Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Tilden Bobbitt, DDS
Dr. Tilden Bobbitt, DDS is a dentist who practices in Parkersburg, WV. He is 48 years old.

2801 Dudley Ave Ste C

Learn about Dr. Bobbitt

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

• Facial Reconstruction

No malpractice history found for West Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Bobbitt is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bobbitt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bobbitt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bobbitt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bobbitt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bobbitt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bobbitt to family and friends
2.0
Dr. Bobbitt's Performance
    POOR
    GOOD
Belpre, OH |
My husband had a tooth pulled by Dr.Bobbit on 3/31/17. He is on a blood thinner called Effient, which he is unable to stop taking. He went and talked with Dr.Bobbit 10 days prior and was told he had nothing to worry about. He would pull his tooth and he would? be fine. After doing everything he was told, and 3 days of bleeding, he ends up with a plug and sutures to stop the bleeding. I feel Dr.Bobbit did not listen to my husband when he was told how easily he bleeds or use proper procedures?.
in Waterford, OH |
Been going to dentists for over 50 years and never had an experience this bad. This was a referred by a local DDS. I had a difficult extraction of a back molar. Bobbitt was rude, and abrupt. His assistant was worse, the room I was in was uncomfortable at best. It didn't look like a modern dental surgery center. He was brutal and rude when I had a piece of tooth go down my throat and choke me which I spit out, he told me I needed to relax! Never again here, or my dentist.
in Friendly, WV |
I am so sorry to see the other reviews here because my experience was completely positive! I was terrified to get my wisdom teeth removed because I have never been under anesthesia and have very sensitive teeth. They got my teeth out within two days of my first appointment. This procedure was so easy - I felt very comfortable in the office and had zero complications afterwards. I would highly recommend this place to anyone!
in Parkersburg, WV |
Got an appointment within a few days, didn't have a long wait in the office. Dr. Bobbitt was very upfront and to the point which some people may not like or take the wrong way but I consider this honest and I would rather get it over with then be babied. Kinda like removing a bandaid, get it over with quickly and it actually hurts less.
in Parkersburg, WV |
Worst of my life! I got in and his staff was rude when I told them I might throw up (there's a trash can out there somewhere..) He didn't not use gel to numb the site for the shot - gave me 1 shot - then when I told him I was not numb said - either you're numb or not - yanked my tooth out - put 1 piece of gauze in there - I was crying and in extreme pain - he told me I could leave whenever and handed me an instruction sheet. Did NOT wait for the hole to clot. I was on pain meds for 10 days
Have you seen Dr. Tilden Bobbitt, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bobbitt?

Dental PPO
  • Scion Dental
  • United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.