Dr. Thuy Nguyen, DO

Dr. Thuy Nguyen, DO

NeurosurgeryMale

Neurosurgery

Dr. Thuy Nguyen, DO is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Riverview, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Hca Florida Brandon Hospital and Hca Florida South Tampa Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Joseph Spine Institute - Brandon/Riverview

Joseph Spine Institute - Brandon/Riverview11210 Winthrop Main St Ste 101 Riverview, FL 33578

Joseph Spine Institute

Joseph Spine Institute2727 West Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Ste 590 Tampa, FL 33607

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Quiet Hospital Patients said the hospital this doctor practices at is quiet. See hospitals

More Neurosurgery Specialists at HCA Florida Brandon Hospital

Dr. Nguyen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nguyen

A life-changing experience conducted by a caring and skilled doctor. Dr. Nguyen is an incredible surgeon and an all-around good person. My appointments were never rushed, he answered every question I asked (even the ridiculous ones) and genuinely seemed to care about my well-being. I am now almost 4 months post-op from an ACDF procedure (C5-7) and still have nothing but positive things to say about this office and specifically this doctor. My quality of life has improved dramatically, and I hope I will continue to see improvement over the next few months. I am so thankful to this practice for the quality of care that I received. Choosing Joseph Spine Institute was easily one of the best decisions I've ever made.
Brenda D. – Nov 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thuy Nguyen, DO?
Dr. Nguyen and his team our outstanding! They truly care about their patients. He worked with me to diagnose the actual cause of my back pain and developed a care plan that met my needs. Now, after 10 years of back pain and seeing other doctors, I finally have a solution. Thanks to Dr. Nguyen and his team I'm on the path to being pain free!
Nick. M – Oct 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thuy Nguyen, DO?
I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of my procedure. I am active duty and had injured my back and was in fear of being discharged but Dr. Nguyen saved my career by repairing my lower back and I couldn’t be more grateful. I am completely pain free and haven’t felt this good in years. The staff at the office is very polite and always helpful and will answer any questions you have. If anyone is wanting to find a great surgeon that knows his trade as good as anyone then this is your surgeon he even took time to call me the day after surgery to see how I was, what doctor ever does that ??? Over all I feel as if im a success story and I owe it all to the wonderful staff and Dr. Nguyen.
Eric B – Jul 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thuy Nguyen, DO?
Dr. Nguyen and his staff were all amazing. I had back surgery 6/17/21 and they went above and beyond through the entire process. I was nervous about the surgery but I’m so glad I decided to go forward with it. I feel like a new man. All the pain is gone and any questions I had they were at my call to help!!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him and his entire staff! Joseph spine gets 10 stars if I could give it! Thanks again Dr. Nguyen and your staff!
Danny Harrington – Jul 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thuy Nguyen, DO?
Dr. Nguyen is incredible. His staff is kind and welcoming. Not only has he taken great care of my neck and shoulder pain but he has truly been interested in what is best for me and my life. It’s rare to find a doctor that combines such personal touches and care for a patient as a person with outstanding quality of medical care. I highly recommend Dr. Nguyen! Thank you for taking good care of me.
Sally Hawkins – Dec 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thuy Nguyen, DO?
I went to Dr. Thuy Nguyen for my neck . I was having a lot of pain burning and stabbing. after all my test. I found out i needed disk removed and a cage replaced. He took the time to explain the procedure . answer all the questions .There are no rushing while in his office. The day of surgery him and his surgery staff came and made sure everything was ok. After surgery everyone was wonderful. I ended up having a very small scar. I need another surgery on my back i feel real good about him doing this. His office staff are great and very helpful. The office is clean and neat. I would truly recommend this Dr. you will be pleased you went to him. I only wish I knew him before I had my 1st back surgery, Thank-you Dr. Thuy Nguyen for taking care of me
Lynda Nolan – Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thuy Nguyen, DO?
I saw Dr. Thuy Nguyen of Joseph Spine Institute due to two degenerative disks in my neck which were causing continuing discomfort, headaches and affecting my ability to get a good night's sleep. He and his staff were very friendly, efficient, professional and courteous. After a review of my MRI and consultation with me, he prescribed physical therapy and a steroid shot to the affected area. Both have been very beneficial and resolved my discomfort and headaches. Most importantly I now get a great night's sleep again. His personal/professional manner is direct and reassuring. He also has what I call good hands as I did not have any discomfort during or after receiving the injection in my neck. I recommend Dr. Thuy Nguyen to anyone suffering from this medical issue.
Rick Parrino – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thuy Nguyen, DO?
Dr. Nguyen performed a Kyphoplasy on me. I had a bad fall and was in extreme pain from a compression fracture. Had been in three different hospital emergency rooms with no relief. St. Joseph’s hospital recommended Dr. Nguyen. It was an outpatient procedure and the pain was immediately relieved. This procedure and Dr. Nguyen comes highly recommended by me. Manner by him and his staff was always professional and welcoming.
Irene Stark – Feb 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thuy Nguyen, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Nguyen?