Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD

Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Female

I'm a fellowship trained, board certified orthopedic spine doctor who also has a degree in physical therapy. Having both degrees and years of experience in both fields helps me bring my patients an in-depth level of diagnosis and treatment that's rare among orthopedic spine doctors. Because so many of my patients need some form of physical therapy, I can work very closely with the on-site physical therapy team at my practice. I want each of my patients to get better, and I partner with them to investigate their spine and overall health issues until I come up with the right diagnosis and we agree on the treatment program that will be best for them. In most cases this doesn't involve surgery. There are many effective non-surgical options that work for most of my patients. For the small percentage of my patients that do need surgery, I use minimally invasive, state-of-the-art techniques. I became a physical therapist after hurting my back while playing college basketball. During my treatment, I experienced how wonderful and caring the therapists were. They also made a huge impact on my health by teaching me how to get relief from my back pain and get my strength back. I followed my interests and heart into the field. I stayed on the physical therapy path for a while but realized I wanted to take it one step further and become a spine doctor. Now I get to help people with any type of back pain, whether they need surgery or not.Read more

Dr. Rogers's Office
Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award

Dr. Rogers is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Learn about this Doctor

Because back pain can be so debilitating to overall physical and emotional health, I treat each of my patients with sensitivity and a passion to help them. The spine is extremely complex. Because of that I've been trained to take a complete look at each of my patient's health, lifestyle, and health history. This also includes a thorough physical exam, usually MRI and/or x-ray images, and sometimes other images and test results. Suggesting a treatment plan comes after I use these methods to understand what's going on. Then we work together to craft the best treatment plan for them.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Rogers' Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Rogers' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rogers

Dr. Rogers accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rogers has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Rogers' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rogers to family and friends
3.9
Experience with Dr. Rogers
Dr. Rogers' Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (57)
Dr. Rogers Says:

Your feedback helps me and my staff improve—please give us your opinion! I do ask for your patience and leniency when it comes to wait times. Every patient who comes in has a unique problem. I need to take care of them as completely as possible while they're there, and it's impossible to know exactly how long that will take. Please know that I'll treat you with the same level of care!

in Lomita, CA |
I first met Dr. Rogers approx. 9 years ago. Since then, I have had 2 back surgeries, the second being a lumbar fusion and the third a cervical spine fusion. Let me say that any future spinal issues will be performed by Dr. Rogers. She has the best bed-side manner of any doctor I have ever met. She is honest and to the point. With all 3 surgeries, by listening to her instructions and following them precisely (as well as physical therapy), my recuperation time was minimal! She's the best!!
in Torrance, CA |
Dr Rogers truly cares about her patients and her skill as a surgeon is superior to most. The compassion she shows for those in pain from spinal issues is truly genuine and she does everything within her abilities to help the whole person. She is a real gem and If you need a spine surgeon it will be difficult to find anyone better.
in Newport Beach, CA |
I was having severe leg pains, after having an MRI it was noted I had a large cyst on spine that needed to be removed. Dr. Rogers was highly recommended by a retired surgeon who I knew and trusted. After one visit to Dr. Rogers office and having her explain the details of surgery and what need to be done her professional skill and concern for my well being was clearly felt my me and my wife. I am now pain free and doing all the things I enjoyed before. Thank you Dr. Rogers your awesome!
in Long Beach, CA |
I suffered from severe back pain for 13 years before deciding to have surgery. Dr. Rogers was recommended to me by 2 other friends who had successful surgeries performed by her. Surgery was my last resort and not something Dr. Rogers pushed at all. My surgery was a total success and I think it's because she carefully selects which procedure to do for each patient, definitely not a one size fits all approach. I feel better now than I have in many years.
in San Pedro, California |
Dr. Roger's was able to to see my condition, and address the issues properly. I knew two friends, who had the same surgery, by Dr. Roger's. They both said their experience was great. I was confident with her diagnosis and the surgery she said I required. The entire experience, went very well. I healed fast, with her guidance. No complications. Her office and staff, were very polite. I would definitely recommend Dr. Roger's to family and friends.
in Torrance, CA |
Dr. Rogers is a very busy doctor due to specialty. Yes, you may wait a while to be seen, but when you see Dr. Rogers, you will find she doesn't rush your appointment and listens to all your concerns. I had a laminectomy of L 4&5. Great surgery and recovery. Nothing like you hear about all the bad surgeries. I find that many people had chronic back pain, but refuse to have surgery because of the bad things they hear about the procedure and outcome. I'm fine now, due to Dr. Rogers.
in San Pedro, CA |
In my humble opinion Dr. Tiffany Rogers is an angle. I had sever lower back pain and lightning bolts shooting down both legs. She operated on my lower 3/4, 4/5 vertibrate on Dec. 02, 2015. By Christmas I was helping decorate our tree and walking 20 min a day. Today, six months later, I have no more pain in my legs and only slight pain in my back if I do too much (and I should know better). Dr. Tiffany Rogers, gave me my life back. Thank you Dr. Rogers.
in Torrance, CA |
For months I experienced extreme back & leg pain, and toe numbness. An MRI indicated severe degenerative disc disease. Several people recommended Dr. Rogers, who I liked immediately; I felt she genuinely cared about me. She explained my condition in detail & answered all my questions. I give credit to her excellent surgical skills and post-op guidance. Although I'm continuing PT and improving, the pain in my back and leg is gone. I highly recommend Dr. Rogers without reservation.
in Torrance, CA |
I was hesitant about having back surgery but after Dr, Rogers explained everything thoroughly to me I felt comfortable about having the surgery. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. The recovery was much faster than I expected. Pain management worked great. Only needed it for less than 2 weeks. 10 months later I feel great.
in Torrance, CA |
Sorry it has taken me so long to say how grateful I am to you for giving me back my independence free from the pain I had when we first met in 2014. I still use my walker or cane, but that does not keep me from driving and doing things on my own. Wishing you and your family a happy Holiday . With many thanks, Sally Silver
Have you seen Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?

• Orthopedic Neck Surgery
  • Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Physical Therapy

Why It Matters: Dr. Rogers' Board Certifications

Dr. Rogers says..

I specialize in treating all types of orthopedic spine problems. I'm able to understand the spine and its surrounding muscles, as well as look at overall body mechanics in-depth because I also have a physical therapy degree in addition to a medical degree. Many of my patients are referred to me for more complicated spine problems that other doctors may have not been able to treat successfully.

Back pain can be caused by a variety of conditions. Some of the most common problems I treat are osteoarthritis of the spine, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis, and degenerative disc disease.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Adult Scoliosis
  • Lupus
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Neck Injuries
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Pain
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Trigger Finger

Dr. Rogers says..

Treating back pain requires a careful examination of each patient before proceeding. In many cases, because of my physical therapy education and experience, I can recommend precisely targeted physical therapy to help alleviate my patients' back problems. Other patients can be helped by injections or stem-cell therapy from their own cells. When surgery is necessary, I use the most minimally invasive and advanced techniques for the particular procedure required. I also have a very high level of skill in spine surgery, and many doctors refer surgical patients to me for this reason.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Allograft Tissue Reconstruction
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Knee Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Fusion
  • Lumbar Microdiscectomy
  • Microdiscectomy
  • Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression (MILD)
  • Neck Surgery
  • Neurostimulation
  • Percutaneous Vertebroplasty
  • Physical Therapy
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Surgery
  • Stem Cell Transplant
  • Vertebroplasty

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Creighton University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1988

• Other Education
    Masters in Physical Therapy at Chapman University

Completed in 1991

Dr. Rogers has no media or publications listed.

• California Orthopaedic Association, Member

The California Orthopaedic Association is the largest statewide association representing orthopaedic surgeons in California. Orthopaedic surgeons evaluate and treat all types of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. This includes surgical and non-surgical treatment of the spine, hip, knee, ankle, foot, shoulder, elbow and hand. The Association assists our members by providing continuing medical education and other resources that enhance their ability to provide high value quality health care.

×

Dr. Rogers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Rogers

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Rogers' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
31 – 45 minutes

Experience with Dr. Rogers

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Rogers says...

I'm a fellowship trained, board certified orthopedic spine doctor who also has a degree in physical therapy. Having both degrees and years of experience in both fields helps me bring my patients an in-depth level of diagnosis and treatment that's rare among orthopedic spine doctors. Because so many of my patients need some form of physical therapy, I can work very closely with the on-site physical therapy team at my practice. I want each of my patients to get better, and I partner with them to investigate their spine and overall health issues until I come up with the right diagnosis and we agree on the treatment program that will be best for them.

In most cases this doesn't involve surgery. There are many effective non-surgical options that work for most of my patients. For the small percentage of my patients that do need surgery, I use minimally invasive, state-of-the-art techniques.

I became a physical therapist after hurting my back while playing college basketball. During my treatment, I experienced how wonderful and caring the therapists were. They also made a huge impact on my health by teaching me how to get relief from my back pain and get my strength back. I followed my interests and heart into the field. I stayed on the physical therapy path for a while but realized I wanted to take it one step further and become a spine doctor. Now I get to help people with any type of back pain, whether they need surgery or not.

Dr. Rogers' Care Philosophy

Because back pain can be so debilitating to overall physical and emotional health, I treat each of my patients with sensitivity and a passion to help them. The spine is extremely complex. Because of that I've been trained to take a complete look at each of my patient's health, lifestyle, and health history. This also includes a thorough physical exam, usually MRI and/or x-ray images, and sometimes other images and test results. Suggesting a treatment plan comes after I use these methods to understand what's going on. Then we work together to craft the best treatment plan for them.