Dr. Tiare Salassa, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Female

Dr. Tiare Salassa, MD
Dr. Tiare Salassa, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Kailua, HI. She has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Salassa is affiliated with Castle Medical Center.

Dr. Salassa's Experience

See how Dr. Salassa's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Salassa

Dr. Salassa accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Salassa is now accepting new patients
Windward Orthopaedic Group Kailua Office30 Aulike St Ste 201
Kailua, HI 96734
(808) 261-4658Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Salassa has admitting privileges.

Dr. Salassa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Salassa to family and friends
Dr. Salassa's Performance
in Kaneohe, HI |
Dr Salassa is a very talented orthopedic surgeon. She is able to give quick appointments. She listens well and I am very happy with the 3 visits that I made to her office. She solved my very painful knee problem in a matter of a couple of hours.
in H |
Very friendly, courteous, answered any question I had, not rushed (nor a 5 minute doctor) went over my newest xrays and scheduled surgery.......morning of surgery introduced me to staff assisting in OR and I remember we even laughed.....no anxiety on my part ever! Following surgery, updated husband who was waiting and then I saw her the next morning........I would definitely recommend her!
in Honolulu, HI |
I was sitting in the exam room for a while and was getting frustrated by the wait. However, when Dr. Salassa came into the room I discovered she had spent the time reading all the notes from a prior surgery I had on my shoulder over ten years ago, in that same clinic, but before Dr. Salassa joined the practice. Dr. Salassa not only did a thorough examination of my shoulder, but patiently answered all the questions I had in a way that I could understand. Highly satisfied with the visit.
Honolulu, HI |
Dr. Salassa really listened to me and made me comfortable talking to her. She took her time to examine my knee, gently pressing all around it to find the painful areas before giving me my shot. The first time she gave it to me the pain disappeared and was gone for 3 months! This last time, it has lasted over 5 months. I am blessed to have found her!
in Kaneohe, HI |
Dr. Salassa is an incredible physician and surgeon. When another doctor told me that there wasn't anything he could do about my shoulder pain I saw her for a second opinion. We talked about the different options that we could try and the benefits and problems with each. I felt like she really listened to me. She fixed my torn rotator cuff and now my shoulder is like new again. I was very pleased with my experience over all at her office. Dr. Salassa is a gem!!
in Kailua, HI |
Great doctor! She was very throughout and noticed a broken bone on my X-rays that was missed when I visited the ER. Her clinic was very easy to get to and the staff was so nice.
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr. Salassa was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain my condition to my wife and I. My surgical experience with her was excellent and I feel like I have my life back after my hip replacement!
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr. Salassa was very knowledgeable and spent time explaining my condition to myself and my wife. My surgical experience was excellent and I feel like my hip is new again!
in Kailua, HI |
She did very little to try to identify where my pain was, the extent of the pain, nor what type of actions induced the pain. Then she did not tell me what to do to remedy or eliminate the pain. Just said to return if still hurts in 6 or 8 weeks. She seemed disinterested.
Have you seen Dr. Tiare Salassa, MD?
Are you Dr. Salassa?

Compare Dr. Salassa

Dr. Salassa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Hawaii not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

• Hip Disorders

Flinders University / Flinders School of Medicine

Completed in 2015

UCLA

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Salassa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salassa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics