Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 38

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. She is affiliated with medical facilities DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital and St. Mary Mercy Livonia Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD

Ann Arbor Plastic Surgery

2320 Washtenaw Ave Ste A Ann Arbor, MI 48104 ()

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Ballard with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Cleveland Clinic.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cleveland Clinic.

Dr. Ballard's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ballard

Dr. Ballard

Dr Ballard and staff are fantastic, very professional. You will feel very relaxed and calm during your procedure. I love my results from eye lid surgery. Thank you Dr Ballard!!
Cyndi Daniels – Jan 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?
My experience with Dr. Ballard and her office staff was nothing but amazing from start to finish. I went in for a labiaplasty after debating whether I should have the procedure done for several years. My only regret is that I did not do it sooner. It was a short procedure, done in office, with a short recovery time. I love my results. After 2 months, there is no evidence of work being done and everything has healed completely. All my questions and concerns were addressed in a caring and understanding manner. I feel so much more comfortable and confident. If this is something you are considering, I would highly recommend reaching out to Dr. Ballard and her team.
Jan 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?
I had a labiaplasty and am really glad I chose Dr Ballard. Everyone was helpful and friendly. I felt comfortable during the procedure and am very happy with the results.
Jan 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?
Dr. Ballard and her staff were wonderful! I had a labiaplasty procedure, in office, and they made everything easy and painless from start to finish. They are very respectful of your privacy and take the utmost care to make sure you are comfortable with every part of this process. The procedure itself lasted an hour and I was able to use my phone. The room is very comfortable and the doctor is kind and personable. They have a particular protocol for pain management before and after the procedure that really helped. Recovery was a breeze for me. I was on the fence for a couple of years before I did this… I am so thrilled with the results now and regret not doing it sooner! It is a lovely office, wonderful nurses and a doctor that is an expert in this procedure.
Dec 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?
I felt very comfortable from start to finish with the entire process. The main reason I picked Ann Arbor Plastics was because of how experience Dr. Ballard is with labiaplasty in particular. Being a younger patient at 23 years old, she made me feel completely validated and comfortable with my decision and assured me that I would get the results I had been hoping for. It is 100% worth every penny spent and I am beyond pleased with the results. My biggest worry was the actual procedure itself, but I honestly had zero pain during the entire surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Ballard and her amazing staff to any woman seeking labiaplasty!
Nov 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?
Dr. Ballard performed an outpatient surgical procedure for me in her Ann Arbor office. Everything about this practice is of the highest quality - from the check in staff to the clinical staff. They are professional, personable, on time, and most importantly clinically excellent. I recommend them highly.
Nov 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?
The office staff and Dr. Ballard's nurse are all very friendly and helpful. Dr. Ballard herself was easy to talk to and I never felt rushed with her. She took time to answer questions thoroughly and honestly.
Gwen – Nov 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?
From the start of my journey in 2019 until the end of summer 2021 I loved working with Dr. Ballard and her team. I went in in 2019 to have a leaking implant replaced; found out I was pregnant so Dr. Ballard drained my implants. Then the pandemic hit and I was finally able to have them replaced in 2021.
Sep 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?
Dr. Ballard performed an abdominoplasty on me. I couldn't be happier with the results. It's better than I could have imagined! The technique she uses on the incision site gives incredible results. Dr. Ballard and nurse Shelly answered all my questions and walked me through the process. They were both professional and warm at the same time which made me feel comfortable from start to finish.
Mom Body – Jul 13, 2021
Mom Body – Jul 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?
Dr. Ballard performed a blepharoplasty eyelid surgery on me. I could not be happier with her work and the result. She and her staff are very professional and the whole experience and procedure were well managed from start to finish. As a physician myself, I am choosy about my healthcare. I highly recommend Dr. Ballard for her surgical skill and her pleasant manner with her patients.
P Jones – Jun 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?
At first, I was extremely nervous and uncomfortable about going through with the Labiaplasty surgery. Dr. Ballard and the Patient Care Coordinator made this process nothing but rewarding. The team was professional and attentive to my concerns and went above and beyond to answer all of my pre and post-surgery questions that at no time did I feel alone during this process. Having the procedure done in the office made things so convenient that I was in and out before I knew it. The room the procedure was done in was clean and had such a calming atmosphere. Everything that was communicated to me from the beginning of this process was exactly what I experienced. Dr. Ballard is truly great at what she does, and I was very impressed with the end results! Overall, Dr. Ballard and Team made my experience so easy and comfortable that I wish I would have done this sooner!!!
Happy Client – Jun 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?
After years of feeling self-conscious of my sagging eyelids, which had extra folds making me feel as if the lid was stuck, I decided to seek out a plastic surgeon and found Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD. Dr. Ballard came highly recommended (My son and his wife are in the medical field and made certain to find the best recommendation) and I was not disappointed. She is an artist! Any hesitancy I might have felt about having Blepharoplasty disappeared upon meeting her and her staff. Even less than two weeks out from my surgery, the difference is amazing. My eyes look natural and I have lost that tired look. Having only local anesthesia may sound intimidating, but it was comfortable. Dr. Ballard and her assistant make it so. I was thankful afterward and believe it made recovery that much easier. At no time afterward did I feel nauseous or suffer the typical after-effects of anesthesiology. A bonus!
CSH – May 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?
Dr Ballard is amazing!! I had liposuction on May 7, 2021 and I am so happy with the results! Ann Arbor Plastic Surgery Office is newly remodeled and the staff is the absolute best. From reception to nurse Shelly! I would highly recommend for your plastic surgery needs!!!
JB – May 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?
From the moment I set up the appointment, the staff was amazing! Shelley the nurse is such a calming personality and Dr Ballard is kind and knowledgeable. My results for a tummy tuck and liposuction exceeded my expectations. Don’t wait - go in and talk to the magic team! You won’t regret it!
Jkrause09 – Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?
Dr. Ballard has provided me with a world of self confidence I haven’t felt in years. I left her office today and had to MAKE myself stop glancing in rear view mirror as I drove home. The results of the fillers she did were fantastic! I no longer have the sunken area near my left cheek bone and I swear I look years younger! I now anxiously await my next appointment for laser resurfacing. I cannot thank and praise her enough. What a great office filled with super people. Thank you Dr. Ballard.
MI – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?
Dr.Ballard said she could change the shape of my body with liposuction on my thighs and stomach. She did exactly that! I am so happy with my new proportioned body! Life changing! Dr. Ballard is professional, kind, and extremely talented!
Ann Arbor, Michigan – Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Ballard. I am very satisfied with my procedure and found Dr. Ballard to be very professional and personable.
Knox, IN – Dec 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?
Dr. Ballard seems to be exactly what I’ve been looking for. She has the ability to zone in on what my concerns are and offer treatment options that deliver the results I am seeking. Most physicians in her field are men, so I’m very happy to have found her. I appreciate a woman’s opinion when I’m discussing aging and the toll that motherhood has taken on me after two kids. She is really amazing and I feel like I get some ‘me’ time when I get to go to her office.
Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?
I absolutely loved Dr. Ballard and will definitely be going back to see her. She did an amazing job on my Dysport and gave me the best results. She was professional and made me feel so comfortable with her. Dr. Ballard explained everything to me so I would have no surprises not to mention I had virtually no wait time as I have a very busy schedule myself. I highly recommend Dr. Ballard.
Virginia Beach, VA – Dec 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tiffany Ballard, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ballard?