Dr. Timothy Clenney, MD

Dr. Timothy Clenney, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·

Dr. Timothy Clenney, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Federal Way, WA. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat and otoneurology.Read his story

Franciscan Ear, Nose & Throat Associates at St. Francis

34509 9th Ave S Ste 202

Federal Way, WA 98003

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Clenney

See how frequently Dr. Clenney performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Sinusitis
Ear Disorders
Sinusitis
high

Dr. Clenney's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Clenney's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Clenney "Timothy Clenney, MD, MPH, FACS, is a board certified otolaryngologist with a broad range of interests relating to problems of the head and neck, including migraine and facial pain syndromes, allergy-related complaints, swallowing problems and nasal airway obstruction. Dr. Clenney uses the best available scientific evidence to achieve excellent outcomes. Mindful that patients are unique individuals with differing backgrounds, concerns and priorities, Dr. Clenney employs a diagnostic and therapeutic approach that is always individualized. Dr. Clenney is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Irrigation of Ear
  • Non-Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Thyroid Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Naval Medical Center Portsmouth

Dr. Clenney has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clenney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clenney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clenney's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clenney to family and friends

Dr. Clenney's Performance

GOOD

I saw Dr. Clenney for 6 months , and he did absolutely nothing to help me. He even told me that I was fine , and no longer had sinus disease. I changed doctors, and found out that I have an infection that won’t go away without surgery. His nurse isn’t very nice either. Stay away if you want help.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I am disappointed in a doctor I have never seen before. I was a cash pt, new to the practice. I was coming from another doctors office, got lost and come in 15 exactly behind my appt time. They told me they couldn't see me. I came in on an emergency and they couldn't seen me. Sad to be that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Great doctor. I highly recommend Dr Clenney. He took quick action to resolve a serious condition. He was immediately aware of problem and swiftly took care of the problem. Excellent bedside manner and very personable. Very impressed
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Such an awesome Doctor! Bedside manner is wonderful. I had a surgery done by him and he gave me all of the info I needed going in. He checked up on me once I woke up and came to. I feel so much better already! He's a sweet Doctor. I was nervous about surgery but he was reassuring and great!! I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Wonderful experience. Very kind, thorough and knowledgeable. Highly recommend! Was seen quickly for a ruptured ear drum (scary situation). Pleased with his care and follow-up is scheduled. .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0