Dr. Tiana Shekari, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Tiana Shekari, DO
Dr. Tiana Shekari, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bethlehem, PA. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Shekari is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital - Anderson, Easton Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus.

Dr. Shekari's Experience

See how Dr. Shekari's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shekari

Dr. Shekari accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Shekari has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shekari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shekari to family and friends
    Dr. Shekari's Performance
    in Brodheadsville, PA |
    Been going to Dr Skekari for years and though she is not a close drive for me, I continue to go back. Once you find a provider you trust and feel comfortable with, you don't want to switch.
    in Eaaston, PA |
    Great bedside manner. Friendly and gets right to the point. Highly recommend.
    in Bethlehem, PA |
    My husband and I have been going to Dr Shekari for many years. She is very thorough and takes her time listening to all of our concerns at every visit. I'll never forget the time I was hospitalized, after an ER visit, and she called me the next day to see how I was feeling. I was not even aware that she knew that I was admitted. She is always very kind and has a wonderful bedside manner. I trust her with my health needs 100% and always follow her recommendations.
    in Bethlehem, PA |
    My husband & I made the switch to Dr. Shekari after our daughter told us about her.We were so impressed - the time she took with us at each visit, really listening, asking questions, and explaining everything.She was warm & caring, & made us feel like we could take all the time we needed to ask questions and talk about our concerns. She correctly treated my daughter for a problem she had had for a year, after an ER visit & 4 other MDs had no idea what was wrong. We couldn't be happier!
    in Easton pa |
    Just had my first appointment with her and she listened to me like a good friend would. Spoke to me with respect and concern. Great bedside manners. Knowledgeable and highly recommended!
    Have you seen Dr. Tiana Shekari, DO?
    Are you Dr. Shekari?

Dr. Shekari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Shekari has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shekari's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Shekari does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Shekari and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Shekari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shekari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Shekari does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Shekari and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.