Dr. Tim Conrad, MD

Practices Ophthalmology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 42 reviews.
Author:
I finally went to a different physician after cataract surgery. Thank goodness I did. Dr Conrad wanted to perform yet another laser surgery on the right eye that continued to cause vision issues. New doc referring to a retina specialist. I have a epiretinal membrane edema. Laser surgery is not recommended when one has this condition. In addition, I kept saying I was not seeing well out of the left eye, but Conrad seemed to think it was fine. I have scar tissue on that eye & need laser surgery.
Author:
Dr. Conrad has been my Dr. for many years. He takes very good care of me and my family. Before coming to Dr. Conrad I had been diagnosed with Glaucoma. Since I have seen Dr. Conrad he has performed a laser on my eyes to treat my glaucoma with very good results. He has also performed cataract surgery on me with a premium lens being implanted. I see very well now. Dr. Conrad takes care of all my family. I would recommend him to anyone for their eye care needs. Staff is very friendly and courteous.
Author:
Very thankful for Doctor Conrad. He informed me of the importance of seeing an Ophthalmologist for the health of my eyes. I am a new diabetic and he did my diabetic eye exam. Everyone here is very friendly, the office is clean, and the Doctor took time to answer all of my questions. I am so thankful for a small office where I am remembered and where I get excellent care.
Author:
Everyone is very friendly and professional.
Author:
Clean office, very friendly staff, and professional Doctor.
Author:
He is always professional and offers an understandable explanation of what is going on with my eyes. Highly recommend to others.
Author:
I had to reschedule with short notice and the staff helped me out without hesitation!
Author:
It was very easy to schedule an appointment and I was able to be seen within the same week! I did not feel like I was just another patient. The Doctor took his time with me to explain my conditions and he answered all of my questions! If you want to see a GREAT doctor go see Dr. Conrad. He and his staff are wonderful!
Author:
I enjoy the small size of this Doctor's office. The staff is very friendly, the environment is clean, and the Doctor listens to my concerns and answers all of my questions. I would highly recommend this Dr to all of my friend's and family members.
Author:
Louisville office is SO much nicer.
Author:
I have been coming here for several years and highly recommend Conrad Eye Centers. Dr. Conrad is always so courteous, and knowledgeable, as well as the staff.
Author:
Great doctor! The staff is very friendly and helpful!