Dr. Tiffany Jessee, DO

Dr. Tiffany Jessee, DO

General Surgery  |
40 reviews

Dr. Tiffany Jessee, DO is a general surgery doctor who practices in Saint Petersburg, FL. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Jessee is affiliated with Saint Anthony's Hospital and Largo Medical Center....See Less

SunCoast Bariatrics

900 Carillon Pkwy Ste 401

Saint Petersburg, FL 33716

• Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Principal Financial Group
  • WellCare
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Jessee

We strive to form a lasting partnership between patient and physician to jointly meet your health needs. Areas of expertise: General Surgery, Adjustable Gastric Banding, Sleeve Gastrectomy and Non Surgical Weight Management.

Video

Dr. Jessee's Experience

Dr. Jessee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery

• Intestinal Obstruction
  • Lipomas
  • Liver Cancer
  • Lung Cancer
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pyloric Stenosis

• Adjustable Gastric Banding
  • Appendectomy
  • Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
  • Appendectomy, Open
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Bone Marrow Biopsy
  • Central Line Insertion
  • Colectomy
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colonoscopy
  • Endoscopy
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Esophageal Surgery

Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Laparoscopic Center Of South Florida
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

• Inducted as a Fellow into the A.C.O.S., 2009

Dr. Jessee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jessee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Largo Medical Center

is a Healthgrades Top-Rated Hospital

2017 Five Star Recipient for Treatment of Gastrointestinal Bleed

View Ratings

Dr. Jessee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jessee to family and friends
Dr. Jessee's Performance
in Tampa, FL |
Very rushed and not happy with office, not personal at all.
in oldsmar FL |
Had surgery 7 years ago. Very caring Doctor. Have recommend her many times.
in Clearwater, Fl |
She is extremely thorough and kind in her bedside manner. The whole practice is top notch and I would recommend it to anyone interested in bariatric surgery.
in Zephyrhills, FL |
She keeps it real and is someone who is trustworthy and always there for you. That's also true for her team!
in Spring Hill, FL |
Very nice, and puts you at ease. Very capable surgeon had no post oprative pain.
in Bowling Green, FL |
Dr. Jessee, Dr. Ache and their staff are some of the most down-to-earth people I know. From the first phone call, they made me feel as if I were family. I have had the opportunity to see them on multiple occasions, and the expertise they possess always comes to the fore... Positive, forward thinking and current on the latest techniques and procedures, you can rest assured Dr. Jessee & company will have your best interests at heart.
Augusta, GA |
Dr. Jessee was very friendly and down to earth. She made me feel very comfortable about my decision to have weight loss surgery. She answered all my questions about the procedure and made me feel at ease. Her office staff for the most part were very friendly. Even the way they handled the insurance approval process was very easy. It was a great experience.
in St. Petersburg, Fl |
She completed my lapband in 2010 and it was the best decision I have ever had to make. She and her staff are very compassionate and understanding. My only regret is moving so she is no longer my dr.
in Clearwater, FL |
Dr Jessee is very caring, down to earth, extremely knowledgeable and is an excellent surgeon. The individuals in the office are extremely friendly, caring and knowledgeable. I tried to mark 5 stars for each question below but the system would not let me. I feel Dr. Jesse's and her office staff deserve excellent to all the questions below.
in Largo, FL |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Jessee.I have recommended her to many people already. Her and her staff are awesome. I had gastric sleeve surgery March 2016 and I am already down 58 lbs. Dr. Jessee changed my life.
in Davenport, FL |
Excellent bedside manner! Outstanding doctor!
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Jessee is extremely knowledgeable and kind. She takes her time to listen to you and answer all of your questions. She is a kind person and honorable. Her bedside manner is commendable and efficient. Dr. Jessee is a Top Notch physician and a wonderful person.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Jessee is an amazing doctor! She is accessible from the very beginning to answer your questions and remains available after your surgery. She really cares about her patients and makes you feel comfortable. I cannot say enough positive things about her. Both my husband and I had weight loss surgery with her, and she really gave us our lives back.
in Port Charlotte, Fl |
Probably the most posative experience I've had with any medical personnel. Excellent in her field of expertise, great 'bedside manner.' Of course I may be a bit bios, she's from West Virginia. Lol. Seriously, if one wants weight loss counseling, Dr. Jesse & her staff are the ones to see.
in Riverview, FL |
She is an amazing physician she's kind hearted has the best bedside manner and will do anything she can to help you I highly recommend her and that amazing staff in her office to anyone !!!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Jessee is amazing. She is extremely professional and very caring. Her staff is top notch, the best around. I would highly recommend Dr. Jessee. She changed my life and she can do the same for you.
in Largo, FL |
Staff cordial and friendly. Office very attractively decorated. Doctor Jessee is prompt, matter of fact and explains all aspects of your care. Has always been accessible in times of emergency. Fellowship trained. Has a very easy way of communicationing with patients. Even calls your family after your surgery to update them.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr Tiffany Jessee is an amazing Dr. I am so glad I chose her for my Bariatrics surgery. She is understanding and caring. I know I made the right decision. I am 9 months post-op and she is such a cheerleader and supporter. I can't thank her and her amazing staff enough. Definitely made all my transitions and my new life a lot easier.
in St Pete, FL |
Dr Jessee was the only surgeon I would allow to perform a Bariatric procedure on me. I had never even considered having surgery until I had heard of her outstanding reputation. Once I began the process of approval with my insurance company, everything fell into place because of the organization of her office. My surgery was successful and my pain was very little due to her methods of pain control. I have lost over 100 pounds in 9 months. My follow ups have been great also. Terrific experience!
in Spring hill fl |
Dr. Jesse is the most caring physician you will ever have she is a must-see
in Zephyrhills. FL |
As a healthcare professional Dr. Jessee is a true asset to the medical field. She takes the time to explain concerns. Her bedside manner is never rushed and you are allowed to talk . I admire her global work and her community involvement. Thank you God bas blessed us with a healing Angel.
in Safety Harbor, FL |
Very knowledgeable and professional. Will take the time to answer any and all questions you may have regarding procedure..........before and after. I would highly recommend Dr. Jessee, and I actually have recommended her to family and friends. I have extremely high regard for her as a person and her expertise in the medical field.
in Riverview, FL |
Dr. Jessee came recommended to me by two separate friends that had gotten lap bands. I was not interested in a lap band but was interested in a VSG. She answered all of my questions and took the time I needed to make sure this was the best option for me. I could not thank her enough. Great bed side manor. Knows her stuff and very thorough.
Have you seen Dr. Tiffany Jessee, DO?
Are you Dr. Jessee?