Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD

Orthopedic Surgery •  Female

Dr. Rogers
23550 Hawthorne Blvd Ste 120 Torrance, CA 90505

Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Torrance, CA and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Rogers has more experience with Spine than other specialists in her area. She graduated from Creighton University School Of Medicine medical school in 1998. She is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rogers to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Rogers with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica.

Dr. Rogers' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rogers

4.4

12.295081967213115%

Dr. Rogers?
I presented myself in Dr. Rogers office with many concerns about back surgery as my brother had a very bad experience with another physician many years ago. I was scared but was in pain and needed surgery. Dr. Rogers was a great resource who was referred to me by patients who had also used her and were very happy after their surgeries. I highly recommend her services. She is professional, caring, and an excellent surgeon. She relieved my pain and I am on the way back to my active lifestyle.
Jan Leo – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
5 I am a 45 year old Athletic woman and have had both a neck surgery and a lumbar surgery by Dr. Rogers. Both surgeries were approached by Dr. Rogers very conservatively and systematically and with thorough communication and care. I was almost unable to walk before my lumbar surgery; we tried PT and multiple epidurals, to no avail. So next step was surgery. I can say almost 2 years later I am riding my bike 16 miles and hiking regularly with NO PAIN. Her staff is amazing and We were so appreciative and impressed with her empathy and efficiency. Dr. Rogers is a straight shooter who will also take the time to find the best and safest solution to your pain. So thankful.
Robyn Cox – Jun 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
After over a year of escalating back pain, several appointments with my GP, prescription pain medicine, physical therapy, x-rays, and a MRI, my doctor suggested I go to pain management for my back pain. The pain began to become very intense, completely disrupting my day to day activities. I did not want to go to pain management, I wanted to find out why this pain began and why it was intensifying so my husband scheduled an appointment for me with Dr. Tiffany Rogers, an Orthopedic Specialist and Spinal Surgeon. What a game changer! Dr. Rogers was able to identify a lipoma on the right side of my lower back by actually feeling where my back pain was with her hands and then administering an in-office test. During my second office visit, Dr. Rogers presented a treatment plan to me. Dr. Rogers explained to me that back pain caused by a lipoma is more common than people realize and that lipomas do not show up on x-rays or MRIs. I had surgery to remove what ended up being one large
W. Wolfson – Mar 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
I walked in her office completely bent over barely able to walk. Within a week I had the surgical procedure inserting a cage around 4 and 5 vertebraes. Within a week I was completely out of pain standing straight. If anyone would ask me about Dr Rogers, then I would respond by saying that she is the finest surgeon that I have ever had. I would highly recommend Dr Rogers to anyone with terrible back pain.
Richard Lorenz – Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
Words cannot express how grateful I am for Dr. Rogers. I started seeing a neurosurgeon about 3-4 years ago. I was sent to pain management for epidurals, MRI's were done and numerous follow-ups with no real answers or relief. My pain was in my lower back and radiated down my left leg. It got to the point where I had to stop while walking in fear of falling. The neurosurgeon said that I would need surgery, but I should wait until it was completely debilitating. I was told that “I was too young to have surgery” (48). A friend recommended Dr. Rogers. When I arrived at her office I was greeted by a professional staff and was seen right away. Dr. Rogers came into the exam room and reviewed my MRI. She looked at me and said, "I can fix you". Tears instantly flowed. I told her what the neurosurgeon told me, and she said, "you're too young to live like this". I had lumbar fusion of S1-L2. It has been almost a year since surgery and everything is great! I highly recommend Dr. Rogers.
Sandra F – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
I have want to encourage people who want to feel better. I have had two spine surgeries from Dr. Tiffany Rogers and must say that I am very happy with my results. In 2018 Dr. Rogers did surgery on my low back and am very happy with the results. Now that She did surgery on my cervical (neck) spine the pain is going away. Your nerve was compressed and it takes time for that to completely heal. But the headaches/migraines, head to toe pain and every thing in between is gone. I am getting back on my feet and getting my life back. So if you want to feel better and get a trusted top surgeon you should make an appointment with her. Dr. Rogers is a kind and caring person that wants to help you. I have the utmost respect and trust in Dr. Rogers. Her office is fully staffed with professional and kind people.
Karen – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
I had experienced pain for over 20 years in my back, compounded by my scoliosis. I controlled it with exercises, but it got to a point of intense pain, an 11 on a scale of 10. Because of my pace-maker, Dr. Rogers had to work without a MRI, only an X-ray. She ordered special materials anticipating intense surgical procedures. And, she ended-up using most of them, including a longer than normal plate, as I am tall and my muscles are toned. The only pain from post-surgery was the drain, which was removed a couple of days later in the hospital. I highly recommend following the therapist's instructions. Now, 3 years later, I can live a normal life. When I do have an ache, it is usually because I'm doing a sweeping motion, something she told me to avoid. In all my visits, Dr. Rogers thoroughly explains answers to my questions, is pleasant and very professional. I am so glad that I took my neighbor's advice to see her.
Paul F. – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
After experiencing pain in my right arm a few times and the shakiness in my hands became worse and more frequent, my primary doctor sent me for an MRI. Upon receiving the MRI results she sent me to Dr. Tiffany Rogers for an opinion, a surgeon whom she described as having “good hands”. Dr Rogers explained the results of the MRI to me: where my spinal cord was being pinched, the seriousness of same, and she suggested cervical spine surgery to correct it. From the moment I walked into Dr Rogers’ office I felt well cared for.... by Dr Rogers, Jeff Satterfield PA, and Martha, who coordinated my surgery and follow up. Two days after surgery I could tell the difference surgery had made as I could once again write my name without a lot of shaking. Dr Rogers has always been professional, polite, and friendly to me. However, I am more impressed that her talented hands fixed my neck. In my opinion, she is the very best and I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Marilyn in Redondo Beach, CA – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
Dr Rogers was simply amazing...I was in terrible pain and she calmly gave me a diagnosis that was accurate if a little scary. I needed surgery to fix my problem and there were no choices. Her demeanor reviewing my MRI was very reassuring. She was thoughtful, caring, mindful of the task at hand...I had no doubts that Dr Rogers would use all her skills for the task at hand. The results are simply amazing. The pain is gone and my healing has progressed very well... It is important to following all the Doctor's instructions and it takes time and patience but my future is very bright considering where I was at less than 5 months ago. I recommend Dr Tiffany Rogers to anyone with back issues. Every diagnosis does not lead to surgery but she will do what is necessary to help your situation and if you partner with her you cannot be anything but happy and pleased. Dr Rogers is very honest and that makes the process much easier...
Susan Gilbert – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
11 years ago I underwent spinal fusion in my lower back. At the time I was terrified of spinal surgery but had no choice, due to debilitating pain extending from my lower back down my right leg. I was diagnosed with stenosis, spondylolisthesis, and herniated disks! Dr. Rogers' surgery left me "as good as new." She is understanding, compassionate, patient and answers all questions you may have. Just a few months ago, I returned to see her because I suffered a fall that left me with back pain. Again, Dr. Rogers knew just what to do and I'm up and around again. She has my complete trust and my absolute highest recommendation.
B. Marino – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
Dr. Rogers performed a posterior lumbar inter-body fusion (L3, 4, 5) surgery on my spine. I am now pain free! I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis in 2014 and in 2018 the pain was unbearable and I could hardly walk. I was referred to Dr. Rogers. She assessed my problem and advised the urgency of surgery since I had put it off for so long. I feel she did a great job. In addition, I did everything I was told to do prior to and after surgery. Ask all your questions and express any concerns and Dr. Rogers will answer them. I was in good hands!
Petra Croucher – Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
Suffering from pain in my neck and left arm, and additionally my left arm and fingers were numb I was referred to Dr. Rogers by my primary doctor. I thought a shot of cortisone might do the trick, but upon a through examination and x-rays it was determined that several of the disk in my neck were collapsing and I was in danger of paralysis. After much discussion and concern about risk from the anesthesia, because of my myasthenia gravis and weight I decided to move forward with the recommended surgery. Dr. Rogers and her team helped put me at ease by explaining all that would happen from the anesthesia, the procedure and recovery. Following the successful surgery, I was in the hospital for two days and then sent home neck brace in place. 11 weeks of exceptional therapy followed and I returned to work with no restrictions, pain free. Thank you, Dr. Rogers, for the excellent care. I would recommend you to anyone who is suffering from problems arising from the neck.
Kyle Trimmer – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
I have had this back pain since 2015 but was referred to Dr Rogers by my pain management dr, after an MRI revealed a disc issue that was pressing on my spinal cord. I was unable to walk without help and the pain was constant. From the 1st minute she came into the room, she made me feel at ease. I was very nervous about having spine surgery. Dr Rogers looked at the MRI and explained that surgery was pretty much our only option and sooner rather then later. I was scheduled for surgery and she walked me through everything... answered questions,gave suggestions for dealing with everything after surgery. I had a disc removes and a spinal fusion ,it was the best thing I could EVER have done. I am 4 months post surgery, doing physical therapy and I can’t say enough how amazing she is.. I am confident that she is the best professional opinion you will ever get. If she tells you surgery is the best option, ask questions but trust she has your best interest at heart.
Aimee Ackley – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
When I first met Dr. Rogers, I was bent over walking in pain for over 2 years. I was so against back surgery and she knew how scared I was that she promised me that we could try everything else first and that was very comforting. I went through PT and I also did some injections and after all that didn't work she said, its time for the surgery. As scared as I was I had faith in her. I had surgery November 2018 and I am so happy she did my back surgery. She is an amazing surgeon and explains each step as she is going to do something, so your not scared. I'm not looking for any other surgeries, but if I needed one I'll definitely would call Dr Tiffany Rogers M.D. office first. Just a note regarding communication with everyone. When I saw Jeff I also knew he and Dr. Rogers relayed my concerns to each other, because they were both on the same page on every one of my visits. Office staff is amazing (love them) she has a great team that will work hard for you and make every visit great.
Karla Stein – Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
I’ve suffered from lower back issues for years. Last year it really got painful with sciatica basically from the waist down on both sides of my body. I went to see Dr Rogers. The MRI results were quite telling, large disc bulge pushing on the nerves. Dr Rogers told me that I needed discectomy surgery as soon as possible. Ten days later the surgery went great. Zero pain afterwards – none from the actual surgery and no sciatica anymore. Choosing and then going to see Dr Rogers were the smart decision and having the surgery was absolutely the best treatment. Don’t fear the surgery as it will free you from all the pain and limitations that it causes. I only wish that I had decided to go to Dr Rogers sooner. Don’t wait. Go see her and if it’s recommended - have the surgery.
Sep 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
I am a 72 year old female who suffered cervical disc herniation at multiple levels, resulting in severe pain in my neck and right arm. Dr Rogers performed an Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion. After surgery my pain was GONE! I was in the hospital for two days snd received excellent care. I have had multiple surgeries during my lifetime but this was by far my best experience and I believe a direct result of Dr. Rogers experience and the care she has for her patients.
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
Dr. Rogers' operation on my back was a complete success! All the pain has gone away. There are a lot of scary stories out there about how bad back surgery is, but the facts in my case demonstrate they are not always true.
Apr 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
I am an 83 year old male retired musculoskeletal radiologist. I had pain along my lateral left leg, and urinary incontinence. An MRI revealed an extruded disc at L4-5. Lumbar spine surgery, with L4-5 diskectomy, interbody cage fusion, and posterior screwless interlaminar plate fixation was performed. I experienced rapid recovery and decreased symptoms, and now 5 months after surgery, I am pain free and active. I am grateful to Dr Rogers and state of the art surgery for my recovery.
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
Dr. Rogers has performed two surgeries for me with excellent results. January 2018, she did surgery on my cervical spine, because I was having shooting pains down my right arm, and my fingers were numb. My neck feels great now and the symptoms are gone. I had also been having groin and leg pain with numbness for two years. I saw a neurosurgeon about it, but he did nothing for me. When I told Dr. Rogers about the leg pain, she looked at my previous MRI and saw that I had a cyst on my spine as wel
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
Dr. Rogers is a fantastic Doctor. Very compassionate. Genuinely interested in her patients welfare. Followed her advice and healed very quickly. I highly recommend Dr. Rogers
J. DeVita in CA – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rogers?

Because back pain can be so debilitating to overall physical and emotional health, I treat each of my patients with sensitivity and a passion to help them. The spine is extremely complex. Because of that I've been trained to take a complete look...Read more

• Orthopedic Neck Surgery

University of Utah

Memberships & Affiliations

• California Orthopaedic Association, Member

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Rogers communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Rogers offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Rogers offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Rogers have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Rogers offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Rogers offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (310) 517-1216