Dr. Tihesha Wilson, MD

Dr. Tihesha Wilson, MD

General Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Tihesha Wilson, MD is a general surgery specialist in Paramus, NJ and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med School New Jersey in 1999 and specializes in general surgery, oncology, and more.

1 Valley Health Plz

Paramus, NJ 07652

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed
  • MercyCare Health Plans
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Wilson

See how frequently Dr. Wilson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Breast Cancer

Dr. Wilson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Wilson "It is my goal to always provide compassionate comprehensive care for the breast patient. I utilize the latest technology for diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. I strive for excellent oncologic(cancer) results while focusing on the best cosmetic outcomes. I become a partner to my patients and their families, working with them to design a individualized treatment plan. My office is a comfortable healing environment."

• General Surgery

• Lumpectomy
  • Mastectomy
  • Sentinel Node Biopsy
  • Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • St Luke's-Roosevelt Hosp Ctr
  • Anne Arundel Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Oncoplastic Training-Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Wilson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wilson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wilson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wilson to family and friends

Dr. Wilson's Performance

Dr. Wilson removed 2 lumps from my breast about half inch in size each. Surgery was done with the great quality - I did not even need additional pain medications beyond what was given in the hospital. Kathy did great work scheduling the surgery and helped me with a few hiccups in my paperwork....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Wilson and the entire Valley staff. Dr. Wilson helped to make a stressful experience as good and comfortable as possible. I felt like I was in good hands with her as soon as I met her. She performed surgery on me and is a very competent, knowledgeable and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She was wonderful. Very calm. Compassion. Always answeared my questions and spent a lot of time. Her nurse Geraldine and Karen are excellent. Geraldine us to the point not warm and fusy but gets the job done and always helped me with the tests. Highly recommend md. Wilson
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Wilson was kind, caring, and took ample time to speak with me and make me feel comfortable during what was an uncomfortable reason why I was seeing her. I highly recommend her to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
If you need a senior breast surgeon DO NOT see Dr Wilson and her nurse Geraldine
Are you Dr. Wilson?