Dr. Tiffany Delice, MD

Dr. Tiffany Delice, MD

Psychiatry  |
My life is pretty standard issue. Working, raising children, pets, kayaking and getting away when I can. I can relate to everything that my patients are going through, either due to my life/family experience or years of patient experience. Just some of my favorite quotes that motivate me: "Do not live the same year 75 times and call it a life." (Robin Sharma) "Whether you think you can or you can't, you are right." (Henry Ford) "Strive not to be a success, but to be of value." (Albert Einstein) "We must let go of the life we had planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us." (Joseph Campbell) "The things that we love, tell us who we are." (Thomas Aquinas) "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did. So, throw off your bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover." (Mark Twain) "There is only one way to avoid criticism, Do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." (Aristotle) "Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better. " (Jim Rohn) "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life. " (John Lennon) "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." (Henry Ford)

111 N Patterson St

Valdosta, GA 31601

• Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Delice

See how frequently Dr. Delice performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

ADHD and-or ADD
high
Combination Drug Dependence
Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Delice's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Delice "I have a holistic approach to appropriate and competent diagnosis and treatment. I treat both mental illness and physical illness in an integrated fashion. I work with a team of fully licensed providers and we work together with team rounds to manage patient care with the best hope for recovery. I treat all ages and provide both psychiatric/medical management in English and Spanish. I do not subscribe to current trends toward overmedicating and over-diagnosing of normal human conditions, moods, and reactions. I prefer to treat patients with a limited use of controlled substances and take into account addiction potentials of medications. I integrate full medical evaluations/medication reviews into every psychiatric evaluation to protect against medication reactions and side effect difficulties. I give every patient the time that they need for their appointment and do not ever double-book or over book. My patients only wait past their appointment time if there is a person in crisis who needed more time to be taken care of."

• Psychiatry

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
  • Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Cocaine Addiction
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizophrenia
  • Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

• Psychological Testing

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University California San Diego
  • Ucsd
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Suboxone Training
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. Delice has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Delice does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Delice and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Delice's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Delice to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Delice Says:

I love my patients!   Your feedback is so kind.

Dr. Delice's Performance
Birmingham, AL |
So, I went to her. Saw her for 3 minutes maybe ? So she was supposed to refill my meds, on one she only called in 1 not 3. My sister was in the er, we had a house fire and I had an apt the next day .. My sister drove that morning. My purse etc was in my car. So tiffany refused to see me!!!! She slammed the door in her assistants face, told her that I owed more money then I did. Refused to see me and all I needed was a up dose on my medicine and she wants to charge 300 to see her for 3 mins....
Tifton, GA |
I switched to Dr. Kumpel from being a "test rat" for another doctor in the area. Dr. Kumpel literally changed my life for the better. I was in a deep depression...anxiety, stress, you name it. I didn't care if I even woke up anymore at that point in my life. She listened to me, was empathetic, concerned, and she put me on one type of medication giving it time to work before trying something else. She brought "me" back to life!
Have you seen Dr. Tiffany Delice, MD?
Are you Dr. Delice?

Visit Dr. Delice

Dr. Delice accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA