!!!!!!
Thank you, Jean Carr, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. You had two great surgeons here at AOC. Dr. Revels is fantastic and then to get back-up from Dr. Setzler...you are a lucky patient. We are so thrilled that you have your life back!
in Mobile, AL |
Had neck fusion surgery, and several years later was in rear-end collision returned to see dr revels and got pawned off to another dr after being dr revels patient for 13 years, will never go back to him, for any reason, really disappointed in him
I recently had to let go 2 previous primary nurses over the last year or so of employment due to finding out that each were not calling patients back after leaving messages regarding their needs, etc. So I have hired a competent and sweet nurse who is truly compassionate about our patient's needs so as to prevent that from ever occuring again!
mobile |
Dr.Revels was a good surgeon but after surgery complete abandonment!!!!! Of my 80 yr old mother.they would not keep their appts they canceled 3 appts they made would call not call in medicine, completely heartless. I could not believe it.She could not get a call through to Dr, PA, his nurse nothing for a week.
Mobile |
No I would not refer this Doctor, (if you want to call him that ) to any one. He does not have the patients best interest at heart. I went there for severe pain in my neck and back, he said nothing was wrong with me, but old age. I am 49, and had an injury on my job (I do believe he is on the take with my company), he did absolutely nothing, and he came so highly recommended. I am terribly disappointed.
I have never and would never be on any side other than the patient's. I am not beholden to any insurance company nor business! I treat every patient the same regardless of whether they are workers comp insurance or regular health insurance! A significant number of injured workers have an axe to grind with their employers & don't want to go back to work. But if I do not find an objective injury other than a person's subjective feelings of pain, which I cant measure, they can go back to work.
Have you seen Dr. Tim Revels, MD?

Visit Dr. Revels