Dr. Thuan Le, MD

Dr. Thuan Le, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Thuan Le, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Riverside, CA and has been practicing for 18 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Riverside Medical Clinic

• Health Net
  • Health Net of California
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Le

See how frequently Dr. Le performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Pregnancy Test
Uterine Fibroids
high

Dr. Le's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Le "As a physician specializing in the care of women, Dr. Le understands the importance of communication and mutual respect. He is a patient advocate and encourages his patients to take an active role in their care. His goal is to ensure that his patients understand their condition as well as the treatment options available to them."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• UC-Berkeley
  • Uc Irvine-Long Beach Meml Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Georgetown University
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Dr. Le has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Le does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Le and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Le's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Le to family and friends

Dr. Le's Performance

Dr. Le is very professional and knowledgeable. I always felt super comfortable speaking with him. He always explained what was going on and what to expect for future visits. If I planned on having any additional children in the future I most definitely will have him be my OB again.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Le was awesome. I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor. He has a great personality and took his time to answer all my questions.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Le is the best of the best! He is very kind, thorough, attentive and shows genuine interest in building a positive relationship. My husband and I felt like we were in great hands with him and trusted his opinion every step of the way. When it comes to my healthcare, I have extremely high...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I loved Dr. Le and it pains me to write this. I lost my identical twin sons at 33 weeks 5 days while under his care and a specialist he referred me to Dr. Brar. My sons developed twin to twin transfusion and had not been detected as I had not been measured in 10 weeks. Dr. Le put his trust on Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Le has been the best OB I have ever had. He takes the time to explain any and an all procedures. As a first time mom and dad we had many questions and he was never in a rush to explain . When the time came to have our baby, he was early to the surgery and put me at ease. He was quick and the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Le?

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Le at Riverside Medical Clinic

Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist