Dr. Tiberio Frisoli, MD
Dr. Tiberio Frisoli, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Detroit, MI. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Frisoli is affiliated with Henry Ford Allegiance Health and Henry Ford Hospital.

Dr. Frisoli's Care Philosophy

I will review your medical records in detail, and listen to your explanation of symptoms and concerns carefully, with the intention of providing you with therapies that I believe are most likely to help you with a strong belief in the medical philosophy of "first do no harm"

Dr. Frisoli's Experience

See how Dr. Frisoli's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Frisoli

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Frisoli has admitting privileges.

Dr. Frisoli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Frisoli to family and friends
    4.4
    Dr. Frisoli's Performance
    Detroit, MI |
    Extremely composed, gave me a sense of confidence in his ability and judgment from when he walked in door and started discussing my case. I felt him to be very knowledgeable about my condition in general and about my situation specifically. I want to have confidence in the person who will do my heart surgery and he gave me that and more. Would recommend him to family and friends.
    Detroit, MI |
    Oustanding. Dr. Frisoli saw me for a second opinion regarding a heart valve problem. He seemed to know more about me and my condition than my regular cardiologist and explained things in a way I finally understood them. He had a genuinely interested and empathetic look in his eyes. He laid out my treatment options and didn't seem to pushing me in one way or the other; he seemed to want what was best for me and to include me in decision making. Everything I would want in a Doctor.
    Detroit, MI |
    Dr Frisoli did a TAVR on my mother. He consented her on the day of procedure and explained exactly what he was going do in clear and compassionate manner. He seemed extremely knowledgeable and instilled in me and my mom a real sense of confidence. After the procedure he came to me with a smile and a handshake and i could immediately tell things had gone well. Then two days later when she needed a pacemaker he came in late to place a temporary "screw in" lead. Outstanding doctor, start to finish
    Dr. Frisoli was one of the best doctors I ever had. He was patient, kind, and took his time to listen to me and explain my situation. He seemed very knowledgeable and told me my options in a clear manner. I would recommend him to anyone, friends or family.
    Detroit, MI |
    took more time to ask questions, hear my concerns, and explain my condition and treatment plan than any doctor i have visited. very professional and competent, excellent bedside manner
    Have you seen Dr. Tiberio Frisoli, MD?
    Are you Dr. Frisoli?

Dr. Frisoli's Care Philosophy

Dr. Frisoli says...

I treat heart disease with minimally invasive, non-surgical interventions: for example TAVR and other trans-catheter valve implantations for valvular heart disease such as aortic stenosis and mitral regurgitation; left atrial appendage exclusion with Watchman device to allow atrial fibrillation patients reduce their stroke risk while also coming off their blood thinner, angioplasty and stenting for coronary artery disease angina and heart attacks. I also read stress tests, and ultrasounds of the heart called echocardiograms.

Dr. Frisoli says...

TAVR, Watchman, angioplasty and stenting, transesophageal echocardiography, mitraclip, alcohol septal ablation, PFO and ASD closure

Dr. Frisoli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
    •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Frisoli has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Frisoli's Board Certifications

• Atrial Fibrillation
    • Cardiomegaly
    • Cardiomyopathy
    • Chest Pain
    • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
    • Congestive Heart Failure
    • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
    • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
    • Heart Disease

Completed in 2015

Yale University
    • Other Education
      Henry Ford Heart & Vasc Inst

Dr. Frisoli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Frisoli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology
    • Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
    • Cardiac Imaging