Dermatology  |
Dr. Tiffany Pickup, MD
Dr. Tiffany Pickup, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Cincinnati, OH. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

7794 5 Mile Rd Ste 240

Cincinnati, OH 45230

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Pickup

Dr. Pickup's Experience

Dr. Pickup's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Penile Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Pickup has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pickup does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pickup and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pickup's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pickup to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Pickup's Performance
Georgetown, OH |
Although Dr.Pickup is nice I feel l was way overcharged on the Botox l got on my last visit. My goodness she put some between my eyes ,didn't bother to get the few wrinkles remaining toward the bridge of my nose (which really is noticeable) she got the corners of my eyes and 2 qwick tweaks on the corners of my mouth (l don't think she put anything on the mouth area to be honest! ) l went out to pay my bill...... $800. !!!! I took me a while to save that money and l feel as though
Cincinnati, OH |
Beware. Dr. Pickup, while very nice, completely ignored what another doctor diagnosed as a melanoma after I specifically inquired about a particular mole. I consistently had horrible reactions (blistering, oozing, bright red, warm to the touch & ridiculous itching) each time they treated an area. After undergoing exhaustive allergy testing, it was determined that I'm allergic to Neosporin! That never occurred to her. Her office used Neosporin on me 2 more times after my chart being flagged.
Cincinnati, Ohio |
Super nice lady but she seems rushed and the constant chatter between her and staff via her headset made me feel I wasn't receiving her full attention. Skin check consisted of me standing up and turning around a couple of feet away from her. She wanted to punch biopsy a weird lump I had, I declined, later found out it was a sebaceous cyst. Had a close friend see her regarding a rash, she wanted to punch biopsy that as well. Nice and personable but she did not gain my confidence.
Cincinnati, OH |
It wasn't the dr., but the ease of scheduling an appt. I couldn't even schedule an appointment for my son without giving a social security number, and when I wanted to schedule for myself, an established patient, I was given the same time period as a new patient, 6 months.
in Cincinnati, OH |
She was extremely helpful and helped me find a solution that worked and worked with my insurance.
in Georgetown, OH |
Dr. Pickup is wonderful. She prescribed medication to treat my son's acne, which was very bad. I am convinced that she saved his life. Acne doesn't sound life threatening but when you're a teenager, its a big deal. My son was so depressed and self-conscious about his appearance. She explained everything very well and was very kind and understanding with my son. She is great!!!! I can't say enough goo things about her. She has also treated my wife and I for. I wouldn't go to anybody else
in Oh |
Dr Pickup was great! But her billing department sucks! My office visit was $40.00 through my insurance. Their insurance department didn't resend my bill to my health insurance for payment. My insurance company said that since the office didn't resubmit my bill, I'm stuck paying out of pocket. I was stuck paying almost $300.00.. Don't go there!!!!! Unless money is no object! My husband unknowingly paid it in full. I guess since they got paid, I'm nobody......
in Cincinnati, OH |
I like her a lot. Very to the point -- friendly and outgoing. Felt very at ease with her.
Have you seen Dr. Tiffany Pickup, MD?
Are you Dr. Pickup?