Dr. Tim P. Carlson, MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Carlson's Experience

87Experience
Match

See how Dr. Carlson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Carlson

Dr. Carlson accepts 22 insurance carriers

22 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Carlson has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Carlson

Dr. Carlson's Review Details
3.6 based on 47 responses
Experience with Dr. Carlson
Dr. Carlson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (42)
in Saint Petersburg |
He has been my primary physician for yrs. and is highly unusual in that he has been able to master the art of engaging the patient, to the point of leading us to believe it is possible that there are yet physicians who have maintained their humanity and who can put their patients at ease, while leading us along the path to better health, as opposed to the more common detached behavior of many professionals in the field of healthcare. Kudos, Dr. Carlson!
in St. Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Carlson is professional, caring and advocates for his patients like no other physician I have ever met. I have been thru some very serious health issues and the doctor has always been there for me, always helping me find solutions to difficult health issues. Very caring, listens and helps to keep me healthy! Thanks, Dr. Tim Carlson
in St Petersburg, FL |
We are extremely satisfied with the care received and trust him highly to make the right decision for treatment at the earliest possible moment. His caring for patients is evident by the way he answers questions understandable to lay people.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr Carlson is a breath of fresh air. He is what a doctor should be. He truly cares about the patient. He takes his time, explains everything, and he (DR. CARLSON) called and set up a referral, while I was in his office. I have never seen a doctor do that, he really does go the extra mile for patients. I have never had a more positive experience with a doctor, than I did with Dr. Carlson. I changed doctors 3 time this past year because of poor health care. CARLSON IS THE BEST.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I have been a patient if Dr Carlson's for 3 years. He is a straight forward honest Doctor, who genuinely cares for his patients. Reminds me of the little town Doctor that remembers everything about you and your family, which makes you feel I am a valuable patient. I love that he has found a medical office with staff that are friendly, caring and quick, which is a 360 degree difference from his previous office.
in Saint Petersburg, FL |
What a great practice and Doctor. I would refer them to all my family and friends!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Possibly the best general physician I have every seen. He is caring, concerned and professional. The complete package with a bedside manner. This comes from his earlier career as a nurse...he knows people.
Have you seen Dr. Carlson?
Are you Dr. Carlson? Post a response on your personalized profile.
×

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

University of Health Sciences Antigua School of Medicine

Graduated in 2001

Bayfront Medical Center

Completed in 2004

Dr. Carlson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Carlson has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Carlson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carlson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Carlson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Carlson

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Carlson's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Carlson

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Carlson's Care Philosophy

I believe in old-fashioned care, one patient at a time. I never forget each patient in need. My greatest pride is to provide healthcare not only to my private office patients, but to the underserved in our community.