Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Tibor Racz, MD
Dr. Tibor Racz, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Addison, TX. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Racz is affiliated with Methodist Hospital for Surgery.

17051 Dallas Pkwy Ste 440

Addison, TX 75001

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Racz

See how frequently Dr. Racz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pain
Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Racz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

• Meth Mc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • University Tex Sw Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Racz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Racz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Racz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Racz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Racz to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Racz's Performance
    FAIR
    GOOD
in Rowlett, TX |
It's nice to find a doctor you can trust 100%, for me that is Dr. Racz. He is truly passionate about helping his patients. I can actually walk without a limp because of this man! Yes I would send all my family to him if they needed pain support.
in Carrollton, TX |
Racz is awesome and informative. How ever his physician Peggy is useless. She has no concern and is just doing what she's told to do rather than listening to me the patient. I've dropped thousands of dollars to get relief with injections which work for me but the 5 a day hydrocodone for the last 10 yrs doesn't work anymore yet Peggy refuses to help and just wants to cut cut cut. See dr racz on my next visit to voice my concerns. Frustrating I can't get relief. Makes you not wanna live to suffer
in Rockwall, TX |
Amazing Dr with a caring & efficient staff. I was skeptical, my neck issues are complicated and he has been practicing a long time- sometimes that means a great Dr but no bedside manner- That was NOT the case whatsoever. Dr Racz explained my procedure in a manner I could understand & he actually listened & answered all my questions. I wish there was a 10 star rating because he earned it. His staff was friendly & kind as well. Would & will recommend. GREAT DR and staff!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Racz is friendly and explains all options. His staff is extremely rude and unprofessional. I have seen how the Medical Assistants treat patients in the waiting room, walk-ins and other staff members. One patient couldn't get a call back from the staff and drove over an hour to find out what the delay is. She was told to go back home and someone would call her back. I waited almost an hour for my appointment even had all paperwork done. They talk Spanish to one another and laugh at you.
in Dallas, Texas |
Can never get through to make an appointment. Hard to live with pain when you can't get a hold of your doctor. I leave messages, but staff doesn't call back. I like Dr Racz, but his staff & scheduling is awful.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Racz is great - if you can get through his staff. He takes the time to listen to you, explains well, and makes an effort to eliminate all other options before resorting to more invasive procedures. However, his staff is terrible and at times incompetent. I've been sent to the wrong location twice and even given the wrong date for a procedure. P.S. disregard the bad review, wrong doctor; he's not a podiatrist.
in Upham, ND |
Dr Racz never even TOLD me he could use TEMPORARY pins in my toes! So I didn't get ANY as I do not want permanent metal in my toes. It gets COLD here in ND! Now, my toes are ALL swollen & the bones are crooked! It HURTS to even walk BAREFOOT now. Dr. Racz wasn't even available for ANY of my post op visits & he didn't even have another Podiatrist take his patients. NOW I need ANOTHER surgery on the SAME foot! Take my advice & get a different Podiatrist!
Have you seen Dr. Tibor Racz, MD?
Are you Dr. Racz?