Dr. Tim P. Carlson, MD

Dr. Tim P. Carlson, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 60 years old

I believe in old-fashioned care, one patient at a time. I never forget each patient in need. My greatest pride is to provide healthcare not only to my private office patients, but to the underserved in our community.Read more

Palms Primary Care
1615 Pasadena Ave S Ste 430
South Pasadena, FL 33707 Get Directions

Dr. Carlson's Experience

See how Dr. Carlson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Carlson

Dr. Carlson accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Carlson has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Carlson
Dr. Carlson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (46)
in Saint Petersburg, FL |
This is the best experience I've had with any doctor in the area. He is a great guy with great personality. He treats his patients with the utmost respect and his office staff was also great! The environment was very comfortable and they actually care about their patients! A very rare thing, especially in the pinellas county area! The wait time was really short and they were quick to get me in and out without any kind of hassle! I definitely will recommend this place to everyone!
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with Dr. Carlson and our staff. Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care. We love to hear about these positive experiences. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in Pinellas Park, FL |
He takes the time you need and works very hard for you. He and his staff are pleasant and helpful.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Like an old-fashioned doc, he listens, he talks, he strategizes and gives advice and counsel. Easy to talk with, easy to get an appointment, and he's a really nice guy.
in Seminole, FL |
Dr. Carlson is hands down the BEST doctor. He gets you back in the room without any wait times. He takes the time to talk to you as a person and a patient. He is personable, knowledgeable, patient and kind. If you are looking for a new doctor look no more, Dr. Carlson is the one! His staff is also very professional and helpful. Anytime I need anything or have a question, they have the answer and always call back when they say they are going to. His office is a very calming and soothing en
in Saint Petersburg |
He has been my primary physician for yrs. and is highly unusual in that he has been able to master the art of engaging the patient, to the point of leading us to believe it is possible that there are yet physicians who have maintained their humanity and who can put their patients at ease, while leading us along the path to better health, as opposed to the more common detached behavior of many professionals in the field of healthcare. Kudos, Dr. Carlson!
in St. Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Carlson is professional, caring and advocates for his patients like no other physician I have ever met. I have been thru some very serious health issues and the doctor has always been there for me, always helping me find solutions to difficult health issues. Very caring, listens and helps to keep me healthy! Thanks, Dr. Tim Carlson
in St Petersburg, FL |
We are extremely satisfied with the care received and trust him highly to make the right decision for treatment at the earliest possible moment. His caring for patients is evident by the way he answers questions understandable to lay people.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr Carlson is a breath of fresh air. He is what a doctor should be. He truly cares about the patient. He takes his time, explains everything, and he (DR. CARLSON) called and set up a referral, while I was in his office. I have never seen a doctor do that, he really does go the extra mile for patients. I have never had a more positive experience with a doctor, than I did with Dr. Carlson. I changed doctors 3 time this past year because of poor health care. CARLSON IS THE BEST.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I have been a patient if Dr Carlson's for 3 years. He is a straight forward honest Doctor, who genuinely cares for his patients. Reminds me of the little town Doctor that remembers everything about you and your family, which makes you feel I am a valuable patient. I love that he has found a medical office with staff that are friendly, caring and quick, which is a 360 degree difference from his previous office.
in Saint Petersburg, FL |
What a great practice and Doctor. I would refer them to all my family and friends!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Possibly the best general physician I have every seen. He is caring, concerned and professional. The complete package with a bedside manner. This comes from his earlier career as a nurse...he knows people.
Have you seen Dr. Tim P. Carlson, MD?

Dr. Carlson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Carlson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

• Physician of the Year, Edward White Hospital, St. Peterburg, FL, 2006
    • America's Top Family Doctors, Consumers Research Council of America, 2007-2010
    • Nursing Excellence Award , Bayfront Health Systems, 2003
    • Physician Assistant of the Year, presented by Ciba-Geigy Pharmaceutical Corporation, 1994

Dr. Carlson has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Carlson's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

University of Health Sciences Antigua School of Medicine

Graduated in 2001

Bayfront Medical Center

Completed in 2004

Dr. Carlson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carlson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Injection