Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryFemale

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Torrance, CA and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Rogers has extensive experience in Spine Disorders & Surgical Procedures. She graduated from Creighton University School Of Medicine medical school in 1998. She is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD

Torrance Memorial Physician Network

23550 Hawthorne Blvd Ste 120 Torrance, CA 90505 ()

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Rogers with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center.

Dr. Rogers' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rogers

4.4

2.097902097902098%

Dr. Rogers

Don't Go Here
Got fitted for a $575 back brace that was impossible to wear - it was more uncomfortable more than my injured back. I felt like I was being sold undercoating at the new car dealership and sure enough - the insurance company (which normally pays for everything) refused to pay. This is the first time in 25 years that I am unhappy with a Torrance Memorial affiliated doctor
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Unhappy "Customer" – May 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
She is very experienced, good 'bedside manner', and I had seen her nearly 25 years ago - we discussed - when I had physical therapy after an open surgery. She is approachable, as is Jeff the PA whom I also like very much, and genuinely concerned about what I'm experiencing.
B. Wright – Feb 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
In 2019 I could barely walk due to a back injury. Thanks to Dr Rogers I was pain free after surgery. Recently I had some slight pain in my back and I only needed stretches to resolve it. I highly recommend becoming her patient.
Katie – Dec 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
I had bone spurs on my neck. It was not comfortable at all. Dr. Rogers did an amazing job to remove them. No pain! She has been a blessing to me. Thank you, Dr. Rogers!
John – Dec 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
Dr. Rogers completed an excellent surgery on my back. When I finally went in to see Dr. Rogers, I was in a lot of pain and within 5-10 minutes of standing, I was having "tingling" down both legs to the bottom of both feet, I could no longer feel the surface I was standing on. I found Dr, Rogers through many site searches including "Yelp". In no time at all, I was able to set up an appointment. . I found the office well run and Dr. Rogers and her staff professional, competent and nice. I am 10 months after surgery and have no back pain and no longer have "tingling" down my legs. I ALMOST, don't remember my back pain symptoms and are continually being reminded to 'take it easy, you just had back surgery'. I live in the San Fernando Valley and the trip to Torrance was well worth it! Thank you Dr. Rogers!
Sax – Aug 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
I've never felt so comfortable trusting that a physician truly had my best interest at heart. I have dealt with chronic neck pain for years- she could tell I was initially hesitant about even discussing surgery, and recommended a few alternatives that we could try (physical therapy and injections). As the pain continued for another year, I finally decided it was time for surgery- she and her staff explained exactly what she planned to do (a combination of a fusion and an artificial disc), and were able to get the surgery scheduled (with the pandemic going on!). After surgery, they called to check on me for multiple days and were patient in answering any questions that had come up. I am now 6 months out of surgery, and the pain that I had pushed aside for years is finally gone. I am looking forward to getting back to the incredibly active person that I once was, and I have Dr. Rogers to thank for that. My only regret (of my own doing) is that I did not have the surgery sooner!
  • Long wait times
SB – Aug 25, 2021
Both Dr. Rogers and Satterfield are great, caring and listen to their patients
Aug 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
Dr. Rogers and staff are very professional and caring. I'm very glad to have been referred to her for my back pain care.
John Patterson – Jul 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
She has been a blessing to me, cannot say enough thank yous. After seven weeks unable to walk and in pain I walked out of the hospital pain free just hours after surgery.
Jul 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
Dr. Rogers is a great doctor! You will never be disappointed with her! I have had a very successful Carpal Tunnel surgery on my left hand recently. She is very communicative and trustworthy !!! Five stars all the way!!!
Cindy Wu – May 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
Dr Rogers. Explains the condition of my spine and recommended physical therapy. I was grateful for that and she is a caring Physician
Mar 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
A perfect experience all around. I would suggest that if you have a problem, to see Dr. Rogers for the first opinion. She helped me with my neck and spine.
Patti Geary – Mar 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
Dr Rogers is awesome, very talented surgeon, professional and a doctor that you can talk too. When you have your appointment she gives you all her time for you.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Feb 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
She listens and finds solutions. I have had successful back surgery with her and she continues to help with other back and neck issues.
Jan 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
She is very clear on her explanations and diagnosis. Easy to ask questions and clear on her recommendations and instructions.
Jim L – Jan 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
A year ago this month in January 2020 I had L4 L5 Lumbar fusion surgery. I am an active 62 year old woman and have suffered with back and leg pain for over 20 years. Ive had two herniated disc surgeries in the past and have known for years that I would eventually need fusion surgery. When I finally couldn’t take the pain anymore, I gave in and luckily found Dr. Rodgers. She made me feel more comfortable about having the procedure done. She explained exactly what she would do in terms I understood and answered all my questions thoroughly and with respect. After just a few months and having to rehab myself due to Covid, I began getting my mobility back and the pain subsided more and more each week . A year later I am pain free and have 100% mobility back. I'm able to weight train, walk 5-8 miles 3-4 times a week and hike with my family. I cannot recommend Dr. Rodger more highly than to say she saved my life both physically and mentally. Thank you Dr. Rodgers expert skills and care
Theresa Santos – Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
I became a patient of Dr. Rogers ten years ago. She is overwhelmingly competent and knowledgeable in all matters relating to the spine and spine surgery. Dr Rogers is friendly, caring and always takes the time to ensure you understand the issues, if any, and the course of action needed for correction which may include surgery. Dr. Rogers is an excellent surgeon and I couldn't be more grateful for what she has done for me to alleviate the pain I was experiencing. Thank you so very much.
M Monteiro – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
Dr. Rogers is a very easy person to work with she not only explains your condition but shows the images. She performed surgery to clean four vertebra connections eliminating my pain with no after effects. I was 81 and my back still is better than when I was 31
Fred Held – Dec 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
Two years ago, I had severe neck and upper back pain. I was losing feeling in my arms & hands. I saw Dr. Rogers and she told me I had a herniated disc (C5-6) that was pinching a nerve. I went through each recommended course of action and appreciated that she wanted to exhaust all options before surgery. She was extremely patient, answered each of my questions and made sure I was comfortable w/ the next step. After pre-surgery options didn’t eliminate my pain or numbness, she advised that we move forward w/ artificial disc replacement surgery. She explained in detail what the recovery process would look like. She made me feel at ease about the procedure. It was a success! Over several weeks, I followed every single instruction she gave me during the recovery process. Today, I am pain free, have full range of motion and zero restrictions. The scar is barely visible. I highly recommend Dr. Rogers & her miracle working hands. She deeply cares about her patients. She is simply the best.
Rochelle Gonzalez – Dec 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?
Very good. Everyone is very kind, polite and well educated. The office is clean and wait times are short. Dr. Rogers tells it like it is and is very honest in her assessments and solutions. VERY satisfied. I have had 3 different surgeries with her and appreciate her talent and openness.
RH – Dec 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Rogers, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rogers?